Best Goal Ever

Rc2702

Highlight you best goal ever. The best goal you ever saw hit the net. The primo goal the one you watch daily for a bit of inspiration or even a shiver down your spine. Pretend for a moment Van Basten never existed and if so delve deep into your mind and be honest. Best goal you ever saw?

For me right off the top of my head. Bergkamps goal you know the one. It was out of this world and underlined the genius in him.

2 minutes ago, Farang hunter said:

Without doubt it's up there its hard to accept too for some and some may even point to too many white lines being apparent on the field that day but what a goal that was.

Just now, Salerno said:

Remember the goal well. Smiths crisps had a coupon collect for a video promotion during 1990 wc. Best wc moments ever. Archie gemills sublime Finnish being in there amongst many others.

I got 2 one fantastic free kick from Roberto Carlos how he hit that ball with such power from that distance and the way the ball moved was incredible. A recent one from Gareth Bale playing for Madrid his pace was awesome, sorry don't know how to post the clips.

Wish he played for England!

Edited by Hutch68
Because I want to.

Feel very greived  it has to go to maradona however this thread cant go without a mention of this one

Glad to watch that again almost forgot my old pal jairzinho had a decent hand in it.

Edited by 3 minus 2

And one that got away and unless you were there it will NEVER get a mention wasnt even shown on the days tv highlights.

CHrissy waddle at wembley in the 1980's think it was against russia  in a wc qualifer . he got the ball deepish in his own half ran the width of the pitch 3 times and on the 4 th time placed it past the keeper, only for i think it was beardsley to run into an offside position ... absolutely THE goal of the decade ruled out.. this was done to a back drop of wembley booing waddle as his  name was announced and v often when he got the ball.. when it came to something a little diferent football fans were such <deleted>.. nothing much changes .. huh

Edited by 3 minus 2

20 minutes ago, StevieH said:

Yeah that has to be up there with one of the best team goals i've seen.  Strange but we actually played rather well that day, would you believe!!  Just went to further highlight how good Liverpool were that day.  Just cut us apart.

Edited by carmine

11 hours ago, Hutch68 said:

I got 2 one fantastic free kick from Roberto Carlos how he hit that ball with such power from that distance and the way the ball moved was incredible. A recent one from Gareth Bale playing for Madrid his pace was awesome, sorry don't know how to post the clips.

Wish he played for England!

Hutch if you want to know how:

Go to Internet.  Type in youtube.com find your goal in the search. Play it. Then select the Web link in full and copy it. Paste link into here and it auto detects it and your done.

4 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

There was a Brazil free kick at the '82 World Cip that was superb too.

Can't remember who scored it, maybe Junior or Zico??

zico scored a curler against scotland i think. alan rough moved even less than usual.

13 minutes ago, StevieH said:

zico scored a curler against scotland i think. alan rough moved even less than usual.

Could be that one Stevie but I think there was another perhaps.

Anyway Dalglish scored some corkers for you, which was your favourite?

19 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Think Socrates might have scored a free kick. Eder scored scored a mad curler in 82 as well.

Favourite Kenny goal? Probably Bruges at Wembley 1978 European Cup Final. But with Kenny it was less about the goals and more about the smile afterward. Talk about ear to ear.

Go to Internet.  Type in youtube.com find your goal in the search. Play it. Then select the Web link in full and copy it. Paste link into here and it auto detects it and your done.

[/url]  

I'll try again but you may as well be talking Japanese to me mate. Copy link paste I have no idea what your talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

12 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

It was Zico.  Socrates scored a cracker too as did Eder.

Best goal ever.....easy.

Cup semi final on a bog of a pitch,game against a big physical side (Spotland Meths) was locked at 0-0 with extra time looming,the run started just about the half way line dragging the wet heavy caseball beating a couple of lunging tackles with sheer pace on the way until just outside the box with a mountain of a centre half ready to clean me out I hit the ball with my left leg,the one I only used for standing on, and it fly,s into the top corner..........never hit a ball so well before or after :thumbsup:

Gordon Harvey cup Rochdale and district sunday schools league mid 1970,s.

still awaiting Youtube footage :cheesy:

1 hour ago, StevieH said:

this messi goal against getafe was bizarrely similar to maradona's against england.

So what you saying then stevie Messi like a snort too then does he?

Stevie I'm still waiting for the nous.

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

So what you saying then stevie Messi like a snort too then does he?

Stevie I'm still waiting for the nous.

Don't be silly. Messi clearly favours the eccies. 

On 03/05/2017 at 9:07 AM, Rc2702 said:

Can't do it RC, just can't do it from the phone or the laptop......... Driving me NUTS...:sad:

7 hours ago, Hutch68 said:

Can't do it RC, just can't do it from the phone or the laptop......... Driving me NUTS...:sad:

No worries Hutch it's on the hitlist now ain't it its gonna be got it just takes a bit of practice but you will get there. :-)