Trump - no transgender people will serve in U.S. military: Twitter

snoop1130

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Takei Offers Blistering Takedown Of Trump’s Trans Military Ban

The gloves came off after Trump’s latest affront against the LGBT community.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/george-takei-trump-transgender-military-ban_us_59789c75e4b0a8a40e843b70?utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages&utm_source=news_fb&utm_medium=facebook&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000021

6 minutes ago, Skywalker69 said:

George Takei Offers Blistering Takedown Of Trump’s Trans Military Ban

The gloves came off after Trump’s latest affront against the LGBT community.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/george-takei-trump-transgender-military-ban_us_59789c75e4b0a8a40e843b70?utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages&utm_source=news_fb&utm_medium=facebook&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000021

Yes there will be massive protest against this latest outrage from the clown president. But it doesn't hurt him with his hard core base at all. 

34 minutes ago, UncleFester said:

I too had heel spurs from playing too much racquetball.  I never had surgery but mine cleared up over time.  A deferment is legal.  So how is it draft dodging?

I have a heel spur, had it for many years of playing football.  Never used it as an excuse for anything and it doesn't interfere with anything I do.  But then again I have never looked to do any draft dodging as Trump clearly did.

8 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

Why do all the Men keep getting beaten up by ladyboys in Pattaya?

Because its usually three Men against one Man

Ladyboys can tend to be rather psychotic though

Male testosterone , dressing and acting like Females

Anal sex as a job

Can mess with anyones head

Although they dont tend to last long in a fight , when the other person hits back

7 minutes ago, UncleFester said:

I just reported Takei to the Secret Service.  I read that as a threat to our 45th President, Donald John Trump.

Trump is his own worst enemy. I just report *him* to the Secret Service!

T

4 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

I have a heel spur, had it for many years of playing football.  Never used it as an excuse for anything and it doesn't interfere with anything I do.  But then again I have never looked to do any draft dodging as Trump clearly did.

Maybe Trump's heel spur is in his head. THat would explain a lot.

T

28 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Army people, the ones who go fighting , need to be real Men

Transgenders should join hospital segment of the army

The battle field is a place for Men with nuts , not a place for people with nuts either added or taken away

I am quite sure all the women on the field thanks you for this comment and will be glad to serve to defend people like you

4 minutes ago, dunroaming said:

Are you another one? How did he dodge the draft?  Heel spurs kept me from playing racquetball.   Perhaps yours were not as bad as mine or 45, Donald John Trump.

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Although they dont tend to last long in a fight , when the other person hits back

Tell that to the male  Muay Thai fighters roundly beaten by Parinya Charoenphol during her career!

12 minutes ago, UncleFester said:

I just reported Takei to the Secret Service.  I read that as a threat to our 45th President, Donald John Trump.

9 minutes ago, UncleFester said:

If you don't see it as a threat, then I cannot help you.  The left in my country has taken this to unlawful extremes.  No one should be threatening POTUS 45, Donald John Trump.

Are you seriously suggesting that Takei's comment means he is actually threatening some form of physical violence, maybe even assassination, against Trump?

If so; change your medication!

2 minutes ago, UncleFester said:

Are you another one? How did he dodge the draft?  Heel spurs kept me from playing racquetball.   Perhaps yours were not as bad as mine or 45, Donald John Trump.

Did you not notice the post showing Trump in all his sporting glory?  Get real man!

Just now, dunroaming said:

Did you not notice the post showing Trump in all his sporting glory?  Get real man!

You get real.  My heel spurs came about from hours daily of aerobics and racquetball.  So you are saying that someone who is athletic never gets hurt?  That's pure nonsense.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Quite off -topic , TBH

You have just misrepresented my post by quoting me selectively.  The point is that athletic people get hurt all the time.  But you know that and that is why you didn't include it in the quote.

It's very true a detailed discussion about trump's draft dodging is off topic for this thread. But the fact that he "avoided" military service is kind of ironic considering he's crushing the careers of so many REALLY patriotic Americans that have voluntarily stepped up to the plate. Shameful behavior from the immoral clown in the oval. 

Well referring to Trump as an athlete is a bit of a stretch isn't it?  Anyway please show me any report that says that Trump was hindered by his spurs when playing his many sports.  It would be documented if it were true.  Actually don't bother because as Sanemax says we are way off topic now!

5 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It's very true a detailed discussion about trump's draft dodging is off topic for this thread. But the fact that he "avoided" military service is kind of ironic considering he's crushing the careers of so many REALLY patriotic Americans that have voluntarily stepped up to the plate. Shameful behavior from the immoral clown in the oval. 

You say it is off topic, yet it is ironic.  So is irony a valid reason for being off topic?

10 minutes ago, UncleFester said:

You have just misrepresented my post by quoting me selectively.  The point is that athletic people get hurt all the time.  But you know that and that is why you didn't include it in the quote.

Please, stop your trolling!

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:
15 minutes ago, 7by7 said:

Tell that to the male  Muay Thai fighters roundly beaten by Parinya Charoenphol during her career!

You are using one example , to suggest that your one example , is typical 

Well, there's also Nong Rose Baan Charoensuk

You will find many transgender athletes who have excelled at various sports, both before and after their realignment, if you care to look.

Perhaps the most famous in the USA, due to a TV career, being Caitlyn Marie Jenner, who as Bruce Jenner won Olympic gold in the decathlon representing the USA in 1976; setting a new world record whilst so doing.

25 minutes ago, UncleFester said:

Heel spurs kept me from playing racquetball.

On the plus side, the experience made you highly sympathetic to at least one other person with the same affliction. When God closes a door, he opens a window, I guess.

T

3 minutes ago, dutchisaan said:

Please, stop your trolling!

How is that trolling?  He misrepresented my post by selectively quoting.  You people throw smears and accusations and I question them.  Who is trolling whom?

Edited by UncleFester

Just now, Thakkar said:

On the plus side, the experience made you highly sympathetic to at least one other person with the same affliction. When God closes a door, he opens a window, I guess.

T

Heel spurs are no laughing matter.  Having to surgically remove them isn't a joke either. I've had bone surgery before.  It is to be avoided.