If this wasn't a video of this year's Miss Tiffany contestants, you'd never be able to tell...

I asked my thai wife because she can always tell, I've seen some stunning ladyboys in Bangkok, petite in statue, small hands, small feet and no adams apple. Beuatiful hair, no signs of stubble and perfect bust and body, but she can always spot them regardless, and she told me it's the shoulders that give it away!!!

3 hours ago, Guitar God said:

And in America, at least in the inbred states that make up the Bible Belt, they all need to use the men's toilet so they don't molest the redneck's daughters. 

you are who your words tell us you are ...that being said  , you have no one , no one here or back home  , so i forgive you for trying to shame those that you fear ....

On 7/2/2017 at 5:55 PM, bamboozle40 said:

I asked my thai wife because she can always tell, I've seen some stunning ladyboys in Bangkok, petite in statue, small hands, small feet and no adams apple. Beuatiful hair, no signs of stubble and perfect bust and body, but she can always spot them regardless, and she told me it's the shoulders that give it away!!!

Not only shoulders sometimes they overdo the lady way of doing things,  just overdoing it give it away. Like the Katoay pointing at something with their finger and they sort of point and then put the finger on their lips.

Are we witnessing a era of new sickness, a desire to become a woman. The colon is for evacuating the feces not for sexual gratification.

7 hours ago, mikiea said:

you are who your words tell us you are ...that being said  , you have no one , no one here or back home  , so i forgive you for trying to shame those that you fear ....

That's a lot of unfounded assumptions in one post. 

Why on earth would I fear Bible-clutching, homophobic rednecks?

You forgive me? What are you, the discount Jesus?

Sorry for the proper capitalization btw. 

On 7/2/2017 at 1:37 PM, Guitar God said:

And in America, at least in the inbred states that make up the Bible Belt, they all need to use the men's toilet so they don't molest the redneck's daughters. 

Famous last words until someone gets a spiked heel in the head lol...

8 hours ago, gemguy said:

None of them are beautiful.....but most of them are cute or attractive.

They are known as "Block Foxes"

They look like a Fox from a Block away...lol

Cheers

the canadian version of that is good from far but far from good.

applies to all genders.