Farewell Pattaya

thaibeachlovers

14 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm surprised to see this zombie thread of mine still carrying on. C M is still as boring and night life devoid as when I wrote my last post on it. It did get a bit busier over high season, but that's dying down now, except for the Chinese tour groups in their huge buses.

The big problem at the moment of course the toxic air, though it was slightly better the last couple of days. I could actually see blue sky again.

Your opening post last year said that the man with the Western clober and gun was gone from Walking St.I was down in that region last month and am pleased to report that he was still on Walking St and doing his tricks.The traffic in Pattaya is now horrendous all day .A t least up here in Chiang Mai its mainly just confined to the rush hours of people going and coming from Work .We moved on to the Rayong coastal area where it was quiet ,as we like it .

The main reason i like living here in C.M is the 4 month Winter cool season especially at night .That is over now though .The current Haze will be gone soon also .I am not a late night reveller ,so i like the low level social life here.

9 hours ago, InMyShadow said:
13 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:
Hua Hin?

Hahaha I'm assuming he still has a pulse and prefers ladies under 50 so beer bar granny's in HH and CM are out of the question.. Why come to Thailand for that?

I was getting nagged by other ...dudes... at most bars I went to. Not in a gay sense. Seemed to be a social thing.

i found myself on more then one occasion asking myself why I just wasted an hour drinking with another dude in Thailand.

They always start off asking me where I'm from...

Anyone else here have problems with that?

Edited by Dick Crank

13 hours ago, InMyShadow said:
16 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:
Hua Hin?

Hahaha I'm assuming he still has a pulse and prefers ladies under 50 so beer bar granny's in HH and CM are out of the question.. Why come to Thailand for that?

?????

Plenty of young ladies up in Loi Kroh barbeers. Problem is they think they can charge Bkk prices.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, InMyShadow said:
18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:
Hua Hin?

If you're looking for bar girls under 50, there's plenty of cheaper competition in neighboring countries. So why come to Thailand at all if that's what you're looking for? Believe it or not, lots of us don't come to Thailand for the dubious pleasure of bought intimacy.

If you're looking for bar girls under 50, there's plenty of cheaper competition in neighboring countries. So why come to Thailand at all if that's what you're looking for? Believe it or not, lots of us don't come to Thailand for the dubious pleasure of bought intimacy.
There is? What country? Every where else is pretty lame and certainly not cheaper
Men come here for companionship and your right it doesn't need to be paid but bar girls are important because most will end up marrying an ex bar girl.

15 minutes ago, InMyShadow said:

There is? What country? Every where else is pretty lame and certainly not cheaper
Men come here for companionship and your right it doesn't need to be paid but bar girls are important because most will end up marrying an ex bar girl.

So the bar girls have day jobs?

On 9/24/2017 at 1:52 AM, The manic said:

People with money and a sex drive you mean? As opposed to vegan men cucks with no money and no sense of adventure.

I do think that he meant people who are not promiscuous and who can survive without prostitutes .

The guys with an uncontrollable constant erection and who need to pay prostitutes in order to satisfy their desires , really should stay in Pattaya

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2018 at 2:40 PM, sanemax said:

I do think that he meant people who are not promiscuous and who can survive without prostitutes .

The guys with an uncontrollable constant erection and who need to pay prostitutes in order to satisfy their desires , really should stay in Pattaya

We go where we want when we want....and do what we want unencumbred by evangelical guilt or judgementalism

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/6/2018 at 1:13 PM, InMyShadow said:

Not after they marry. That's what makes them "ex"

You really need this explained?

nah....the married ex bar girl still works,

by her definition she work for her husband by keeping him company,

and will charge money for it.

a good hint is, if she cost anything at all, she is working

• Like 1

On 4/6/2018 at 1:40 PM, sanemax said:

i havnt had any woman for the past 10 years, i wont ever again,

but i still think pattaya is the best place to live in thailand,

due to international food & nightlife, and that its at the sea so

temperature is tempered by the sea

• Like 1

12 hours ago, The manic said:

We go where we want when we want....and do what we want unencumbred by evangelical guilt or judgementalism

I also go where I want and do what I want and I choose not to go with prostitutes , nothing about "guilt" , just a personal choice .

• Like 1

On 6/1/2017 at 1:19 AM, stravers said:

I can be happy anywhere as long as there's regular girls that are interested in meeting me. Not bar girls.

I've been to CM a few times and the student body did not seem to look in my direction. I felt maybe it's a faux pas to go with farangs up there?

you need to instead head to Issan. you would get plenty attention up here

• Haha 1