Expat caught on video attacking Thai woman outside bar in Rayong

webfact

On 6/27/2017 at 5:10 PM, chrisinth said:

Wow. I watched the video and it didn't appear he caught the lady that much. That's quite nasty to say the least.

One of the most obvious PhotoShop jobs I've seen and pretty poor at that. Look at the clear demarcation in skin tone on her forehead where that "welt" is compared to the lighting/shading on the rest of her face. 

No wonder the image was posted with her "permission ".

Mind, I'm not condoning the striking of a woman by a man, totally inexcusable behavior but me thinks this "lady" is milking the situation.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Hank Gunn said:

One of the most obvious PhotoShop jobs I've seen and pretty poor at that. Look at the clear demarcation in skin tone on her forehead where that "welt" is compared to the lighting/shading on the rest of her face. 

No wonder the image was posted with her "permission ".

Mind, I'm not condoning the striking of a woman by a man, totally inexcusable behavior but me thinks this "lady" is milking the situation.

Yeah, one of the reasons I was questioning it. It appears that this person wasn't involved at all, other pictures of the victim have been posted.

BTW, I am in Ban Chang at the minute for work and everything appears to be normal................:smile:

3 hours ago, chrisinth said:

Yeah, one of the reasons I was questioning it. It appears that this person wasn't involved at all, other pictures of the victim have been posted.

BTW, I am in Ban Chang at the minute for work and everything appears to be normal................:smile:

So what you saying Chris? Howard is misbehaving Again? All normal yeah?

20 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

In my opinion, a man is absolutely at fault when grabbing a woman's backside without any encouragement from her and a woman is absolutely entitled to slap the man across his face for doing so.

What else could she be expected to do? Ask him politely to kindly desist? Turn the other cheek?

You mean like this

8 hours ago, CantSpell said:

Bar Girl talk has improved it seems... They changed the high heels for the high horses?

I remember the "How are you, where are you from, what is your name" :whistling:

You must be as old as me  ??,

but you are right.

On 6/26/2017 at 2:20 AM, CRUNCHER said:

If the narrative is correct, the Thai woman started the fight.  Perhaps some advice on how Thai women should behave might also be appropriate

"STARTED THE FIGHT?"  So, you're saying you would respond to a woman slapping you by punching her like that piece of <deleted> in the video?  Big tough man, huh?

He has a lot of money....all he has to do now is pay up and all will be forgiven.

the only thing that will never go is the fools reputation.

oh sorry....he had a lot of money.......

bottoms up mr zimmer....while you are at it you may as well flick the 

friendly police a wad of cash as well.

be more than a few people having a drink on mr zimmer....generous man that he is.

looks like he has rung the bell.....

I have been on a …errrrr….holiday…and only just seen the video.

cant call what the woman did a slap…..was more of a flick to the face, a stop-you-naughty-boy admonition….and baldy should not have

persevered.

theres a great video on that site that shows a thai bird beating a thai man….quite poorly i might add. 

On 6/26/2017 at 4:15 PM, jabsjabs said:

"What makes you become a proper human is your moral and ethics, knowing what is right or wrong and treat everyone with respect."

Coming from a Thai???

<deleted>

Typical. Do as I say not as I do. 

This was clearly the man's fault. While he was coming out of the bar if you look closely you will see that he is touching the lady back side and that is why she slap him.

Ok it's a bit of a joke for the Thais to be talking about morality and ethics, but that doesn't give any man the right act like a complete pig. In the end, its Thailand who caters to these foreign low-lives by allowing the exploitation of their own young women for the sake of a baht. Your system and reputation for cheap easy sex with young girls creates the opportunity for these scumbags to act like this. It's not the poor girl's fault that her country limits her opportunities to support a family and must subject herself to these idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 03/07/2017 at 7:32 AM, bill59 said:

Ok it's a bit of a joke for the Thais to be talking about morality and ethics, but that doesn't give any man the right act like a complete pig. In the end, its Thailand who caters to these foreign low-lives by allowing the exploitation of their own young women for the sake of a baht. Your system and reputation for cheap easy sex with young girls creates the opportunity for these scumbags to act like this. It's not the poor girl's fault that her country limits her opportunities to support a family and must subject herself to these idiots.

Jesus, for the hundredth time, the girl / lady did not work there!!!! read the bloody earlier posts and then make an educated comment.

On 03/07/2017 at 0:32 AM, bill59 said:

On 29/06/2017 at 5:22 AM, petermik said:

The lady was NOT a bar girl...........read the story properly :sad:

8 hours ago, Catkiwi said:

Jesus, for the hundredth time, the girl / lady did not work there!!!! read the bloody earlier posts and then make an educated comment.

How many times.........:whistling: