Fortune-teller sleeping on footpath run over and killed 

webfact

Yet another road kill.

RIP

Bloody pickups. I hate the things. Most buy them for show, let's face it. They are a waste of space and money.

Sorry if I offend others, but the fortune teller didn't see that coming...

JUST GOES TO SHOW WHAT A LOAD OF BS ALL THIS SUSPICIOUS NONSENSE REALLY IS.

6 hours ago, berybert said:

I doubt you could be surprised. You just put 'un' before words and think it makes you look smart.

Well its amazing how wrong you are.

You are the uneducated one. You are happy a man has died, that is a man who has done no wrong to anyone, why don't you go buy the guy/girl who killed him a pint. How proud your folks must be.

The guy was a fraud and preyed on the naive and uneducated. I can only assume by your emotional state that the fortune teller must have been a great personal loss to you.

1 hour ago, Reigntax said:

The guy was a fraud and preyed on the naive and uneducated. I can only assume by your emotional state that the fortune teller must have been a great personal loss to you.

Very uneducated and ill informed work on your part there I'm afraid. I have no use of fortune tellers or their like.

What do you know of my emotional state ? Because I am not overly impressed that  you are happy a guy has been killed. I think it says more about your emotional state than it does mine.

Did you not get the money the fortune teller told you you were going to come in to ? Or maybe you are a rival of his and he was sleeping on your patch ?

28 minutes ago, berybert said:

Very uneducated and ill informed work on your part there I'm afraid. I have no use of fortune tellers or their like.

What do you know of my emotional state ? Because I am not overly impressed that  you are happy a guy has been killed. I think it says more about your emotional state than it does mine.

Did you not get the money the fortune teller told you you were going to come in to ? Or maybe you are a rival of his and he was sleeping on your patch ?

You obviouly have issues reading, or at least being able to recall or understand what appeared before your eyes seconds before which can be the only explanation for the emotional and uneducated trash you write. I'm sure it all makes sense to you.

Nowhere did I suggest being happy with the fact your protégé died. I can only assume misinfomation and make believe is a practice or trait of your clan.

Edited by Reigntax

29 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

You obviouly have issues reading, or at least being able to recall or understand what appeared before your eyes seconds before which can be the only explanation for the emotional and uneducated trash you write. I'm sure it all makes sense to you.

Nowhere did I suggest being happy with the fact your protégé died. I can only assume misinfomation and make believe is a practice or trait of your clan.

You claim the guy was a fraud and preyed on the naïve and uneducated, which can only lead me to believe that you fell victim to this guy on more than one occasion. 

At least that explains your hatred for him.

Edited by berybert

1 minute ago, berybert said:

You claim the guy was a fraud and preyed on the naïve and uneducated, which can only lead me to believe that you fell victim to this guy on more than one occasion. 

Yes. You are incorrect again. I dont have the time, nor the crayons to explain it to you.