Thailand should ban ugly non smiling fat guys

On 5/3/2017 at 9:29 PM, giddyup said:

Elepants, is that some kind of elastic pants?

Right out of the book "Dune" where the huge Baron Vladimir Harkonnen had pants with a suspensor belt that would lift his bulk.

just to let you know I am serious even when I laugh or joke, Thailand has shown me the ugly face of reality like a 70+ year old almost dead man walking having a 20ish years old girl as a wife or a girlfriend or a fat ugly white just because they have money.!! Hello we all have money but we all don't use common sense.  I have nothing against old or fats but go for a short time please do not contribute more misery to this world.

The problem for me is. The fat geezers probably worked his whole life supported a family and a previous wife in another life and he just wants to have it his own way and being grumpy and fat go hand in hand so before you judge em cos a lot do, have a think because if it was you, what would you do?

If I was fat God forbid I would not buy women (girlfriend) I would simply rent them for the pleasure of sex and because I know being extra fat lowers the chances of living normal long life.  I would die eventually before my time last but not least I rather be called good heart not thank God he is dead.

2 hours ago, Farang hunter said:

If I was fat God forbid I would not buy women (girlfriend) I would simply rent them for the pleasure of sex and because I know being extra fat lowers the chances of living normal long life.  I would die eventually before my time last but not least I rather be called good heart not thank God he is dead.

Some work required here pal. You are on the wrong page.5'10 12 stone here btw so aim forks elsewhere. Friendly fire.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, swissie said:

What's the alternative for old fat ugly guys in Europe? Waiting for an equally old fat and ugly European woman, whispering "sweet-nothings" in his ear? She looking like a cross-breed between a baby elephant and a daughter of gozilla? Dressing like a man, talking like a man, walking like a man. Having lost everything that makes a woman: Feminity!

Also: Alert observers have discovered a long time ago, that European man tend to age like wine, while European woman tend to age like milk. I am not the only one, claiming that Asian women age "slower" than their European counterparts, while retainig what is called "Feminity".

SO: Why not the "Thai-Alternative", before the final curtain falls? As long as the "last hurrah" is truncated and reduced to a "business-agreement", benefitting both parties? Why not? So far, so good.

- Another thing it is, when an old fat ugly guy decides to fork over his remaining assets to some Thai Wife/GF including Family-Clan, possibly ignoring the fact, that a couple of children from a prior marriage will be left high and dry by the time the final curtain falls for the latter day Farang Romeo. That's where my understanding and simphaty ends abruptly concerning Farangs, wanting to "soar like an eagle once more", refusing a look in the back-view mirror.
Cheers.

The alternative to fat guys I reckon is guys who are so bitter they could produce lemon juice in factory scale. I'm not talking about a small stall you may have frequented from time to time I'm talking gallons upon gallons upon gallons. Get over it you miserable fool I would say to the alts.

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 9:17 AM, steven100 said:

yep ... the fat ugly farang just want bom bom, you see it everywhere in Pattaya, many fat farang with a girl 20yr old taking to the room. The farang only go to Pattaya for one thing ? they give them money ... it's like a business deal.

Steven,

I hope your previous 2,000 odd posts have been a bit more enlightening? Or are you one of these fellas sitting behind a keyboard thousand of miles away, who's never been to Thailand? Let alone Pattaya...

• Like 1

On 5/5/2017 at 11:55 AM, Farang hunter said:

she looks miserable though

No wonder, going to bed with that, but she will soon be happy when the big fat wallet comes out, it will have to be big and fat for obvious reasons.

On 5/6/2017 at 7:24 AM, fordguy61mi said:

Are you kidding? This is the PLACE for fat ugly guys. Why do you think they come here?

Change that to fat, ugly, "very rich" guys. Seriously, has anyone ever heard of a fat, ugly guy who is not rich, coming to Thailand to stay?

6 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

No wonder, going to bed with that, but she will soon be happy when the big fat wallet comes out, it will have to be big and fat for obvious reasons.

It is sad news though, do you wanna know why?   I'll tell you ...a lady in your case works for the money but she doesn't get excited through her heart.

I don't want to brag about my self but I assure you when I am with a woman she asks me to bed before I even think about it.   All what she want is my sex and of course some money too.   Can you do that fat ugly human?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A Thai bar girl with an overweight Western guy copulating on the basis of a financial transaction, i can sort of understand. Young decent looking fit Western guys coming to Thailand with their young (but slobbish, completely out of condition wives / g'f's, eating bars of chocolate and drinking fizzy pop all day) that i just don't understand. What must they be thinking when they see what could be so easily available to them. Add to that in most cases those guys have probably paid the 25000 baht airfare for their girl as well !

Ditto. It's like taking a bag of sand to the desert

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Like 2

I am not fat,not that old [52] and fairly well off,however i do not go around with a stupid grin on my face all day,in fact i am quite moody and prone to dark thoughts,i don't judge people on the size of their waists,or age,i don't care,lie to me,rob me ,but don't bore me,that's when the problems start.

On 5/4/2017 at 6:19 AM, colinneil said:

OP yes Thais in general are wonderful;

I am a fat ugly old bugger ( with no money) and my Thai wife loves me.

She must love me or why would she put up with me.:cheesy:

A good sense of humor goes a long way. 

• Like 1

On 5/4/2017 at 6:17 AM, johnnywishbone said:

A fat and ugly man could possibly be a very nice person.
Appearances can be surprising.
and disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Especially from those that call themselves "fit".

But are mostly a skeleton slightly covered with skin.

And highly unpleasant against and about everyone not adhering to their standards.

I remember from my past teaching of mature age Thai girls, ie 21- 40 their concept was age + fat = wealth.

They were all high achievers eventually and still mostly single because they have great jobs with good salaries.