Buying from Lazada - newbie question on delivery times from overseas

WorriedNoodle

Bought lots of different of things, never a problem, COD or paying 1st at 7/11......

2 different items last year was unsure of the size [knee brace and electric foot massage]  both time in phoning Lazada  the lady was very helpful also gave the address of both so I could go and see for myself.......... 1x was at a Warehouse in south Bangkok, they were expecting me and after trying, paid and took home...  the knee brace was at Robinson's... likewise  after trying on, paid and took home

another point was looking for a PSU for my PC, the same one was cheaper at 'Advise' online store than buying from Lazada, so worth checking your getting the best deal.  Likewise keep looking on lazada often the same item is listed many times with different prices..

Edited by ignis

Well I am well impressed with Lazada and will use them again. I emailed them yesterday about lack of tracking number not expecting a reply after item is classified as shipped and I got two replies within hours saying the tracking number would come and since it was overseas purchase allow up to 2 weeks.

I only ordered last Saturday night 15-Jul and the item has now arrived by Kerry Express on 21-Jul so exactly inside the 18-26 Jul window suggested on the ordering page, which from China seems amazing. There was never a tracking number sent beforehand but just an email from Lazada within minutes of delivery saying item delivered. 

It's not clear on package where it has come from really or contents listed for customs? There is no senders name anywhere on package unlike stuff I get on Ebay. When I input the tracking# into Kerry web site it just starts with a pickup point in Samut Prakarn Lazada warehouse! So did it come from China really or was it shipped at an earlier time I wonder?

I have purchased many items from Lazada. Over the years I had problems with two items that were shipped from overseas. I always pay with a credit card because of convenience. Lazada made refunds on both of those items. One item was an IQ battery that was shipped from Thailand. It was defective and was not genuine. Lazada promptly gave me a refund and told me not to bother returning the battery.

I am willing to pay a bit more for the Lasada convenience but not excessively more.

On 7/21/2017 at 2:30 PM, WorriedNoodle said:

So did it come from China really or was it shipped at an earlier time I wonder?

I just checked the packaging again and it appears Lazada put an extra label over the original for shipment within Thailand. After carefully peeling it off, under is another previously completely hidden Lazada label with my name address, Chinese vendor name address and contents for customs. So it has arrived within 5 working days from China to upcountry Thailand which has impressed me no end.