Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

TRUMP IMPEACHMENT ODDS IN 2018 PREDICT PRESIDENT MAY NOT FINISH FIRST TERM

The Ireland-based gambling website Paddy Power thinks it's highly unlikely Trump lasts his first term in office without being impeached. The odds are currently 4-7 that the president is impeached before Inauguration Day 2021. To put that in perspective, oddsmakers at Paddy Power think it's nearly twice as likely Trump will be impeached as it is that he will serve four years in office. 

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeach-impeachment-767280

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Living up to his narcissistic baby man image. He won't ever change for the better. The "best" we can hope for is his scandalously disgusting status quo or even further deterioration with age. "Electing" this clown troll was the worst mistake in American history. We'll pay for this for many generations. 

Electing Trump isn't even in the conversation when it comes to naming the worst mistakes in American history.

1 hour ago, ilostmypassword said:

I iguess that depends on how seriously you rate, among other things, environmental degradation and human caused climate change as a threat.

Speaking of environmental issues, Trump has already shown his hand:  When areas like Texas and Louisiana were hit hard by natural disasters, Trump was on the scene and eager to get the feds to pour taxpayer dollars at it.   TX and LA are regions with significant Trump support.  In contrast, the problems in regions which don't support Trump, the federal response has been lacking. 

Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands (after hurricanes) had belated responses.  California, with the biggest fire season since the white man commandeered it, has not had a visit by the prez, including no comments by him.  

The above relates to the upcoming debates in Congress about infrastructure expenditures.  Everyone wants improved roads, bridges, tunnels, etc.  However, Trumpsters will want to shovel tens of billions toward states which openly support him - while holding back money from other states.  It won't be blatant, but......

Trump Has A 7 AM Meltdown And Proclaims Himself More Popular Than Barack Obama

Trump was alone with his thoughts at 7 AM and was on the President's mind wasn't any number of challenges facing the United States and the world, but how he was secretly more popular than Obama.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/06/18/trump-4-meltdown-proclaims-popular-barack-obama.html

Here is a rather long but interesting read about why people might actually vote against their own best interest.

Does the White Working Class Really Vote Against Its Own Interests?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/31/trump-white-working-class-history-216200

Trump’s first year in office revived an age-old debate about why some people choose race over class—and how far they will go to protect the system.

Edited by Silurian

23 minutes ago, Silurian said:

Here is a rather long but interesting read about why people might actually vote against their own best interest.

Does the White Working Class Really Vote Against Its Own Interests?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/31/trump-white-working-class-history-216200

It's a classic example of turkeys voting for Christmas, or in this case, peanuts voting for a monkey.

6 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

TRUMP IMPEACHMENT ODDS IN 2018 PREDICT PRESIDENT MAY NOT FINISH FIRST TERM

The Ireland-based gambling website Paddy Power thinks it's highly unlikely Trump lasts his first term in office without being impeached. The odds are currently 4-7 that the president is impeached before Inauguration Day 2021. To put that in perspective, oddsmakers at Paddy Power think it's nearly twice as likely Trump will be impeached as it is that he will serve four years in office. 

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-impeach-impeachment-767280

Why waste your time with that rubbish! This website's poll(TV) is 57.8 vs. 42.9, it's  a much better indicator.It seems the non impeachment is getting stronger. 

3 minutes ago, riclag said:

Why waste your time with that rubbish! This website's poll(TV) is 57.8 vs. 42.9, it's  a much better indicator.It seems the non impeachment is getting stronger. 

The poll results here were frozen many months ago and aren't at all CURRENT. 

17 minutes ago, riclag said:

Do you really think that TV posters are representative of the American people ?  Kinda like low rent area of Palm Springs only all old and a lot more foreigners I guess.

1 hour ago, riclag said:

What are the odds that a poll that samples membership that skews white, male and elderly would favor Trump? Clearly this is a valid poll.

America's cultural revolution? The bad kind. Interesting parallels.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/americas-own-cultural-revolution/2018/01/01/1f53438e-ef38-11e7-b390-a36dc3fa2842_story.html

“Virtually all types of institutions, be it political, educational, or business, are exhausting their internal energy in dealing with contentious, and seemingly irreconcilable, differences in basic identities and values — what it means to be American,” he said in a subsequent email exchange. “In such an environment, identity trumps reason, ideology overwhelms politics, and moral convictions replace intellectual discourse.”

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Adios to America's craziest year?

Do you think 2018 will be even crazier?

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/12/29/was-2017-the-craziest-year-in-us-political-history-216119

""No worse joke has been played on the American people than the very fact that tens of thousands of eighth-graders have a far better grasp of the Constitution than Donald Trump, even though he swore a sacred oath to “preserve, protect, and defend” it on January 20, before the record crowds he deluded himself to see assembled before him. That’s not just political craziness; it’s truly meshugah in every sense of the term. Just try to imagine a conversation with no Jefferson, Madison, either Adams, or Abraham Lincoln—strong constitutionalists all—on one side of the table, and the current chief executive on the other.

""

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

polls aren't fake, they're hard to get correct, even when truly independent.  yet people frequently think polls will always predict election outcomes.  it gets even more dicey when it comes to print and video news outlets as they need to preach to their target demographic to maintain readership or viewership.  it happens on both sides of the political spectrum...and so it goes.

Republicans in the heartland souring on trump.:partytime2:

What took them so long!?!

Iowa went big for Trump, but voters seem to be souring on him and the GOP

Despite it all, Iowa has seemingly soured on the president and his party. The end-of-year Iowa Poll, an industry standard conducted by Des Moines-based Selzer and Co., found Trump with just 35 percent approval in the state. Only 34 percent of Iowans said they would back Republicans for Congress in 2018, and 61 percent said they were turned off by politics altogether.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-iowa-trump-voters-20180101-story.html

32 minutes ago, Ramen087 said:

polls aren't fake, they're hard to get correct, even when truly independent.  yet people frequently think polls will always predict election outcomes.  it gets even more dicey when it comes to print and video news outlets as they need to preach to their target demographic to maintain readership or viewership.  it happens on both sides of the political spectrum...and so it goes.

“Preaching to their demographic to maintain viewership” well said and to add my POV while stoking the fire so their base can look for ANY excuse to pretend to be offended seems to be a gimmick the left plays more than the right.

43 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

“Preaching to their demographic to maintain viewership” well said and to add my POV while stoking the fire so their base can look for ANY excuse to pretend to be offended seems to be a gimmick the left plays more than the right.

Any excuse to be offended is played by the right, most obviously Fox News, all the time.  Remember the fictitious "War on Christmas"?

28 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Any excuse to be offended is played by the right, most obviously Fox News, all the time.  Remember the fictitious "War on Christmas"?

I don’t watch Fox :)

Reading this thread and the Anti-President rants my cup of care has run dry for the left and their causes, hopefully President Trump will be able to appoint more Supreme Court judges and I will be a happy camper.

47 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

I don’t watch Fox :)

Like we're supposed to believe that just because you post it.:stoner: In any case, Fox exists and it's basically the trump propaganda network. It's rich that trump demonizes the actually decent news sources in the USA -- CNN, Washington Post, New York Times as fake news. It's a pure fascist move. Too bad trump's base buys into those lies. 

42 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Like we're supposed to believe that just because you post it.:stoner: In any case, Fox exists and it's basically the trump propaganda network. It's rich that trump demonizes the actually decent news sources in the USA -- CNN, Washington Post, New York Times as fake news. It's a pure fascist move. Too bad trump's base buys into those lies. 

Oh sorry like I care what you believe or not :) nice try to bait me.

Frankly I don’t watch or read much USA news these days as I’ve found the liberal/PC POV across the board. 

18 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

Frankly I don’t watch or read much USA news these days as I’ve found the liberal/PC POV across the board. 

If you don't watch or read much USA news, upon what do you base your claim "...ANY excuse to pretend to be offended seems to be a gimmick the left plays more than the right."?

You clearly are unaware that this is a trick played very often by the right, and not just by Fox News.

46 minutes ago, Luckysilk said:

You're an anonymous poster on an internet forum. If I said I had a Nobel Prize would you necessarily believe me.

Your personal media consumption habits isn't topic here anyway. 

Next ... 

anyone know a country  that have love and respect for trump and his america now they had a strong allies in Australia  and NZ once now that has gone  hasn't  go respect to put an ambassador  there in past 12mths promised to carry out Obama agreement to take 2500 refugees  from manus island broke agreement like always taken about 20