Cop Under Review For Openly Marrying Boyfriend

snoop1130

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Another question:  does anyone else look at such couple pictures and try to figure out who's the top and who's the bottom? I do.

My gay brother uses other lingo - who's the train and who's the tunnel..... and no it didn't cross my mind 55555555

Edit : oh god I'm gonna be called a homophobe by that ^^ lol

Edited by Luckysilk

55 minutes ago, kingkenny said:

Haha I love the last line. Double entrede at its best. 

Careful though, he will call you a puritan next. 

If you like Double Entendre, how about this one....

A girl walks into a bar and asks the bartender for a Double Entendre.

So he gave her one!

4 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

My gay brother uses other lingo - who's the train and who's the tunnel..... and no it didn't cross my mind 55555555

Edit : oh god I'm gonna be called a homophobe by that ^^ lol

Yes, be careful there. In my day, there used to be a radio programme called "beyound our Ken" kenneth williams and Hugh Paddick took the parts of 'Julian and Sandy' They were using "gay palarvour" long before people knew what it was. Stuff like 'Hommies And Palones' meaning men and women. 'its bonar to varder your eek' Its good to see your face  Glazzies were eyes and many other conversational sayings. Nobody clicked on that it was the gay speak of the day.I wonder if the high ups in the BBC would have dropped the show, if they were familiar with the terminologies.

10 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Yes, be careful there. In my day, there used to be a radio programme called "beyound our Ken" kenneth williams and Hugh Paddick took the parts of 'Julian and Sandy' They were using "gay palarvour" long before people knew what it was. Stuff like 'Hommies And Palones' meaning men and women. 'its bonar to varder your eek' Its good to see your face  Glazzies were eyes and many other conversational sayings. Nobody clicked on that it was the gay speak of the day.I wonder if the high ups in the BBC would have dropped the show, if they were familiar with the terminologies.

wouldn't  have been surprised if they were familiar with the cant

16 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

It is actually aclled polari. Part of its origin was cockney backslang eg face became ecaf then, in polari eek. The first radio program to introduce it was Round the Horne

Just now, oceanyachting said:

It is actually aclled polari. Part of its origin was cockney backslang eg face became ecaf then, in polari eek. The first radio program to introduce it was Round the Horne

Just a taste

Somehow I doubt the Thai cop that this thread is actually about speaks Polari ... 

Often we hear these news stories here without any followup. In this case, no news would be good news, if the Thai cop isn't "disciplined" or fired. 

Edited by Jingthing

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The article in the O.P. supports my position rather well.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2017/05/08/cop-review-openly-marrying-boyfriend/

To wit:

Your BAITING way too general question about Thailand as a nation being homophobic for not having marriage equality isn't worthy of a response.

I have already addressed the general state of gay civil rights in Thailand. It's on a spectrum ... it's not the Taliban here but it's not the Netherlands either. 

Baiting?

OK so how things work in your life seems to be if it's a gay issue that doesn't fit in with your thinking  (irrespective of the legality) then it's homophobic.  If someone raises a point against that thinking they are homophobic, sleazy, baiting etc etc etc, pretty much the same response when an honest reply from you would show you as a hypocrite.

What about the abuse you accused me of earlier, I asked what it was but no reply, does it only exist in your head?

21 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Bigly.

Seriously, is this the best you have got?

At no point have I been abusive,  at no point have I said I disagree with gay marriage, or homosexuality for that matter. I have explained my points, I have countered your claims that the investigation must be due to homophobia by explaining the logic behind the investigation will be due to discipline reasons, I have pointed out that you have shown hypocrisy in relation to stereotyping.

From your side you have said I am sleazy, abusive and baiting.

Oh well, people can read the thread for themselves and judge you.

25 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes they can. Bye.

Well done, edited my post and cut out the comments that she'd you in a bad light.  You are too easy, as soon as you are found out you resort to misinformation and abuse. 

5 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Another question:  does anyone else look at such couple pictures and try to figure out who's the top and who's the bottom? I do.

I think it's the top cop who's wearing the truncheon. 

5 hours ago, oceanyachting said:

You know your stuff. My mum worked for good enough's the butchers in the East end when we lived there( i was born there) and she could speak backwards. My dad could as well. If a troublesome customer came in the shop, it would be "kool tuo dlo wok" look out old cow. the paper was "the repap" and my mum and dad would speak like this when they didnt want us kids knowing what they were saying. Handy.

9 hours ago, edwinchester said:

Pics on Facebook....does that count?

In the meantime just about everybody's pic is on FB. Whar's your point Edwin? 

Not everybody needs to advertise that they're a gay copper getting "married". If I understood it correctly, same sex marriages are not legal in Thailand. As a police officer, he should not be seen as an officer who is openly/publicly breaking the law. 

I don't believe the topic is about him being gay; I think it's more about the fact that he publicly broke the law - had he kept it low profile, probably nobody would be talking about it and you and I would never have had this chat ?

5 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

You know your stuff. My mum worked for good enough's the butchers in the East end when we lived there( i was born there) and she could speak backwards. My dad could as well. If a troublesome customer came in the shop, it would be "kool tuo dlo wok" look out old cow. the paper was "the repap" and my mum and dad would speak like this when they didnt want us kids knowing what they were saying. Handy.

Tnuc lovely tserbs butchers talk lol