Do You Know The Koh Larn Ferry Schedule?

PATTAYAPUNTER

How to get there ! Koh Lan - Pattaya Thailand

Ferries leave South Pattaya Pier daily from 10:00 to 18.30, the one-way fare being 20 Baht. The return ferry leaves Koh Lan’s Na Ban Beach at 12:00 and 14:00.

[source: discoverythailand.com]

Ko Lan

Ko Lan (Thai: เกาะล้าน) is a small island situated 7.5 km west of Pattaya. Ko Lan is accessible by speedboat and ferry. The ferry departs hourly, and is a 45-minute ride costing just 20 baht each way. Speedboats are more expensive, but can reach the island in less than 15 minutes.

[source: wikipedia]

Ferries leave South Pattaya Pier daily from 10:00 to 18.30, the one-way fare being 20 Baht. The return ferry leaves Koh Lan’s Na Ban Beach at 12:00 and 14:00.

Is this correct, the latest return trip is 14:00?... So if you leave on the first ferry (10am), you'll only have just over 3 hours on the island.

I'm planning a trip there soon. What is there to do on Koh Larn? Are there nice restaurants?

• 3 weeks later...
I was reading http://kohlarn.com and it states that you can bring your motorcycle on the ferry, has anyone tried this?

I could see my bike tipping over on those sometimes rough conditions. I've brought my helmet as the bike renters don't provide them. Got quite a few of those "this guy's got serious issues" stares as the only punter on the island riding with a helmet.