‘We’ve captured real culprit behind Bangkok explosions’

rooster59

20 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

But can you twerk while looking at the poster? Many others are doing something sounding very similar.

It's hard twerk, but somone's got to do it ! :tongue:

Returning to the OP, I do hope that this is for-real, as it would remove-from-circulation an individual who is clearly a risk to all the rest of us, whatever our political inclinations. Bombs like these injure mostly the innocent public.

He appears to have the background/training/experience to be a likely suspect, more evidence regarding his funding & links may be revealing, or may simply show that he went beyond what most of us would regard as acceptable protest, as a deluded individual.

Let's wait and see what more emerges.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, halloween said:

Even blind squirrels occasionally find an acorn. Lately, with a little military oversight, they seem to be getting some good results.

BTW PDQ was 10 years, and they got lucky with CCTV coverage even though it meant sifting through a large number of people.

Junta! Junta! Ra, Ra Ra!

2 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

Junta! Junta! Ra, Ra Ra!

Can I safely assume you have no link to an alleged claim of military involvement?

BTW this thread is about the RTP catching a red shirt terrorist. Where is the junta involvement?

7 hours ago, jaltsc said:

“ 'did it absolutely' because he disliked the military. '

Great work national police!!! You found the one person in Thailand who dislikes the military.

In my opinion more grassroots Thais prefer the military than do not. It's only the farangs here, with their weird ideas culled from Western media propaganda, that are opposed to the military.

4 minutes ago, halloween said:

Perhaps you should take the time to read the forum rules.

What rule?  I all I did was post a link to a report in order to verify what I said earlier.  Funny how you haven't responded to that, and instead reply with an ambiguous remark about forum rules.

Just now, stephen tracy said:

What rule?  I all I did was post a link to a report in order to verify what I said earlier.  Funny how you haven't responded to that, and instead reply with an ambiguous remark about forum rules.

It took me a moment or 2 to find the reference. Links to the BP are not allowed, the Post objects strongly. might be wise to delete if available rather than risk suspension.

3 minutes ago, ianf said:

In my opinion more grassroots Thais prefer the military than do not. It's only the farangs here, with their weird ideas culled from Western media propaganda, that are opposed to the military.

What methodology did you apply when conducting the survey that lead you to this conclusion?  So when "Western media propaganda" reports that Thailand is under military rule, this is not true?  Just propaganda? When "Western media propaganda" reports that Prayuth deployed security forces to count the number of twerks in a performance by a teenager, this is not true?  Should these things not be reported?  Are they not newsworthy?

Post containing link to Bangkok post removed.

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

1 hour ago, ianf said:

You come from 'Thank you for your service' land i presume

Excellent news, Big Brother Prayut has identified Goldstein as being none other than... gasp... Thaksin!

Who would have thought?

Now the brave troops can get back to the serious stuff like breaking up bridge games and covering up Lumyai's sweet assets.

Edited by Essaybloke

1 hour ago, ianf said:

Weird ideas from Western media propaganda?? I can only say that I hope you're a brainwashed individual from a non-democratic country or there is something seriously wrong with you (and the persons who likes your post).

4 minutes ago, Becker said:

Weird ideas from Western media propaganda?? I can only say that I hope you're a brainwashed individual from a non-democratic country or there is something seriously wrong with you (and the persons who likes your post).

I think it may be a 'grimly ironic' statement? 

Heck, I hope so! 

8 hours ago, halloween said:

When you set up "democracy" schools and a group of self-proclaimed "leaders" to incite violence, arson and murder as means of political expression, is it surprising that some of your followers buy the BS you're selling? Do you expect there will be no consequences from the fomentation of division and political hatred?

Yes because otherwise everybody would be jumping with joy at the suspension of democracy and forced military rule.

5 hours ago, halloween said:

So your theory is that this is a huge conspiracy - may I assume to make the red shirts look bad? So why paint him to be a lone operator? How difficult would it be to make a few cash deposits from Dubai into his bank account, a couple of phone calls from Ko Tee in Laos, and a UDD membership card (if such a thing exists - AFAIK its all officers and no troops)?

Well considering they have been searching for one single link from Thaksin to any of the goings on for the past 10 years using every known method, plus probably many we are not aware of, yet they cannot find one single bank transfer, deposit, Line message, ,sms, mms, email or anything.

I imagine they have put a fair amount of resources on it to. It really is quite bemusing.... 

3 hours ago, ianf said:

What a truly laughable post , utterly ridiculous , you ever been north of Bangkok ?

24 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

Well considering they have been searching for one single link from Thaksin to any of the goings on for the past 10 years using every known method, plus probably many we are not aware of, yet they cannot find one single bank transfer, deposit, Line message, ,sms, mms, email or anything.

I imagine they have put a fair amount of resources on it to. It really is quite bemusing.... 

55555. Good one Smutty. So while he was getting illegal passports delivered, skyping into cabinet meetings, and PTP was busting their gut trying to work out an amnesty for their criminal boss, he was actually  quietly retired in Dubai.

But you missed the point (again), the question was if the alleged bomber is being framed, why didn't they fabricate a link to somebody else in the red movement to make it look like a plot? Why go to all the trouble to fabricate the evidence for so little gain?

15 minutes ago, halloween said:

55555. Good one Smutty. So while he was getting illegal passports delivered, skyping into cabinet meetings, and PTP was busting their gut trying to work out an amnesty for their criminal boss, he was actually  quietly retired in Dubai.

But you missed the point (again), the question was if the alleged bomber is being framed, why didn't they fabricate a link to somebody else in the red movement to make it look like a plot? Why go to all the trouble to fabricate the evidence for so little gain?

Trouble to frame him? They claim they found a clock with Thaksin on, and he has a red shirt, thats a right framing that. lol

20 minutes ago, halloween said:

An interesting point, but it's early days. They may  -  in the coming days link him to the reds.  Will interesting to see how it plays out

1 minute ago, smutcakes said:

Trouble to frame him? They claim they found a clock with Thaksin on, and he has a red shirt, thats a right framing that. lol

The clock and shirts may indicate his political leanings, but they aren't the evidence that he is the bomber. The suggestion was that he is a scapegoat.

Just now, halloween said:

The clock and shirts may indicate his political leanings, but they aren't the evidence that he is the bomber. The suggestion was that he is a scapegoat.

In the murky world of Thai/military police work and obfuscation, we will probably never know.

Just now, smutcakes said:

In the murky world of Thai/military police work and obfuscation, we will probably never know.

If a known red shirt disembowelled a baby on prime time national television, there are TVF posters that would deny it ever happened, insist other people have done it before, or claim the images/DNA/finger prints were faked.

Just now, halloween said:

If a known red shirt disembowelled a baby on prime time national television, there are TVF posters that would deny it ever happened, insist other people have done it before, or claim the images/DNA/finger prints were faked.

And there are people on TVF who actually believe the army came in to reform Thailand........ its laughable i think you will agree.

15 minutes ago, halloween said:

There you go again, claiming that TV members that criticize the junta and do not trust them (for good reason) are all red supporters.  I loathed Thaksin but I think the generals are even more dangerous.  But it's safe to say that I view both with contempt. You, on other hand, have clearly picked a side and stop at nothing to defend Prayuth and his "government". 

30 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

There you go again, claiming that TV members that criticize the junta and do not trust them (for good reason) are all red supporters.  I loathed Thaksin but I think the generals are even more dangerous.  But it's safe to say that I view both with contempt. You, on other hand, have clearly picked a side and stop at nothing to defend Prayuth and his "government". 

I actually see many faults with Prayuth and his government, but I have enough intelligence to compare it with what it replaced. Others on this forum will criticise anything and everthing they attempt, propose and do without any such relativity, and I am happy to point out the inherent hypocrisy in that.

Perhaps you should stop holding your adopted country in contempt and try to find some positives.

2 minutes ago, halloween said:

I actually see many faults with Prayuth and his government, but I have enough intelligence to compare it with what it replaced. Others on this forum will criticise anything and everthing they attempt, propose and do without any such relativity, and I am happy to point out the inherent hypocrisy in that.

Perhaps you should stop holding your adopted country in contempt and try to find some positives.

I do not hold my adopted country in contempt, I hold the greedy, oppressive, inept so-called generals in contempt.  How can you possibly defend an entity that comes up with something as utterly disgusting and ludicrous as attitude adjustment?  That says it all right there.  It is indefensible. 

3 minutes ago, stephen tracy said:

I do not hold my adopted country in contempt, I hold the greedy, oppressive, inept so-called generals in contempt.  How can you possibly defend an entity that comes up with something as utterly disgusting and ludicrous as attitude adjustment?  That says it all right there.  It is indefensible. 

If it stops the political violence, I can live with it. You have dragged this thread way off topic. Have the last say, I am only interested in replying to further to on-topic posts.

2 minutes ago, halloween said:

If it stops the political violence, I can live with it. You have dragged this thread way off topic. Have the last say, I am only interested in replying to further to on-topic posts.

It will lead to political violence.  Matter of time.