Massage shop in Pattaya offering more than your average massage

webfact

well I've racked my brains on this and with little evidence to go on it looks like its possibly one of 3 scenarios:

a) They were giving away free double raspberry magnums (stealing business from the ice cream mafia (that's the ones with the raspberry coating outside the ice cream under the chocolate))

B) There was some sort of comedic show (without an equity card)

c) Someone had reported them for illicit tickling.

Thank god they are finally arming the RTP with something that they are all adept at handling, we can all sleep safer ...

On May 15, 2017 at 9:47 AM, NanLaew said:

Friend of mine, retired USN, wanted a legitimate Thai foot massage a few days ago. Hit a couple of nearby massage shops and both told him if he wasn't up for the full-service. happy ending type, they just weren't interested. I guess it's based on some sort of profit-loss business model structure? Business must be really bad when the low-price, loss-leader, 'purer' massages are no longer available.

There are a very small % of shops that just front as massage. Either your friend hit the lottery or he doesn't know Pattaya very well.

On 5/16/2017 at 9:45 PM, Megasin1 said:

They were giving away free double raspberry magnums (stealing business from the ice cream mafia (that's the ones with the raspberry coating outside the ice cream under the chocolate))

They do raspberry magnums? Where!? 

On 5/17/2017 at 7:01 PM, the guest said:

The biggest challenge I have found in Thailand, is finding a 'traditional' massage service, without all the toppings!

That was the point I made but one poster was affronted and outraged that I would impugn massage ladies in Pattaya  lol

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2017 at 5:43 PM, Sooo Upto Me said:

Oh god,, Are the RTP that stupid?  Of course everyone knows what goes on in these soapy massage parlors.

Especially in Pattaya. ?

It was a soapy? Lots of legit massage shops. 

On 5/14/2017 at 8:27 PM, canuckamuck said:

It's like when they pull you over and refuse to believe you weren't speeding, despite the fact they weren't using radar.

Yep. I had a $500 USD radar detector on my dash once. Used it all over Kuwait speed cameras & it went bonkers around the DMK airport radar, so it worked for sure.

Got pulled over for speeding & it never made a peep.

I'm shocked that there are such massage establishments in Pattaya! :shock1:

Edited by jaywalker

• 5 months later...

Was the undercover policeman Thai or a Farang. They normally use a Farang as first in.

Many years ago excellent intelligence work by the Pattaya police discovered that one of the bars in Soi 6 was acting as a front for a brothel. A Farang was sent in, paid with marked notes, took a girl upstairs, and when she took her clothes off, called the waiting police and they stormed in and arrested the owner/manager.

Edited by William T

1 hour ago, William T said:

Was the undercover policeman Thai or a Farang. They normally use a Farang as first in.

Many years ago excellent intelligence work by the Pattaya police discovered that one of the bars in Soi 6 was acting as a front for a brothel. A Farang was sent in, paid with marked notes, took a girl upstairs, and when she took her clothes off, called the waiting police and they stormed in and arrested the owner/manager.

OMG, my word.

They would dare to do that on Soi 6??

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2017 at 7:01 PM, the guest said:

The biggest challenge I have found in Thailand, is finding a 'traditional' massage service, without all the toppings!

There are a number around here - most are run as therapeutic or medical style shops with uniformed staff and have government seals.  Wife enjoys them and cost is not bad.  You don't find them in tourist traps - ask at your local hospital as some hospitals if you have a reg. card with them offer discounts.  I normally only go for the foot message now  and again - Don't care that much for the whole body thing.

Most of the shops on 2nd rd from my experience ate legit.  Near the mall going toward Klang on the left many places.  I am sure it can happen, but I have never asked or been offered anything from these places.

Also, my experience with the 100b shops on bueakow are similar.

If one searches it there are a few spa type places in town that are legit.  Just pricey.

On 05/15/2017 at 7:24 AM, brain150 said:

Plain and simple: Tyranny by the Police over their own people for private profits !!!

Nothing more, nothing less.

To enforce the law [or what ever kind of regulation they make up] whenever the Police feels

good for their own pockets is nothing else than Tyranny in the name of enforcing the law.

There is nothing funny about this and everybody who makes jokes about it is nothing but a dumb fool !!!

I pity the fool.

M.T.

• 2 months later...
On 5/15/2017 at 6:07 AM, JerryinTH said:

Word of mouth can get you arrested? I didn't read that they actually found any evidence (condoms and such..).

Cops have been caught planting condoms in US strip bar raids. One city had to pay a bar $2 million for police harassment. Not a new tactic.

On 5/15/2017 at 5:54 AM, canuckamuck said:

A massage shop with special services in Pattaya! I refuse to believe it.

Just another shop keeper who was withholding the appropriate tax from the boys in brown. I am sure they will have this sorted after a trip to the bank.

Next thing we know, you won't even be able to attend bars without getting improper suggestions from the ladies!