Work tips for thai national with fluent english?

My girlfriend just graduated from college with a degree in tourism. Now she would like to spend some time working while thinking about university studies, the meaning of life, e.t.c. The problem is that she has no idea where or how to look for work.

What's a good job with decent salary for a thai national who can speak English fluently? By fluently, I mean that she speaks english like it's her second language, and without the typical "thai accent". 

She has already been offered some typical hotel and restaurant jobs, where they pay around 300 - 400 baht per day (full time), but with a salary like that, I feel like she should go straight to university, while I continue to support her. She really wants to work, and I know that she'll work hard once she gets a job, but I can't bare watching her waste time and energy on a slave salary like that.

There has to be something better, or am I wrong? Perhaps I'm just comparing too much with the salary in my home country.

Edited by ricku

Apply to one of the airlines as either an flight attendant or airport personnel. Salaries are better than standard hospitality fare and with her English she would be in demand for a business than handles foreign travelers everyday.

Thanks for the replies. She thought about the airlines already, and found at least 40 available positions at Suvarnabhumi airport, but it seems that all of them requires a bachelors degree. Will keep looking there.

Edited by ricku

30 minutes ago, ricku said:

Thanks for the replies. She thought about the airlines already, and found at least 40 available positions at Suvarnabhumi airport, but it seems that all of them requires a bachelors degree. Will keep looking there.

What kind of degree does she have, if not a Bachelors ?

32 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

What kind of degree does she have, if not a Bachelors ?

College diploma.

She'll get a BA after studying at uni. But she hopes to do some working before that.

Edited by ricku

46 minutes ago, ricku said:

College diploma.

She'll get a BA after studying at uni. But she hopes to do some working before that.

it is also who you know , and if the school has contacts

if she has a degree in tourism where are her school friends at working after graduation ?

Networking is how you get the better jobs in Thailand , and some luck too :)