Do you think Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?

Scott

Do you believe Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  

511 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The fact that 43 percent of Americans want to impeach the clown has got to be some kind of major record at such an early stage of a presidency. Impeachment is an extreme measure but the clown is that bad. Suppose that rises to 55 percent ....

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

Well, it's a more rational and believable source of information than Trump's tweets.

Owls hoot, they don't tweet.

Edited by rijb

2 hours ago, mesquite said:

There is no need for impeachment as Trump will leave office voluntarily on January 20, 2025, upon completion of his second term.

You think Trump will make it to 79? Not a chance. His life of self indulgence puts him on borrowed time now.

7 hours ago, Andaman Al said:

You think Trump will make it to 79? Not a chance. His life of self indulgence puts him on borrowed time now.

You think President Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  Not a chance.

1 hour ago, mesquite said:

Not a chance

Not a betting person are you?

U.K.-based Paddy Power is laying 3-1 odds that Trump is impeached in 2017.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/17/trump-impeachment-gaining-steam-in-online-betting-sites.html

Statistically "not a chance" is zero probability. In the real world even a 200-year storm can occur two years in a row.

he's not a clown any longer. he will NOT be impeached.

I said it about Trump all along.

we might even see Elon still show up at the White House now.

we knew when Spicy wouldn't answer the Easiest Question He Could Possibly Answer..... 

(you could all but see it on the faces of at least two guys in the very front row of the White House press conference the day before grabbing their chinny chin chins)

and the WP and NYT followed up on it... with their usual class...... but not in big headlines.

of course not.

but now.... his EPA guy Pruitt ****nailed**** it 10000%...... on a Sunday talk show.

it's done. all done. and Donald Trump had a surprise.... for 10%.... of his knucklehead base....

but maybe 80% of the anti Trump base......

Spicy practiced a poker face... he was READY....

Trump knows Co2 causes Climate Change: OFFICIALLY.

and we are not being bambuzzled when Pruitt quotes James Hansen.

it is simpler than that. 

Trump is a New Yorker. and most New Yorkers know. why?

without the train wirings and track systems and skyscraper steam pipes....in solid granite... below the salt water line.... there ****is**** no NYC so...............

they have all done whatever due diligence the topic requires..... even if they are not literate.

and for Trump.... way way before he even came up with the ridiculous (he knows it was) Obama birth certificate NONSENSE. and so does 80% of his base. maybe 99%. but they talk bull. Trump might still do something. 

Hillary, and especially Bernie, would never have done anything but window dressing nonsense which is what COP21 was.  just listen to Kevin Anderson or James Hansen post Paris. or before but especially after Paris. "Bernie" or Hillary would have 'shared' their feelings with us...  maybe had Leondardo DiCaprio or Harrison Ford do ANOTHER video about Fires in Indonesia and Ice Slowly Melting in Greenland... which is total misdirection... almost like a magicians trick... by underplaying the thing.... and doing only a few things but not enough at all.

Trump might do something big.  and that is the only way to do this.

Macron was just a player playing the game... when he pooh poohs Trump.  Same as Mr. Suddenly Optimistic in an Election Year... Mr. Al Gore. it's so obvious!!!!!! and they always have something to hang a hat on..... but that's part of the game.

come on!!!! Exxon Mobil supported Paris!!!!! hellloooooooooooooooooooo???

Edited by maewang99

25 minutes ago, maewang99 said:

and we are not being bambuzzled when Pruitt quotes James Hansen.

it is simpler than that. 

Trump is a New Yorker. and most New Yorkers know. why?

without the train wirings and track systems and skyscraper steam pipes....in solid granite... below the salt water line.... there ****is**** no NYC so...............

they have all done whatever due diligence the topic requires..... even if they are not literate.

Makes me wonder what DRESSING to serve with word salad? 

2 hours ago, mesquite said:

You think President Trump will be impeached or forced to resign?  Not a chance.

Not a chance?

Au contraire.

There's a good chance the whole nest of rats infesting the White House will be run out of there...

:thumbsup:

Wow.

These poll numbers are amazing.

No, they don't mean that trump will definitely be impeached. That's very unlikely as long republicans control both houses of congress.

But it does give light to what a MASSIVE FAILURE the trump presidency already is.

I see no hope of recovery.

Why?

Because trump is trump. He does not change.

imp.jpg.3085d55c7575ba9aa26b938779824afb.jpg

3 minutes ago, stander said:

They'll have to move fast to impeach President Trump, the fake MSM  is losing effectiveness each and every day and they can't reach enough people to make impeachment look legitimate.

Your statement about "MSM" is false.

I do think there is a danger of impeaching without solid cause.

Just being a unfit nutcase, which he is, will be politically difficult even if congress shifts in 2018.

For it to ever happen, there will have to be a smoking gun.

There isn't yet but that doesn't there won't be one uncovered (and it doesn't mean there will be either). 

Edited by Jingthing

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Wow.

These poll numbers are amazing.

No, they don't mean that trump will definitely be impeached. That's very unlikely as long republicans control both houses of congress.

But it does give light to what a MASSIVE FAILURE the trump presidency already is.

I see no hope of recovery.

Why?

Because trump is trump. He does not change.

imp.jpg.3085d55c7575ba9aa26b938779824afb.jpg

The republicans in both houses seem very quiet.  I just hope they have the balls to stop Trump from going to war.

1 minute ago, rijb said:

The republicans in both houses seem very quiet.  I just hope they have the balls to stop Trump from going to war.

Any president has great war making powers. Congress pretty much ceded that decades ago. 

3 minutes ago, stander said:

They'll have to move fast to impeach President Trump, the fake MSM  is losing effectiveness each and every day and they can't reach enough people to make impeachment look legitimate.

Don't you worry your little head. Nobody needs the main stream media anymore! Because there is this clown in the wh, who does it for them.

just keep defending this lying moron, but please next time come up with something honest or serious.

Oh, sorry, my bad, honest and serious doesn't work for your master.

18 hours ago, iReason said:

:whistling:

president-trump-golfing.jpg

Other than everything below the rib line and above the hip line and the not quite straight left arm at the elbow. it is not a bad stance.

Plus no definition of muscle in the arms. But still not bad for an elderly codger. 

Just wished he stuck to playing golf. Wish he had a muzzle on his face and a parental lock on his computer and twitter accounts. 

You can see he has his eye on the little white ball, critical in golf.

Wish he had his eye on the best interests of the US and the world. Sad

33 minutes ago, stander said:

You can't just impeach a president because you don't like his policy decisions. 

Shush.....I doubt that Trump knows that, so maybe it will work.   

20 hours ago, iReason said:

Not a chance?

Au contraire.

There's a good chance the whole nest of rats infesting the White House will be run out of there...

:thumbsup:

And just who is going to run them out? The lying Clintons?

Now, I voted for Trump, but I'm not married to him. I prefer the far more conservative positions of Mike Pence.

Just remember if Trump is impeached, Pence becomes president. Liberals ought to be careful, as they just might get what they wise for.

Pence would put forth far more conservative policies than Trump. Plus Pence has far better relationships with the Republican leaders in both houses, so that gives Pense a far better chance to get those policies through Congress. 

As for foreign policy, I see little change as most of Trump's senior advisors were selected by Pence.

36 minutes ago, Watchful said:

And just who is going to run them out? The lying Clintons?

Now, I voted for Trump, but I'm not married to him. I prefer the far more conservative positions of Mike Pence.

Just remember if Trump is impeached, Pence becomes president. Liberals ought to be careful, as they just might get what they wise for.

Pence would put forth far more conservative policies than Trump. Plus Pence has far better relationships with the Republican leaders in both houses, so that gives Pense a far better chance to get those policies through Congress. 

As for foreign policy, I see little change as most of Trump's senior advisors were selected by Pence.

Yes, the fact that Pence is a far right wing Christian fundamentalist extremist that would not be attractive to progressives is not an original thought.