"Dark skinned gang" paid 100 Thai women 5,000 baht each on Facebook to marry for long term visas

webfact

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/21/2017 at 8:57 PM, baboon said:

What action was taken against the women, I wonder? It takes two to tango after all...

doubtless they  were conned by those ruthless Nigerians and can therefore be seen as totally  innocent

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2017 at 11:17 AM, SiamBeast said:

Getting married is not as easy as it used to be. When I married my wife, we had an interview with an official that questionned both of us before approving. Of course a black guy (no offence and no rasicm there - purely stats) wanting to marry a Thai girl who barely knows him will arise suspicion. The district offices should be investigated.

Or was part of the 5,000 baht slipped into an officer's pocket?

When I married last year no interview but paper work from us embassy stamped and notarized. We went thru an agent for the Thai paper work side.

15 minutes ago, moe666 said:

When I married last year no interview but paper work from us embassy stamped and notarized. We went thru an agent for the Thai paper work side.

Yes you are right, almost all can be done by an agent, probably all in this case.  I don't know why posters here think that the Africans are only paying  5000 baht to get this done. 5000 baht is only what the Thai girl gets, They are paying the agents a lot more than that.