Expat caught on video attacking Thai woman outside bar in Rayong

webfact

1 hour ago, Prbkk said:

You might well have an advance taste of the goods but you don't have the full buffet, as it were ( and particularly when you've had a prior warning about pawing the fare). 

prior warning ? that is new to me.

If so ,i wouldn't dare....

I would go to the most ugly one ,ask her if i could tap her on the ass for 500bht and if yes , tap her ,give here 1000bht ( i never forget to tip) and walk out .

........not in the supermarket ....off course...lol

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, TVGerry said:

And these trash, together with Zimmer who are giving the expats here a bad name.:clap2:

yes, this trash is filling their pockets (feeding their families) with money,

while you sit in front of your tv.......guess who they like to  see coming ????

Get a life.............

1 hour ago, reenatinnakor said:

Any link to the video? Can't find it online.

The only one I have seen is on the first page of this post, in the news article. I don't have FB so not sure if it's there or not.

The only one I have seen is on the first page of this post, in the news article. I don't have FB so not sure if it's there or not.

Plenty on khodhao3 facebook page

21 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

as an upper class American from Southern California during my first trip to Thailand my big shock was all the super low class visitors you saw everywhere.

real scum of the earth types.

They always seem to be bald, and drunk strutting around as if they are some sort of conquistadors just because they have a bit of cash to splash around to buy sex. Disgusting animal and too many more like him.

10 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

They always seem to be bald, and drunk strutting around as if they are some sort of conquistadors just because they have a bit of cash to splash around to buy sex. Disgusting animal and too many more like him.

To be fair, most of them are nice and friendly despite their appearance. Specially if they are from Australia in my experience.. Or maybe it's just because i'm so low class that I don't recognize the issues :D 

Edited by hobz

This guy is a known 'Cheap Charlie'....... He always tries to feel-up the girls and never buys drinks.......

Typical treatment when you wear out your welcome.... Always trying to ride the bus for free....

1 hour ago, lucjoker said:

yes, this trash is filling their pockets (feeding their families) with money,

while you sit in front of your tv.......guess who they like to  see coming ????

Get a life.............

Haha the locals thank you.

You don't happen to be bald are you? You guys usually are. Possibly fat too. Not that being fat, bald and possibly drunk is a bad thing. It's just that these Zimmer types usually are!

18 hours ago, JGV said:

It's all about oversized macho egotism or maybe  a perceived oversized appendage on another part of the body

Farangs are like this, Thais are like this as is most of the male human species - castrate the lot of them and then we can all live in peace

Not a fan of males wherever they come from

Nope.

This is all about drink.

34 minutes ago, TVGerry said:

Haha the locals thank you.

You don't happen to be bald are you? You guys usually are. Possibly fat too. Not that being fat, bald and possibly drunk is a bad thing. It's just that these Zimmer types usually are!

Yes i'm 135 kg , have a lot of hair but rarely drunk.

i have a huge tattoo on my belly....NO FEAR....and I LOVE MAMA on my shoulder.

My ears look like cauliflowers, and i usually  have 1 or 2 black eyes from training .

All my club-mates (some of them locals) look like me , for us it is normal .

If you have a problem with this , come and see me ....

I did not now we were called Zimmer-type, but you can explain this when you are here?

2 hours ago, chuang said:

I wonder how many farangs on TV wouldn't mind if someone grabs their wives/gf  bottoms...raise your hands..

2 hours ago, chuang said:

I wonder how many farangs on TV wouldn't mind if someone grabs their wives/gf  bottoms...raise your hands..

The ass grab was the least offensive of this guys actions.

18 hours ago, JGV said:

It's all about oversized macho egotism or maybe  a perceived oversized appendage on another part of the body

Farangs are like this, Thais are like this as is most of the male human species - castrate the lot of them and then we can all live in peace

Not a fan of males wherever they come from

Wow you have a rather large chip on your shoulder, what's your problem? Some of us "males" happen to be very nice and caring people. Interested to know if you are a male that doesn't like males, a female or possibly some serious hormone deficiency puts you somewhere in the middle. Whatever it is, lighten up, ware looser underpants...

4 minutes ago, ttrd said:

Hey Mr wise guy, you didn't catch the message obviously due to lack of basic education similar to the guy at the bar in Rayong...

Its not about to touch a watermelon as how to carry it without touching....??...

Its all about to respect certain basic rules anywhere and anytime. It seems to be that a big ugly LB need to grab your small testicles before you understand the difference between right and wrong...;)

Lol!!!!!

Here's what took place. The  to be sexually assaulted girl leaves bar behind her BF and friend. She dressed in jeans, t shirt and runnung shoes- no makeup. Friends had 3 beers and she 2. All witnessed owner and his friend groping staff behind bar in drunken state. As she exits she stops to chat. Friends proceed. Owner Canadian Zimmer exits and grabs her backside and forces finger. She reacts to invasion by turning sharply and slaps face and raises hand in defensive gesture awaiting and expecting an apology from him. Zimmer decides against an apology and slaps her face then attacks. She backs away raising her leg to try to stop him. Zimmer at 90kg uses his weight and throws punches with both hands. Some connect to her body and some her face. She stumbles backwards and while falling grabs a stool to fend him off and protect herself. She tries to recover her footing while attacker stumbles in his flaying state of madness. Others intervene to stop the melee. Zimmer in a rage punches his friend and skittles his wife to the ground then flees. In later conversation wife admits Zimmer 'does this all the time' and hearsay has him as a 'bully'.

Assaulted girl is 52 kg, 31 years old  with a 3 year old daughter and training to be an electrician. Prior to her bashing she had spent the day at the trade school in Chon Buri as the only female in the class. Her child is by a foreigner who fled once he learnt she was pregnant and has not contributed one cent to the child. 

19225645_1133224376782666_2698060931560525315_n.jpg

2 hours ago, sawadeeken said:

This guy is a known 'Cheap Charlie'....... He always tries to feel-up the girls and never buys drinks.......

Typical treatment when you wear out your welcome.... Always trying to ride the bus for free....

He owns the bar. 

Or his wife does. 

Apparently..,

47 minutes ago, aspro007 said:

Here's what took place. The  to be sexually assaulted girl leaves bar behind her BF and friend. She dressed in jeans, t shirt and runnung shoes- no makeup. Friends had 3 beers and she 2. All witnessed owner and his friend groping staff behind bar in drunken state. As she exits she stops to chat. Friends proceed. Owner Canadian Zimmer exits and grabs her backside and forces finger. She reacts to invasion by turning sharply and slaps face and raises hand in defensive gesture awaiting and expecting an apology from him. Zimmer decides against an apology and slaps her face then attacks. She backs away raising her leg to try to stop him. Zimmer at 90kg uses his weight and throws punches with both hands. Some connect to her body and some her face. She stumbles backwards and while falling grabs a stool to fend him off and protect herself. She tries to recover her footing while attacker stumbles in his flaying state of madness. Others intervene to stop the melee. Zimmer in a rage punches his friend and skittles his wife to the ground then flees. In later conversation wife admits Zimmer 'does this all the time' and hearsay has him as a 'bully'.

Assaulted girl is 52 kg, 31 years old  with a 3 year old daughter and training to be an electrician. Prior to her bashing she had spent the day at the trade school in Chon Buri as the only female in the class. Her child is by a foreigner who fled once he learnt she was pregnant and has not contributed one cent to the child. 

Thx for clarification, but be sure that you have her "formal" blessing to post her picture in this matter...;)

49 minutes ago, aspro007 said:

So to sum it up the sparky got sparked. Sorry. Hope she recovers fast and best of luck to her.