Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, riclag said:

Google "What has Trump done in his first 100 day's".There are many achievements.(illegal's crossing the boarder is down considerably ,unemployment is down,The House passed health care going to the Senate ,finishing up on the keystone pipeline,cutting restriction inthe EPA,There's lots more if you care to see . Give it a chance. He has a many many group's that unfairly oppose his change agenda. 

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/apr/26/what-trump-has-done-his-first-100-days-office/

Label China currency manipulator

Get Mexico to pay for the wall

Appoint a prosecutor to investigate Hilary

etc etc etc....

A phony and a fraud as he has been his entire adult life.

A shameful chapter in American history

Have a good day.

4 minutes ago, tonray said:

etc etc etc....

Have a good day.

5 minutes ago, tonray said:

etc etc etc....

Have a good day.

I just tried to point out through a link that he has done many things.About this China currency manipulation  about face,it was a brilliant turn around ,by using this as leverage to help China influence North Korea.What make's you think he's given up on getting Hillary,after all he just got rid of the guy who stood in his way(Comey) by giving her a get out of jail card. IMOP it was a brilliant move.

According to a list compiled by CNN, 27 Democrats have so far come out in favor of impeaching Trump. What they don't provide is context. For 36 years, Democrats have routinely called for impeaching Republican presidents at the drop of a hat.

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/democrats-want-to-impeach-a-republican-president-what-else-is-new/

34 minutes ago, crystal sauce said:

Trump was put in office just like the first black president Obama and poor Americans think they can elect their president, isn't America great..!

I'm not quite sure what you mean? 

4 hours ago, selftaopath said:

I consider Trump supports are more accurately described as Trump defenders. Is there a difference?

Yes.  There is a middle ground.  Don't find it much on these extreme, polarized pages though.

6 minutes ago, riclag said:

IMOP it was a brilliant move.

The result is we now have a non-political Special Counsel with the powers of the FBI to investigate virtually anything it desires regarding the Trump administration. While Comey was controversial to both congressional Democrats and Republicans, SC Muller appears to have full support of both parties and unchallenged independence from Trump.

Trump has made Comey a martyr. FBI agents themselves are now more invigorated than ever to seek the truth behind the Russian hacking attack as wells as anywhere else their investigations may lead them regarding the White House. Trump by the firing will also motivate for many more leaks from the White House and FBI in retribution for Trump's demand for loyalty.

Not brilliant a move for Trump to fire Comey.

4 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

A: There is no evidence that Russia interfered with the US election.

B: Habitual use of Argumentum ad hominem will get one a poor grade in a pre-journalism class, yet the mass media uses it carte blanche. ( http://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/person.html )

C: The Republicans are watching patiently as the Democrats brand themselves as McCarthyites whilst the 2018 Senate races loom.

Better tell the 17 US intelligence agencies that don't agree with A.

5 minutes ago, Srikcir said:

The result is we now have a non-political Special Counsel with the powers of the FBI to investigate virtually anything it desires regarding the Trump administration. While Comey was controversial to both congressional Democrats and Republicans, SC Muller appears to have full support of both parties and unchallenged independence from Trump.

Trump has made Comey a martyr. FBI agents themselves are now more invigorated than ever to seek the truth behind the Russian hacking attack as wells as anywhere else their investigations may lead them regarding the White House. Trump by the firing will also motivate for many more leaks from the White House and FBI in retribution for Trump's demand for loyalty.

Muller is just for the Russian collusion thing. The FBI reports to the DOJ. AG Sessions runs the DOJ. DAG Rosenstein with the supervision of the AG,just wrote a scathing letter as to why Mr. Comey wasn't fit to be running the FBI.I disagree with you on the move to fire Comey, wasn't brilliant,although many agent's liked Comey according to acting director McCabe  .  See the link,"But McCabe,  did admit that there were “frustrations” in the agency over the Clinton investigation.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/11/acting-fbi-director-russia-probe-will-go-on-without-comey/

I think he will CHOOSE to resign.

I assume he will issue pardons for everyone, including family/in-laws, BEFORE resigning.

Immediately upon swearing in, Pence will pardon Trump.

Eventually Pence will have to resign, I'm thinking Paul Ryan will already have resigned.

I'm not sure what happens if there is no Speaker? 

So Hail to the Chief, our first Mormon President.

Open the door/windows as your getting light-headed from a lack of oxygen!

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

5 hours ago, Srikcir said:

The will of the people as measured by the popular vote was for HRC.

Fortunately for Trump, the electoral college overruled the People.

Wrong. No one was the winner of the popular vote. Almost 50% of voters did not vote for either candidate. 

And are you still going on about that? Jeez.....get over it. I suppose you think the Russians invented the electoral college as well?

Don't worry, CNN will tell you what to think. 

Edited by Time Traveller
Pointing out idiocy

42 minutes ago, riclag said:

Muller is just for the Russian collusion thing.

Not true.

"Under the order signed Wednesday by Rosenstein, Mueller is tasked with investigating “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump’’ as well as “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation’’ and any other matters that fall under the scope of the Justice Department regulation covering special counsel appointments.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/deputy-attorney-general-appoints-special-counsel-to-oversee-probe-of-russian-interference-in-election/2017/05/17/302c1774-3b49-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.4d54cfbf472b

44 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

B: Habitual use of Argumentum ad hominem will get one a poor grade in a pre-journalism class, yet the mass media uses it carte blanche. ( http://philosophy.lander.edu/logic/person.html )

C: The Republicans are watching patiently as the Democrats brand themselves as McCarthyites whilst the 2018 Senate races loom.

A. No evidence you say. That has yet to be proven. Let the investigation continue.

B. Argumentum ad hominem is a Trump tactic. If he dishes it out he must also expect to receive it.

C. In your dreams.

31 minutes ago, iReason said:

You are just making stuff up.

:coffee1:

Oh yes, there was the link between Trump's ....., well we know Trump was ....., there's a lot of talk about him and ....., of course CNN said Trump was.....and Obama thinks that......oh the smoking gun proves Trump did something.......

Ok, so no actual evidence, but what the hell we'll just declare him guilty until proven innocent. Which of course is impossible to disprove since there is no evidence!

1 hour ago, KarenBravo said:

Better tell the 17 US intelligence agencies that don't agree with A.

16 agencies were highly confident Russia hacked the DNC. The one agency capable of investigating the allegations, the NSA, said it was only moderately confident.

The FBI did not even get access to the DNC servers. It relied upon data provided by private security firm CrowdStrike, who  have just retracted a key component of it's analysis  – but why ruin a perfectly good story with the truth.

Edited by Flustered

15 minutes ago, Flustered said:

16 agencies were highly confident Russia hacked the DNC. The one agency capable of investigating the allegations, the NSA, said it was only moderately confident.

The FBI did not even get access to the DNC servers. It relied upon data provided by private security firm CrowdStrike, who  have just retracted a key component of its analysis – but why ruin a perfectly good story with the truth.

Went to your link. It doesn't appear to be about what you claim it is about. It was about Ukrainian issues. Nice try, dude. 

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Went to your link. It doesn't appear to be about what you claim it is about. It was about Ukrainian issues. Nice try, dude. 

The so called link was just part of the report. It was not intended to be the foundation of the post and was embedded in the sentence.

Edited by Flustered

13 hours ago, jerojero said:

Yes, but senators and congressmen will gauge their individual electoral races, and if their voters have turned away from Trump as many might, the senators congressmen will drop Trump like the proverbial hot potato! And some may even support Trump's impeachment if that will gain them votes.

IMO, unless Trump does something exceptional to antagonise his base, and that has not happened as yet, any GOP politician in a state that voted for Trump that opposed Trump or tried to remove him from office would be in peril in the next election.

The current antics of the Dems is only guaranteed to solidify support for Trump among his base.

Just in case one does not know who his base is, they are the ones not out rioting and breaking things.

Just now, Flustered said:

I never gave a link so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Alas, dude, but you did. Perhaps by accident. It's in the text.

I can see why you wouldn't want to explicitly supply the link that you actually did include, as anyone reading the entire article in that link can clearly see you blatantly distorted it's meaning. Again, nice try, dude. Maybe better luck next time. 

http://www.voanews.com/a/cyber-firm-rewrites-part-disputed-russian-hacking-report/3781411.html

2 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Hmmmm. The special counsel can investigate the Dems if he so wishes. Perhaps the Dems should have been careful what they wished for. I think they gambled that one wouldn't be appointed.

1 hour ago, Time Traveller said:

Ok, so no actual evidence, but what the hell we'll just declare him guilty until proven innocent. Which of course is impossible to disprove since there is no evidence!

And you are just making stuff up as well.

With your baseless rant.

I believe this is about the fifth time I have had to reply to this complete lack of knowledge as to how the process works:

Perhaps you could write these folks and ask:

Hello,

Would the F.B.I., the Justice Department, the House and Senate Intelligence Committees,

the Senate Judiciary Committee and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee,

please reveal all your sources and evidence while y'all are  involved in ongoing investigations?

I'm so impatient.

Thank you so much.

Or, you could try that with any prosecutor or investigater.

Get back to us and let us know how it went.

Edited by iReason

2 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

There's circumstantial evidence and indications, which is why there's only an investigation at this point. A bit like a cop asking you to take a breathalyzer because you stink like whisky and can't walk a straight line. If you're not drunk it's not an issue and you're free to go.

The Nat'l Review can explain it better for you............

Whether Trump associates colluded or cooperated with Russian intelligence is the most important remaining question of the entire controversy. To understand why the concern is more than just a tinfoil-hat conspiracy theory, some additional context is needed.

During much of 2016, two things were happening at the same time.

First, Trump had hired Paul Manafort as campaign chair and was receiving campaign advice from Carter Page. Manafort and Page in particular had longstanding business ties to Vladimir Putin’s allies. Manafort had allegedly received millions of dollars in payments from Putin allies in Ukraine and had in the past actively worked to advance Putin’s interests.

Second, at the same time that the media was investigating Manafort’s ties to Putin allies, rumors were rocketing around Washington that Trump officials were working closely with Russian intelligence and that Trump himself had been “compromised” by the Russian government. In other words, people were claiming that the Russian government possessed information about Trump that Trump would not want made public, and thus that the Kremlin could exert undue influence on his presidency.

These rumors grew so prevalent that intelligence officials reportedly briefed both Obama and Trump about them.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446339/donald-trump-russia-2016-election-controversy-explained

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446339/donald-trump-russia-2016-election-controversy-explained

Edited by Rob13

13 minutes ago, Rob13 said:

There's circumstantial evidence and indications, which is why there's only an investigation at this point. A bit like a cop asking you to take a breathalyzer because you stink like whisky and can't walk a straight line. If you're not drunk it's not an issue and you're free to go.

The Nat'l Review can explain it better for you............

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446339/donald-trump-russia-2016-election-controversy-explained

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446339/donald-trump-russia-2016-election-controversy-explained

There's circumstantial evidence and indications

Sure there are, just as there are concerning the Clinton Foundation. I didn't hear any Dems calling for a special counsel on that one.

I can only hope that the present special counsel can expand his investigation to cover the Clinton Foundation as well. It would be covered by "other matters".

16 minutes ago, iReason said:

And you are just making stuff up.

With your baseless rant.

I believe this is about the fifth time I have had to reply to this complete lack of knowledge as to how the process works:

Perhaps you could write these folks and ask:

Hello,

Would the F.B.I., the Justice Department, the House and Senate Intelligence Committees,

the Senate Judiciary Committee and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee,

please reveal all your sources and evidence while y'all are  involved in ongoing investigations?

I'm so impatient.

Thank you so much.

Or, you could try that with any prosecutor or investigater.

Get back to us and let us know how it went.

I think the point is with the embedded Obama leftovers, in the system CIA, FBI et al. are leaking like a sieve. 

IF there was anything, ANYTHING!!!!

It would have been leaked by now. 

Edited by kevkev1888

Trump made a choice, he could have said 'yeah, it looks like the Russians were meddling and it should be investigated',. Which would have worked to his credit in the polls, unless of course he's involved somehow.

The other option  was  to deny deny deny, which suggests guilt, even if he innocent.

He really should have stayed in the private sector cuz he can't  play politics.And doen/t seem to understand CYA verywell.