Pattaya entertainment venue suing "Lamyai" after letting fans down at sellout concert

webfact

3 hours ago, balo said:

She is a singer or dancer? Clearly not a singer so I would only pay for her other "performance". In my private room . 

She's a good singer who can dance pretty hot.

Any other snide comments?

21 hours ago, Hooliganzone said:

She cannot sing anyway how people can pay money to see such rubbish I cannot understand.

She cannot sing?

Such rubbish?

You cannot understand?

Really?

Thank you for your insight...

(Lamyai Official Supporter).

On 7/10/2017 at 2:17 PM, LALes said:

200 baht a ticket?  You get what you pay for.

Indeed that's a very high price, we saw her on July 2nd at central Rama 2 for free, and she was not listless.

DSCF4498.JPG

DSCF4492.JPG

Edited by Orton Rd

Being pressured by her promoters I would guess.

Quite a lot of the Isan performers do this, where they schedule several performances in one night. The big guns will come in and do 30 mins before being whisked off to the next job. They might even have their own stage show set up and a whole team of singers and dancers. They come in and do a turn and the rest of their team carries on the show while they go off and make some more cash performing at other places.This girl's probably been doing several appearances for a while and is now totally knackered. But I doubt she gets much say in what she has to do. 

The reason the venue says they lost money is because they will be expecting to make their money on the food and drink. So if she's late and rubbish and the other one didn't tun up, people probably left early or she didn't get them in the mood to enjoy the night, turning into less sales.  

This sort of carry on happens all the time, but more usually it's the small time singers who suffer. There are not often contracts or up front fees paid for less popular singers, so the organizers of events will and do cancel at the last minute if the crowd is not big enough, if it's raining, or just changed to somebody else. She had two other appearances on the Sunday in Chonburi, normal for a singer in demand. Singers can do 3 shows a night, some have been doing it for years, another one from Roi Et especially :smile:

So Lamyai  could not gyrate her body as the PM and government would sue her or arrest her, so

what is she supposed to do that would make her performance interesting. Her fans should complain right to the PM.

He is one of the reasons she may have seemed a bit tamer. At least she showed up. Lamyai was let down by

the other singer not showing, so the crowd should be upset with the no show person.

Geezer