anybody using GLOBALITY HEALTH and can share experiences?

THAILIBAN

Hi all,

I just wonder if anybody here is insured via GLOBALITY HEALTH ( part of MunichRe Group) and can report his/her experiences ?

Their deals seem to be fair and the price for the essential plan seems affordable, considering they don't kick you out at a specific age or raise the premium according to your history. MunichRe is a highly reputable company.

And are there any agents around who deal with them?

• 4 weeks later...

I bought the policy directly from them this year. No claims to date. My wife was also interested in purchasing a policy but as she is Thai she was declined. But I could have added her to my own policy. I am British, so if I move to another country apart from the UK the policy will continue but I may have to pay increased premiums for USA and some other locations. My only issue is that they do not send receipts for my monthly payments by email or post. They have a website for members to log into but it does not show a record of your payments either. See screenshot. I have asked them to add this to the site.  If you need a receipt you need to email them and they will email one back. My main reason for choosing them is that the premiums were reasonable (2) good outpatient cancer care (I did not select OPD option but cancer cover is for both in patient and OPD) (3) pre-existing condition: if no treatment for two years then it will be covered.

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 12.12.09.png

Archived