More than you can pay?

1 minute ago, Blue bruce said:

i told my honey no money no honey. She said it's ok you have no money you still have honey. Lucky me

Ten yrs ago when I came to Thailand I had lost most of my money, my wife to be offered to lend/give me money

I replied very kind but what you have is small, but I was still very impressed, she had rainy day money

Today time has moved on we have a couple of beautiful houses in Issan, both of which we built, I have made very good money on the stock markets, and my wife by Thai standards is pretty wealthy

I need not worry about money, just that we keep enough so when I am gone she is still OK

A Happy Man, and Happy Wife

7 hours ago, smotherb said:

Spoken like an experienced customer. Some women, just like some men are not hungry for money--money hunger appears most prevalent in those who have little  or none.

Money may be only the exchange medium for necessities for those with money.  I suggest a woman with money of her own may not be so up front about wanting yours even if she is Thai. 

unlikely a thai woman with her own money (very rare) will want to have anything to do with western men.

1 minute ago, tomwct said:

Yep, your Thai Wife got the house and her Thai husband moved in as soon as you moved out! Thai Love! Thai Style! Thai Ending!

I love fairy stories got any more

3 hours ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

unlikely a thai woman with her own money (very rare) will want to have anything to do with western men.

I think it greatly depends upon the Western man. Many Thai girls--or girls from any region, no matter their position in life--may indeed be embarrassed and not want to be associated with a slobbering drunken sexpat. I do not attribute that description to all Western men--it fits far too many here perhaps, but not all.

41 minutes ago, tomwct said:

Yep, your Thai Wife got the house and her Thai husband moved in as soon as you moved out! Thai Love! Thai Style! Thai Ending!

I just love stories with a happy ending.  Keep them coming!

My wife has not asked for money. She has her own shop and makes good money. Sometime I help and pay an electric bill. But not all the time. I pay housing and food. She understands that she will always have a roof over her head and food on the table. I have never understood why anyone would pay to have a hooker live with them.