Ride for love: Phuket locals call for decency after Russian couple caught in the act in the back of tuk-tuk

rooster59

Amazing. Everyone is up in arms when two foreigners get randy in a tuk-tuk, but no one holds up signs or complains when a group of police allegedly procure children to be shagged by their guests (as in Mae Hong Son), and as mentioned earlier. This country is in a right mess. 

Instead of debating over the name of the vehicle, for the sake of Phuket, lets just call them Fak Fak's. instead of the normal Tuk Tuk's and then we'll know what they're on about.  Just say it the same way as they pronounce the first part of the word pumpkin in Thai, "Fak." thong. :sorry: :wai:

7 hours ago, Italian guy said:

You've completely missed the point mate!!!

Thailand is a sex destination because the Thais made it so! I'm not saying that people don't f##k in other parts of the world. They do and they have the right to do it! I'm just saying that everyone in the world knows Thailand mainly for its brothels. So what are the Thais complaining about?

Is it easier to understand this way???

Thai's don't have brothels or prostitutes, don't you know that both are illegal here.:post-4641-1156694606::wai:

9 hours ago, Italian guy said:

It's not true that most westerners are interested only in sex but it's true that a significant percentage of tourist come to Thailand for sex. It's about time for the Thais to realize that they are 100% responsible for that, as they've always offered sex in every conceivable form! What kind of tourists did they expect to attract???

Westerners have more disposable income than the average Thai. So they come to Thailand to indulge themselves. Their dosh goes a long way in Thailand. Three ladies in bed at the same time and change out of a 1000 Baht note. Could that be done in Europe for the equivalent euros?

Is there any evidence that penetration actually took place or is this just prurient speculation?  

I am sure that the the Phuket 'leading figures' are immensely influential in Eastern Europe and therefore their call for amorous restraint in tuks tuks will be obeyed without question.

2 hours ago, Wiggy said:

Amazing. Everyone is up in arms when two foreigners get randy in a tuk-tuk,

Oh I don't know about this 'everyone is up in arms' stuff. Most think it is just a huge joke; just like that US missionary planting the lord's seed into vulnerable women. It's all a big laugh!!

good old double think. do as i say not as i do. morality seems to be devoid in thailand where single mothers have little choice but to sell themselves, to support their baby(s) and extended family. i still dont see sex in public as being a big deal. 500thb fine seems to be about right. go look at the internet. the stats show millions of people watching far worse on a frequent basis.

4 minutes ago, Dogmatix said:

Is there any evidence that penetration actually took place or is this just prurient speculation?

The tuk-tuk driver was watching in his mirror. He could not confirm 'actual penetration' as he looked away to see where he was going.

1 hour ago, owl sees all said:

Oh I don't know about this 'everyone is up in arms' stuff. Most think it is just a huge joke; just like that US missionary planting the lord's seed into vulnerable women. It's all a big laugh!!

Point taken, but it's a figure of speech. I was referring directly to the guy with the "No sex" sign. Where was/is he when the children were/are being abused?

22 hours ago, connda said:

I assume they will be posting those 'no-sex' posters on the doors of every Thai karaoke bar across the country?  :smile:

i looked for a video of the sex act and cannot find one , i was looking forward to watching it ha ha 

16 hours ago, Italian guy said:

My grandma told me many times that she used to have sex every other day on the horse carriage back in the days...

I also have sex almost every day. Almost on a Monday,almost on a Tuesday, almost on a Wednesday, etc,etc,etc.:smile:

18 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Yes but its not at all about Thailand being a sex destination as u claim.its about holiday makers <deleted> on their holidays and this than happens whatever country they visit.They would do the same thing if they where in Cambodia Italy or etc.

Yes, with the only difference that in western Europe and US it's not all in your face like here. I give you a couple of examples to clarify.

I took my daughter a few times to Europe and I never had to "explain" any weird behavior. I also took her a couple of times to Pattaya and every moment I had to say that those girls were waiting for the bus and were half naked because of the hot temperature, or that the old man with the teenager was in fact his grandpa... and so on...

So, to conclude, this is the image that Thais have created of their country and I hate when they overreact for a drunk couple having sex on a tuk-tuk in one of the world-famous sex destination: Patong Beach. They are only a bunch of ignorant hypocrites!

3 minutes ago, Italian guy said:

Yes, with the only difference that in western Europe and US it's not all in your face like here. I give you a couple of examples to clarify.

I took my daughter a few times to Europe and I never had to "explain" any weird behavior. I also took her a couple of times to Pattaya and every moment I had to say that those girls were waiting for the bus and were half naked because of the hot temperature, or that the old man with the teenager was in fact his grandpa... and so on...

So, to conclude, this is the image that Thais have created of their country and I hate when they overreact for a drunk couple having sex on a tuk-tuk in one of the world-famous sex destination: Patong Beach. They are only a bunch of ignorant hypocrites!

Well if u bring your daughter to Hamburg Reperbahn u probably need explain things to her again.Hey mate i hate tuk tuks and people far as i am concerned may do whatever they want in them.I hope one day they all been replaced by microbusses.try not only to walk with ur daughter in soi 6 and walkingstreet think about her holiday also not just yours?

11 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Westerners have more disposable income than the average Thai. So they come to Thailand to indulge themselves. Their dosh goes a long way in Thailand. Three ladies in bed at the same time and change out of a 1000 Baht note. Could that be done in Europe for the equivalent euros?

Either I don't express myself well enough in English (which is a possibility) or you lack in logical reasoning... So I'll try to be very clear:

Fact 1: Thais think all foreigners are perverts who come to Thailand only to <deleted>.

Fact 2: Thailand has always promoted itself as a sex destination, at least since the Vietnam War.

Conclusion: 80% of the male Westerners WHO COME TO THAILAND come for sex.

So, are all the westerners perverts? No, because those who come here are only a tiny fraction of all the tourists. They are not representative of the entire west. There are some people in the west who don't give a s@@@t about Thailand and rather go somewhere else to do other things. This might sound inconceivable to you but that's the way it is!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now a couple of notes about your post:

1. "Three ladies in bed at the same time and change out of a 1000 Baht note"   get your prices right...
  2. "Could that be done in Europe for the equivalent euros?" Not in Europe but for sure I can get the same in Myanmar, Indonesia, Laos, Congo, etc, etc, Basically most of central Africa, South America, Southeast Asia, and a good part of eastern Europe... BUT the two most world-renown sex destinations and pedophile-friendly countries are Thailand and Brazil. Why not Laos and Bolivia??? Can you get cheap sex in Laos and Bolivia, yes you can! But they aren't as famous as Thailand and Brazil because they have never actively marketed themselves for that.

So, the Thais are getting what they deserve and should stop pointing at foreigners! They think all the westerners are perverts because most of them have never traveled outside the country, plus most of Thais are uneducated, deeply ignorant and proud to be so! Most of what the average Thai uses every day has been invented by the farang! If they really want to go back to the original Thai way of life they have to go back to the forests. Thais have never in any way contributed to the world development! The perverted westerners did! 

I don't know how to be clearer than this dude...

I was riding my scooter through Ya Nui beach at sunrise a week or so back and lo and behold there's a guy standing giving it to his lady friend as she bent over with her hands on a tree... they were obviously in a hurry when they arrived as both front doors of their small car were ajar.... I gave her a wave as i rode past... she was smiling :) lol.... TIT...  

Fantastic, comprehensive reply there. You certainly know the cheap sex countries of the world. Cuba not on the list I notice!!!

11 hours ago, Italian guy said:

I don't know how to be clearer than this dude...

Just a couple of short points; The three ladies in a bed is reserved for Pattaya not up market Phuket. Where I am sex is free if you tell the girls they are receiving the lord's seed.

Your use of both red and black text is interesting. I don't think you are English. Red and black; AC Milan colours!!! Yes!!

As for your English. It is fine. Not to worry. BUT, if in doubt 'google translate' is an option. Works well for me. 

On 5/13/2017 at 9:35 AM, rooster59 said:

“I have never seen this type of thing happening in a public place in my entire life in Patong,” said Preechawut “Prab” Keesin, director of the Pisona (tuk-tuk) Group. Mr Preechawut, a native of Patong, has deep links to hospitality, nightlife and tuk-tuks operating in the party town.

The word public being the key word of course. Would love to take this guy for a freebie at the local massage parlor. Camera optional

A No Sex sign in engrish is hardly going to help any Sergey's or  Olga's who are revved up and raring to go now is it?

The prices charged in Phuket's Tuks Tuks you should be able to do what you want in one, only crime committed is the extortionate fare rates!