Hi-So's out of control: "Porsche Man" wanted for savage attack on pregnant girlfriend

webfact

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, YetAnother said:

curious;  if the assailant was that violent and abusive, then the woman might just have been so afraid of further harm that she went to the police first; seems entirely natural to me and completely explainable; altho bad, it didnt appear the injuries were life threatening so a few extra minutes at the police station doesnt seem so odd 

Her brother said he told her, when she phoned him for help, to go to the police so, traumatised no doubt,  she did.

Edited by SunsetT

4 hours ago, CantSpell said:

Poor girl..

Let's hope the idiot is made an example of...

Yes....take a small percent of his fortune....say a million baht....a quick grahb for the press then carry on as usual. 

Bloke needs a bit of lead between his ears.

Poor Girl hope she recovers soon.

What a relief to read that the culprit was not a Hi-So farang, it would have just fuelled the current somewhat antifarang attitude currently conveyed by god knows who...

Obviously the wealthy chap has got away in the past,  with connections and money...sad for Thai society and for democratic and peaceful values and justice...

With full respect to the poor woman in this case,  girls of a certain type, get attracted by money with a hi-so life and accept the disturbing side effects....others are smarter, more mature in their minds and look deeper before getting into a toxic relationship....hard lessons of life!

Edited by observer90210

4 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

And the reason this high so cannot be named?:blink:

You have over 7000 posts and don't know anything about Thailand's libel laws? You cannot accuse anyone of anything here, companies included, if it damages their reputation. It matters not at all that what you write is true, or/and you have evidence. Funny old country.

Thailand's very own "untouchables", which leads me to:

"Pariah, member of a low-caste group of Hindu India, formerly known as “untouchables” but now called Dalits."

Which leads me to:

"A demographic group, species, or community that is generally despised."

and

"Someone in exile."

which seem apt, if you get my drift.

26 minutes ago, Happy Grumpy said:

Wonder how many Thai men would be doing the same if they had the money and power to back up their delicate little God complex.....

Like Al Bundy's favourat song

Whose that man riding in the sun

Whose that man with the loaded gun

killed his wife cos she weighed a toooooooon

psycho dad, psycho dad psycho daaaaad 

5 hours ago, webfact said:

Fortunately, Jeena had not miscarried.

As much as I am not one for abortions, I think in this case she would have been better off with a miscarriage as the child would have this scumbags DNA and there would be every possibility that the child will remind her of him for the rest of her life and make her life more difficult, sometimes one has to be selfish when considering the long term outcome IMO.

Edited by 4MyEgo

5 hours ago, darksidedog said:

Another clear reminder that those with plenty of money and social position are afforded an entirely different version of law and justice. It seems only when these peoples utterly appalling behaviour hits social media and an outcry is raised that the police do anything in such cases. I do hope that with this vile beating of a pregnant woman that the cops and justice finally catch up with him. He is definitely in need of some time behind bars to teach him what is and isn't socially acceptable.

And there lays the problem... this type of behaviour is socially acceptable by some "hi-so's" here in Thailand... 

as played out in drama's every night of the week on TV..

they actually think this is normal life in reality!

22 minutes ago, sebastion said:

Also illegal in Thailand. Some back alley joints do it or cross the border.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I  think youll find  most  villages  have someone who'll do this from what  my Wife  told me, no need to cross the border

37 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Presumably this girl was aware of his reputation, and he had been abusive to her before, and yet she chose him as her boyfriend and stayed with him. It might have finally dawned on her now that she has shown ill judgement.

maybe it  was  more of a financial judgement?

5 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

Cowardly scum.
Beat his pregnant girlfriend bloody.
He is
obviously sick in the brain.
A threat to society.
And according to his prehistory, why does he still have a driving license?

Who says that he has one?