Plucky German tourist foils Pattaya lady boy pickpocket

webfact

Plucky German tourist foils Pattaya lady boy pickpocket

3am.jpg

Picture: Chonburi News

PATTAYA: -- A plucky German tourist made a citizen's arrest on a baht bus in Pattaya after a lady boy stole money from his pocket.

Fifty nine year old Thomas Broschart was on his way back to his hotel on the baht bus in North Pattaya when it stopped to pick up a lady boy, reported Chonburi News.

As the bus moved along the lady boy made advances to the tourist and tried to get very close to him.

But the game German noticed that the lady boy had lifted some money from his pocket and he grabbed the man's arm and held on tight.

He then notified the cops.

The lady boy - 50 year old Penphat Suphaphat - was still under arrest when the cops arrived at the Pla Loma (Dolphin) Roundabout.

Some 1,220 baht was taken into evidence.

Penphat was charged with theft during the hours of darkness and prepared for a court appearance.

Source: Chonburi News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-04-26

Penpat was charged with theft during the hours of darkness.

What difference does it make daylight or darkness?

Theft is theft no matter what time of day or night it is.

Well done that man, most people would not have held on to the scumbag.

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

I have been told that theft after dark carries a higher penalty. Do not know if that is true or not.

13 minutes ago, edwardflory said:

Some USA states apply almost double the penalty if crime commited in hours of darkness.  One state has death penalty for arson - just arson alone,  commited during the hours of darkness ( night )

Yes in  the USA cunnilingus is still illegal in Louisiana.

maybe it's just a   ( brother sister thing )

You would think in this day and age,  the states would have some of these silly

laws licked by now.  :giggle:

1 hour ago, Rhys said:

...such a creative charge...

So in your world, charges should be "creative"?

"Your Honor, the defense protests the lack of flair in the charges and moves for a dismissal on the grounds of non creativity!"

Meetings should certainly be scheduled to review the lack of creativity in all legal statutes.  We certainly can't have Pattaya getting an international reputation for uninspiring charges!

23 minutes ago, hawker9000 said:

So in your world, charges should be "creative"?

"Your Honor, the defense protests the lack of flair in the charges and moves for a dismissal on the grounds of non creativity!"

Meetings should certainly be scheduled to review the lack of creativity in all legal statutes.  We certainly can't have Pattaya getting an international reputation for uninspiring charges!

Yes,   if any guy has this much Flare.

They should go down for 3 years minimum. :smile:

Flars.jpg

4 hours ago, colinneil said:

Not worth the risk of maybe getting knifed for bravery and a few baht. 

4 hours ago, DoctorG said:

I have been told that theft after dark carries a higher penalty. Do not know if that is true or not.

It does, and when i asked my wife why? she said that people are more scared of being robbed in the dark, because the face of the person is not easily recognised. Darkness is a cover. Also the fright factor is heightened.Plus they seem to get away easier under cover of darkness.And more liable to carry out violence to the victim, whereas in daylight, it's a lesser possibility.

We had a Electricity failure in our soi a couple of weeks ago. It went off for about 2 hours. It went off about 7 pm.I was having a smoke outside.  After about 30 minutes or so. 3 motor bikes at separate times came past, with two lads on each. The rear passenger had a torch and was checking out the windows on the houses as they went past.My wife said "Kammoi, but we are safe because our dogs are noisy" The lights came back on and that was that.

7 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

It does, and when i asked my wife why? she said that people are more scared of being robbed in the dark, because the face of the person is not easily recognised. Darkness is a cover. Also the fright factor is heightened.Plus they seem to get away easier under cover of darkness.And more liable to carry out violence to the victim, whereas in daylight, it's a lesser possibility.

We had a Electricity failure in our soi a couple of weeks ago. It went off for about 2 hours. It went off about 7 pm.I was having a smoke outside.  After about 30 minutes or so. 3 motor bikes at separate times came past, with two lads on each. The rear passenger had a torch and was checking out the windows on the houses as they went past.My wife said "Kammoi, but we are safe because our dogs are noisy" The lights came back on and that was that.

Dave........give up the ciggies.......you know it makes sense :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, petermik said:

Dave........give up the ciggies.......you know it makes sense :thumbsup:

What?? What?? and give up the third best pleasure i have  left in life, The second being getting home and taking my shoes off.

Eeeerrm, no thats wrong . some where in there is another pleasure which is a glass of gold watch.But i cant remember. Who really gives a ......:goof:

5 hours ago, onemorechang said:

Yes this maybe true for pattaya.

500  Baht Dat time,      Robbery

520 Baht Night time,   Robbery

...I would like to buy one Night time Robbery please..can you wrap it up for me.