Movie director charged with rape after sick casting in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Children do stupid things all the time, we can expect that of them, that's why they are protected under law, and it doesn't give adults the right to take advantage of that. You and lungnorm are both tarred with the same brush, blame the victim. Who are all these "wise" Thai 15 year olds you are talking about, I see plenty of stupid adults, do they go backwards after 15?

Listen, no one has claimed or even suggested that what he did was acceptable or that he had the right to do what he did and no one is blaming the victim .

IMO , what he did was completely wrong and he is too blame for what happened , the youngsters should have realised they were in a dangerous situation and the Parents should have been there to protect them

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Listen, no one has claimed or even suggested that what he did was acceptable or that he had the right to do what he did and no one is blaming the victim .

IMO , what he did was completely wrong and he is too blame for what happened , the youngsters should have realised they were in a dangerous situation and the Parents should have been there to protect them

You are expecting immature girls to behave sensibly. How many times do I have to repeat that children don't behave sensibly, that's why they are protected. Have a look at some Youtube videos if you want to see teens acting irresponsibly with no thought of danger or the possible outcomes. Children and teens will always find ways to place themselves in harm's way, and the parents can't always be there.

Edited by giddyup

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

...by reading the article i was of the opinion the parents of both girls were downstairs with the other hopefuls waiting!

4 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

hmmmh, I think I believe the man. The girls did not scream nor told each other what "MIGHT" have happened coming down the stairs. And probably they were no virgins at all.

The girls were still Children, so, they were unable to give consent

So much righteous indignation from the farang community?

I do not condone this guys actions BUT, I did not read that the girls resisted his actions.

They were going to be movie stars!!!

46 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Where is the common sense here?

What kind of legit movie director does casting calls in an upstairs bedroom, alone, in some house in Nonthaburi???

No one had any pause about that???

mena?

1 hour ago, KenKadz said:

So much righteous indignation from the farang community?

I do not condone this guys actions BUT, I did not read that the girls resisted his actions.

They were going to be movie stars!!!

It makes no difference as to whether the girls resisted or not, they were underage Children , you may consider that they didnt resist and that makes them fair game , but the law says otherwise

7 hours ago, funandsuninbangkok said:

I hope he enjoys his "auditions " in prison, especially after the other prisoners learn he is a child molester. 

First movie title, "Screaming pervert in the prison shower getting his fudge packed. "

Wait a sec; they have showers in thai prisons, where do they think they are, the Bangkok Hilton?

Edited by swanny321

On 5/30/2017 at 5:08 PM, Tarteso said:

Movie director? Nothing about him in the Net. I'd like to know about his "long" resume of film direction and awards received...if any.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

depends on how you define awards,
maybe more complaints to follow to confirm his sorry manlihood, and put him away for a long time.. 

This guy could have had a career in east Hollywood in CA, but no he had to go after underaged girls and now he

will meet his own girlfriend Bubba in prison. Good luck creep!  Hope you get raped a lot in the future, bad karma

guy.

On 5/31/2017 at 1:38 PM, sanemax said:

The girls were still Children, so, they were unable to give consent

with 16....still children? Go out of your house and watch them.......you will be surprised. And don't forget....they were dreaming of a career.....money, money, money

1 minute ago, sawadee1947 said:

with 16....still children? Go out of your house and watch them.......you will be surprised. And don't forget....they were dreaming of a career.....money, money, money

I was talking about what the law states .

18 is the age of consent .

You seem to be saying that because She wanted to be an actress, its OK to rape her .

Go outside and watch children ?

Do you do that often ?

4 hours ago, sanemax said:

I was talking about what the law states .

18 is the age of consent .

You seem to be saying that because She wanted to be an actress, its OK to rape her .

Go outside and watch children ?

Do you do that often ?

yes, I go out almost every day. Have to buy food, fruits, petrol aso. There I see all these young girls, If you want I'll show you.

And.....there is not any proof that he raped her. It's only in your mind/fantasy.

Consent doesn't need an age of 18. You can't see it if a girl is 18,17 or only 16 unless you see her ID.

3 minutes ago, sawadee1947 said:

And.....there is not any proof that he raped her. It's only in your mind/fantasy.

Consent doesn't need an age of 18. You can't see it if a girl is 18,17 or only 16 unless you see her ID.

Now come on, it isnt just in my mind.

The Police have filled charges against him and they have stated what they have charged him with and hes guilty, if the report is correct .

Are you really saying that is doesnt matter how old she is, its how old she looks ?

Best of luck with that as a defense, should the need ever arise

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 9:40 AM, sanukjim said:

If either girl were of my wife's kin or a friend's kin I guarantee that he would be "singing Soprano".

No, that would be castrato, although at his age he wouldn't have the clear pure voice. 

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 0:13 PM, giddyup said:

You are expecting immature girls to behave sensibly. How many times do I have to repeat that children don't behave sensibly, that's why they are protected. Have a look at some Youtube videos if you want to see teens acting irresponsibly with no thought of danger or the possible outcomes. Children and teens will always find ways to place themselves in harm's way, and the parents can't always be there.

But in this case they were (parents there). 

On Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 1:30 PM, sawadee1947 said:

hmmmh, I think I believe the man. The girls did not scream nor told each other what "MIGHT" have happened coming down the stairs. And probably they were no virgins at all.

Very intelligent post - - what are your assumptions based on, first hand experience. 

On 5/30/2017 at 6:09 AM, Pdaz said:

Hate to say it but some of the blame lays with the parents. Did they never warn their daughters about rape ? Why would they remove their clothes for a complete stranger ? Why were the parents so trusting ? Why allow a teenage girl to be alone with a stranger ?

The rapist should suffer a suitable punishment.. Hopefully others will learn from these naive (and possibly greedy) parents before exposing their daughters to similar risk..

Why?  Because they are stupid and greedy.  Sums it up.

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

Very intelligent post - - what are your assumptions based on, first hand experience. 

yeah, you are right. Now you caught me. Please don't tell your neighbor's. He might have a daughter

1 hour ago, sanemax said:

Now come on, it isnt just in my mind.

The Police have filled charges against him and they have stated what they have charged him with and hes guilty, if the report is correct .

Are you really saying that is doesnt matter how old she is, its how old she looks ?

Best of luck with that as a defense, should the need ever arise

Oh dear, you are still believe in justice here????

On 5/30/2017 at 5:09 PM, Pdaz said:

Hate to say it but some of the blame lays with the parents. Did they never warn their daughters about rape ? Why would they remove their clothes for a complete stranger ? Why were the parents so trusting ? Why allow a teenage girl to be alone with a stranger ?

The rapist should suffer a suitable punishment.. Hopefully others will learn from these naive (and possibly greedy) parents before exposing their daughters to similar risk..

YES LETS LAY THE BLAME ON THE PARENTS FOR WHAT HAPPENED!...