New Trump communications director promises crackdown on media leaks

webfact

7 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

One more from Scaramucci's  "Face the Nation":

"What I know about President Trump is... he's got very, very good karma."

That he does! :smile:

And that is why he asked the British Prime Minister to block the press from criticizing him and ban protests about him or he wasn't going to the UK.  Or why he has a rant at anyone who doesn't agree with him.  Very good karma indeed :smile:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, webfact said:

I am a businessperson, and so I will take dramatic action to stop those leaks," Scaramucci said

Replace "businessperson" with "baker" or "podiatrist" and it makes just as much (non)sense.

T

1 hour ago, Boon Mee said:

This is Karma................  :thumbsup:

5975ccdd888b4_unnamed(2).jpg.b729a6250236c40175c6f9113f6d8170.jpg

2 hours ago, iReason said:

Your new hero: :laugh:

Scaramucci o Trump at job interview: 

"I have principles. And if you don't like them, I have some others. Seriously, man what principles would you like me to have?"

T

3 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

I know y'all missed my avatar! 

On Topic :  Now with the tag team of Huckabee & this smart little short fella, the Jim Acostas and Jake Tappers will be further marginalized. 

Never happen.  Huckabee and Scaramucci will be fodder for the late night news shows, and reports by CNN, just like Spicey.  Too funny to watch them lie for Trump.

1 hour ago, Boon Mee said:

So is he lying now, or back when he was posting BS about Trump.  One or the other has got to be a lie.

Scaramucci: From Wall Street Carnival Barker To White House Comms Director.

Anthony Scaramucci, the newly appointed White House Communications Director, has the hair and wardrobe of a stock-photo businessman, a nickname too absurd to stick with anyone else (“the Mooch”), and a fortune made from hawking high-cost, low-performance investments to ordinary people who don’t need them.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/how-anthony-scaramucci-went-from-a-wall-street-carnival-barker-to-white-house-comms-director

These leakers would not have to leak if they didn't worry about America.  They are hero's.  These are career people who have worked a life of honesty for low pay. The way to stop the leaks is to do what's right for all Americans. 

6 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

"Karma police,  Arrest this man....

...He buzzes like a fridge, he's like a detuned radio..."

Edited by Morch

He will be great! Just show me one politician across the broad spectrum of politics that does not lie. Just one? There isn't because the only way they get elected is lying through their teeth. Well that or twisting the truth. It's just that the ones who get to the top are better at it. In their early years they are all naive and want to save the world. But that all changes when they sniff power. Scaramucci is no different. :post-4641-1156694572:

4 minutes ago, rhodie said:

He will be great! Just show me one politician across the broad spectrum of politics that does not lie. Just one? There isn't because the only way they get elected is lying through their teeth. Well that or twisting the truth. It's just that the ones who get to the top are better at it. In their early years they are all naive and want to save the world. But that all changes when they sniff power. Scaramucci is no different. :post-4641-1156694572:

I thought being good at lying meant not getting caught lying.

9 minutes ago, rhodie said:
11 minutes ago, Morch said:

I thought being good at lying meant not getting caught lying.

They don't lie, they just change their minds. :stoner:

Scaramucci describes it as "evolving"

I call it "devolving"

In any case, bullish!t mountain gets higher and higher as the political tectonic places shift beneath our feet.

T

3 minutes ago, rhodie said:
9 minutes ago, Morch said:

Changing one's mind comes with owning up previous statements, not deleting them.

Exactly. But tell that to the politicians. All of them.

"All sides do it" is a BS argument that aims to sneakily shift the discussion from the specific lies of a specific topic of discussion to a meaningless generalization.

T

3 minutes ago, rhodie said:

Exactly. But tell that to the politicians. All of them.

Nope, not all. There are examples of politicians and public figures owning up past positions and actions. And anyway, we are in the present, unpleasant as it is. The references are to Trump and his administration.

Just now, Thakkar said:

"All sides do it" is a BS argument that aims to sneakily shift the discussion from the specific lies of a specific topic of discussion to a meaningless generalization.

T

Well, that took a while. :smile: First you seemed to agree. Now you reliase and do an about face. I was referencing Scaramucci and comparing him to others that all do the same thing. But somehow that is a "meaningless generalization". :passifier:

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

Nope, not all. There are examples of politicians and public figures owning up past positions and actions. And anyway, we are in the present, unpleasant as it is. The references are to Trump and his administration.

Yes, all own up to some things. But they all do lie about other things. They are all the same. :shock1:

20 minutes ago, rhodie said:

He will be great!

Just show me one politician across the broad spectrum of politics that does not lie. Just one?

There isn't because the only way they get elected is lying through their teeth.

Well that or twisting the truth. It's just that the ones who get to the top are better at it.

In their early years they are all naive and want to save the world.

But that all changes when they sniff power.

Scaramucci is no different. 

"In their early years they are all naive and want to save the world.  But that all changes when they sniff power.

Scaramucci is no different."

"He will be great!"

:blink:

Do you often blatantly contradict yourself?

But, I suppose it's possible that a 53 year old man with a net worth of $1.5 Billion can entirely dispose of his passionate convictions.

For power.

Naa, he's just a narcissist like his boss and likes getting the attention while on T.V.

:coffee1: