• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Wilsonandson said:

000005189_11_jpg.jpg_MAXI.jpg
Cause I'm leaving without my jet plane,
Don't know when I'll be back again,

Imagine the shame and indignity... having to fly commercial, amongst the very commoners that he looks down upon. Probably a new experience for him.

13 hours ago, darksidedog said:

If he has skipped Singapore and left his jet behind, I suspect he has done a well planned runner, and we will not be seeing him for a significant amount of time.

Indeed. This family would have wealth, real estate and Ferraris scattered all over the globe. Numbered accounts in Switzerland et al. Revocation of his Thai passport doesn't mean shit. He will take a page from the Thaksin playbook and get another one from Montenegro or another non-extradition country.

Edited by bino

1 minute ago, bridge2bridge said:

Why didn't the Police just arrest the little Scum Bag, instead they warn him he has to report.

BUT wait i forgot he has money.

AMAZING Thailand.

Arrest him(?!), then there wouldn't be any chance of payoffs! Or as many chances anyway. 55555

10 hours ago, Reigntax said:

I believe it was attempted but the family also wanted justice. And good for them.

Yes,,, good for them,,,,

Next thing you know,, the members of both families, ALL on their way to holiday, will tragically have a terrible accident by their respective vehicles crashing into each other on some deserted stretch of road,,          "This just in, Thai news report, WHAT are the ODDS!?.. on a related note,,, here's the respective vehicles license plate numbers, everyone rush out to buy your lotto tickets".. 

Edited by Adeeos
spelling

Will prosecution take another 5 years to issue warrant regarding "flight to avoid prosecution"?

I doubt if Singapore can impound his jet. Just fly off somewhere and pick the bugger up....

Waiting to hear authorities state "We will tirelessly look for Boss... everywhere he ain't"

49 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

He may as well be in prison, trying to stay out of sight, looking over his shoulder, living out of a suitcase, and can't freely return home.  Money is of little use now, except to use it trying to hide.

He won't need to stay out of sight due to a new passport from a friendly country and inaction from this side, he will be looking over his shoulder trying to find the next London nightclub to go to, and the suitcase he will be living out of will be in a multi million dollar penthouse apartment in London, New York, Rio, etc. I really don't think there will be too much hiding going on. Money talks, the sad truth. I am just wondering how long it will be before he buys his first Premier League club, that should curry some favour.

14 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

The ministry said they would revoke the passport as quickly as possible. That was some time ago. They could have revoked it already and then the boy would stop traveling. 

By the way why does he call himself boss? Lol. Looks more like a man, who has to run and hide like an animal, to me. 

Yeah, revoke his passport .. 

"How do we do that? We must do that as soon as possible, where's my phone, oh, look at that 'bat mott' .. ok, tomorrow, na"

14 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

The ministry said they would revoke the passport as quickly as possible. That was some time ago. They could have revoked it already and then the boy would stop traveling. 

By the way why does he call himself boss? Lol. Looks more like a man, who has to run and hide like an animal, to me. 

Because he really is running this show. He'll probably be in Spain in a couple of weeks. He can send the RTP a postcard.

13 hours ago, scorecard said:

I guess that means the Singapore police can confirm he was stamped out of Singapore.

If it was at Changi airport then there should be a record of what flight he was booked on and what flight he actually boarded (if any)

If it was a boat port then at least the country destination should be on the Singapore records. But given ths history of this character how long will it take for the RTP to do some follow up work?

My guess 3 to 4 years. 

He flew his long-term leased G550 (OE-LCY) from DMK to XPS (Selatar, a small airport in Singapore) on 25 April. He flew NRT-HND-DMK on 23 April.

It is relatively easy to track a tail number, this info was shared widely on Thai social media, so suspect he ditched that transpo for the time being, went out on a one-time lease, or is doing the yacht thing.

Assuming any sort of aircraft there would be a stamp-out, and a record of the first flight segment, in Singapore.

oe-lcy-private-gulfstream-aerospace-g-v-sp-gulfstream-g550_PlanespottersNet_724482.jpg

Edited by mtls2005

11 hours ago, IMA_FARANG said:

The one  sure method of getting him back to Thailand is to ban the sale of all Red Bull items in Thailand until he returns to Thailand to stand trial.

Cut of the company's funds and they will come crying to bring their "Boss" to trial.

Hit them where they earn their living and they will give up quickly.

But not a chance of that as they have influential friends.

Someone should start a worldwide boycott of Red Bull...that would hurt!  Cut off the funds to him and his family.

9 hours ago, janclaes47 said:

You must be a family member, or may be the lawyer, that you have such sensitive information as which documents they signed.

It's called news reporting mate.

Vorayuth's attorney met with Wichean's family, who accepted a settlement of about $100,000. In turn, they were required to sign a document promising not to press criminal charges, eliminating Thailand's legal option for victims to take suspects to court if police and prosecutors don't take action.

Taken from :-http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/27/red-bull-heir-enjoys-jet-set-life-4-years-after-hit-and-run.html

Interpol red alert means his identity (ie not just with the Thai Passport) is stopped from travelling and transiting member countries. 

Well, if there were an interpol red alert, then he would have been arrested as soon as he tried to leave Singapore, or as soon as he tried to enter another country.

That's why I think this report of an interpol red alert is not true - another 'untruth' from the Thai authorities.

Edited by simon43

8 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Vorayuth's attorney met with Wichean's family, who accepted a settlement of about $100,000. In turn, they were required to sign a document promising not to press criminal charges, eliminating Thailand's legal option for victims to take suspects to court if police and prosecutors don't take action.

Taken from :-http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/03/27/red-bull-heir-enjoys-jet-set-life-4-years-after-hit-and-run.html

This kid and his family must be worth billions in US dollars and the best they can do is give the family 100,000 Baht?!?!?!  Ridiculous....heartless...total scum bag!!!

12 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Thanks for the clarification, but let's hope that police and prosecutors do their job, and the sign of those documents was just a waste of ink and paper.

As he is part of the establishment i can't understand why he is running at all, he should stand trial,the outcome will be that the policeman was at fault and his family must pay for the damage to his Ferrari.

2 hours ago, alfalfa19 said:

Is the net finally tightening on this termite? 

I think most of us here are enjoying the thought of the "boss" squirming, finally.

The thought of even a single day in a Thai jail must cause his diapers to get a little wet.

Just now, neeray said:

I think most of us here are enjoying the thought of the "boss" squirming, finally.

The thought of even a single day in a Thai jail must cause his diapers to get a little wet.

A Thai jail for Boss ? You haven't been here long have you ?

2 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

A Thai jail for Boss ? You haven't been here long have you ?

Please read again.  I said "the thought of". (has nothing to do with how long I have been anywhere)