Sword fight: Thai wife chops off husband’s penis

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farangs must watch out for copycats after this one hits the headlines.

This act has indeed already been performed over the years in the West. Also,  there are reports of it being perpetrated in many other countries, including Thailand.  One case, in Thailand, saw the female remove the offending appendage, put it through a food processor/blender then let it float away in a basket attached to a balloon while she made her husband watch the complete action.

Edited by wotsdermatter

10 hours ago, smedly said:

I think it is possible she had already decided to leave - she has left him with a constant reminder of why she did, all the surgeons have done is give him back the ability to pee standing up

and no I don't agree with what she did, she should be punished with a stiff sentence 

Intentional ?

and she is dead according to some in this topic.

14 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Gives the Thai surgeons a bit of practice at microsurgery ! :cheesy:

I remember a couple of sources confirming that Thai surgeons are the best in the world at reuniting beloved body parts.

13 hours ago, speedtripler said:

Copycats?? 

Do you think this is the first time this has happened ? 

it is so common, there's even a Thai phrase for it that translates as "feeding the ducks"

(the wife tosses the severed member out the window, and the ducks and/or chickens, who'll eat anything,

are quick to run over and wolf the wee willy down!!!) :partytime2:

there was an infamous incident that made Thai news shortly after i arrived here 7 + years ago, in which it happened

to a Thai policeman, who ran out, packed it in ice and gauze, then went STAT to the hospital,

where the fact that the surgeons could not fix it, despite their skill in reattachment (and why not? they're skilled at the

opposite operation as well) made front page news because it was TOO SMALL to reattach!!! :shock1:

there was no follow up that i recall as to whether the poor under-endowed officer stayed with the force,

or quit due to severe loss of face (and head hahahaha)

1 minute ago, jenifer d said:

it is so common, there's even a Thai phrase for it that translates as "feeding the ducks"

(the wife tosses the severed member out the window, and the ducks and/or chickens, who'll eat anything,

there was an infamous incident that made Thai news shortly after i arrived here 7 + years ago, in which it happened

to a Thai policeman, who ran out, packed it in ice and gauze, then went STAT to the hospital,

where the fact that the surgeons could not fix it, despite their skill in reattachment (and why not? they're skilled at the

opposite operation as well) made front page news because it was TOO SMALL to reattach!!! :shock1:

there was no follow up that i recall as to whether the poor under-endowed officer stayed with the force,

Ouch!!

Too small to re-attach? Tweezers have been around for years :thumbsup:

Wow! Women chops off her husband penis! I just wonder if what will be happen if the wife cheating her husband and what things can the husband chops off from her wife?

she should have take it easy as no matter how she can't do that to her husband and the only thing that she can is " divorce " with him and not doing this. We are all human.

1 hour ago, jenifer d said:

An inactive post comes to mind .

Long ago that was a daily news which I thought stopped 10 years ago after wives in a middle eastern country started to copy the Thai wives 's action.

Now starting again and Farangs are strong candidates for such a kwik procedure ????