U.S. prepared to use force on North Korea 'if we must' - U.N. envoy

webfact

3 minutes ago, baboon said:

DPRK airspace (The Pyongyang Flight Information Region) is used by very few airlines. Many detour to avoid it altogether. 

I meant in the sense that the USAF (or other US whatever) can enter it at will and carry military operations. Civilian air traffic is another matter.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

In that case I have bad news for you: somebody has hijacked your TV account. Probably a North Korean hacker.

You seem to have developed an obsession with NK hackers. Read my posts again, they don't really feature much there.

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

I meant in the sense that the USAF (or other US whatever) can enter it at will and carry military operations. Civilian air traffic is another matter.

Begpardon, I'm not quite myself tonight. We may have to have the dog put down tomorrow so I am somewhat distracted.

4 minutes ago, baboon said:

Begpardon, I'm not quite myself tonight. We may have to have the dog put down tomorrow so I am somewhat distracted.

Ouch...my heart goes out for you. Been there done that. Never gets easier.

5 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Surely they can put a missile up little Kimmie ' s rear end, Finnish this and free the north koreans before breakfast.

Would that be a Finnish Kitchenbowl breakfast?

North Korea is about to find out that Donald Trump is not an apologetic wallflower like Barack Obama.  Not only will a good war with North Korea #MAGA make America great again, but it will pump those favorable numbers in the polls to overwhelmingly go for President Trump.  All this other #FakeNews stuff will go away as soon as the first ICBM hits the target.  

I could only wish a few dozen bunker busting bombs on the poofter in chief's presidential palaces in Pyongyang.

Edited by UncleFester

1 minute ago, UncleFester said:

If only missiles were as cheap as the talk.  We will have to finance another war with no help from the weak Europeans.  Perhaps the Japanese will chip in.  Perhaps not.

And then bugger off when it all becomes a bit difficult? 

1 minute ago, UncleFester said:

North Korea is about to find out that Donald Trump is not an apologetic wallflower like Barack Obama.  Not only will a good war with North Korea #MAGA make America great again, but it will pump those favorable numbers in the polls to overwhelmingly go for President Trump.  All this other #FakeNews stuff will go away as soon as the first ICBM hits the target.  

I could only with a few dozen bunker busting bombs on the poofter in chief's presidential palaces in Pyongyang.

I remember when Trump's flotilla neared North Korea we heard the same confident and bellicose predictions. Still waiting. Exactly how will a war with North Korea make America great again? Is it because one allegedly gay world leader will be killed?

10 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

I remember when Trump's flotilla neared North Korea we heard the same confident and bellicose predictions. Still waiting. Exactly how will a war with North Korea make America great again? Is it because one allegedly gay world leader will be killed?

It's called Diplomacy.  We will afford the rotund leader a bit more rope and then we will bomb him into the stone age.  No doubt ISIS will fill the void but President Trump has a plan for them.

4 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

A homophobe now followed closely by a sexist. Are both of you strays from another forum? Give the Thai girls some rivalry. 

This is a serious thread. Strays from another forum indeed!!

Give the Thai girls some rivalry.

Edited by owl sees all

7 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

A homophobe now followed closely by a sexist. Are both of you strays from another forum?

I never saw a single mention of homosexuals or anything close to it in his post.  Are you trying to hijack the topic to push some personal gay agenda?

31 minutes ago, UncleFester said:

It's called Diplomacy.  We will afford the rotund leader a bit more rope and then we will bomb him into the stone age.  No doubt ISIS will fill the void but President Trump has a plan for them.

Almost any stupid world leader can start a war. That is the easy part. The hard part is that those stupid world leaders don't think of the consequences of starting the war, how to stop it or how to keep the peace afterwards.

Do you think that N Korea will just sit there and do nothing?

Are you really that simple or merely a troll?

7 minutes ago, billd766 said:

world leaders don't think of the consequences of starting the war, how to stop it or how to keep the peace afterwards.

Rotund man threatens the USA. That cannot stand.  President Trump is not Obama. He will strike. Perhaps you have a better idea? Would you prefer we get on our knees like most of Europe and beg him not to bomb us?

It's not in our nature.

2 minutes ago, UncleFester said:

Rotund man threatens the USA. That cannot stand.  President Trump is not Obama. He will strike. Perhaps you have a better idea? Would you prefer we get on our knees like most of Europe and beg him not to bomb us?

It's not in our nature.

It's not in America's nature to surrender. Whether it's Vietnam or Iraq or Afghanistan, Americans will keep on fighting until the job gets done.

What crazy Kim needs to realize is that it is not often when there is majority consent for a war, and America will not waste the opportunity when it comes, because that's is where the real money is. Selling trillions of dollars worth of single use consumables. And since this kind of consent only comes around about every 10 years or so, they are going to drag this out by giving a slightly less than the effort required to win.  Win consent, create a quagmire, find another pariah country and do it again. 

16 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

It's not in America's nature to surrender. Whether it's Vietnam or Iraq or Afghanistan, Americans will keep on fighting until the job gets done.

Waaay too subtle for many on here...

13 hours ago, jerojero said:

Like they blasted Iraq? Think North Korea will not retaliate? Goodbye Seoul, as Trump activates nuclear weapons from 5000 miles away.

They are not 5,000 miles away. See my post above about Trident subs.

6 hours ago, F4UCorsair said:

It's a shame you couldn't resist the dig in your first sentence.   Constant reference has become really tedious.

Tedious yes but it's frighteningly true for that reason alone it needs to be re-iterated over and over again.

North Korea is a worry but Trump wants to make it a "him and me" issue.  He thinks he can put pressure on China but he really can't.

1 hour ago, tryasimight said:

And you know this how?

My understanding is that he moves often for security reasons and where he is at any given time is a deeply guarded secret. When he does show up in public places, it's usually a surprise. Get the picture?

57 minutes ago, UncleFester said:

It's not in our nature.

You are missing something rather important.  China has said that military action is off the table for now and they make the rules over NK.  If the USA were to strike them against the wishes of China then there would be serious consequences for America and I don't think that Trump is going to cross that line.

He has already been on his knees pleading with China to intervene but they have just waved him away.