Welcome To New Members - 2550/2007

Jai Dee

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On behalf of the moderators, admin, and members of ThaiVisa, we wish to welcome all new members to the forum... and hope that you find our forum informative and enjoyable.

:D to :o

This is the Welcome thread for 2550/2007, so post your introduction here.

C'mon... don't be shy... say hello.

On behalf of the moderators, admin, and members of ThaiVisa, we wish to welcome all new members to the forum... and hope that you find our forum informative and enjoyable.

Hello to all,

I've lurked this site long enough time to join I'm from Melbourne in Oz, I've visited thailand 20 to 30 times discovered TV 6 months ago wish I'd found it 18 years ago

Welcome to Thai Visa lilBob

Ok that settled and onto the more important things in life: What footy team do you support?

CB

Hello everybody,

I'm Panita. I'm new here too. I'm thai and my English not so good but I'm trying to improve it. So I find this website is interesting to me. If anything that anyone wanna know about thailand, I do appreciate to talk about it as I know.

Nice to meet all of you and welcome to thailand :o

hello to all

i have just found your board and have already read some great advice on all things nice in the LOS :D

Hello to all,

I've lurked this site long enough time to join I'm from Melbourne in Oz, I've visited thailand 20 to 30 times discovered TV 6 months ago wish I'd found it 18 years ago

Welcome to Thai Visa lilBob

Ok that settled and onto the more important things in life: What footy team do you support?

CB

Western Bulldogs, It wasn't me who got the silly Geelong Tatts :o Thanks for the welcome

Hello everybody,

First of all I have to say you guys have wonderfull and most informative web site regarding Thailand and expat life there.

I live in Vancouver, Canada. My fiance is Thai from Buriram province and we plan to get married this January.

I am originally from a small east european country and the wedding will take place there (tradition thing). After we get legally married, I plan to start the paper work to bring her to Canada. I was told its going to take at least one year to complete. I spent last summer in Thailand and loved the place and the people.

My fiance is Thai from Buriram province and we plan to get married this January.

I am originally from a small east european country and the wedding will take place there (tradition thing). After we get legally married, I plan to start the paper work to bring her to Canada. I was told its going to take at least one year to complete.

Hi Plavi,

Click on the underlined Visas this particular sub-forum might be able to unravel some questions that you might have.

Good Luck

Moss

im new here but have been reading this forum for about 3 years, IMO back then it was just a flame fest and people putting down Thailand as much as they can, now I see alot less then that and these days its been alot less and are more real issues then just rambling crap.

This Forum has come along way in the 3 years i must say.

Im from Sydney, looking to move to Thailand in a few years taking over my father inlaws business when he retires, he is one of the biggest developers in the country and I look forward to meeting most of you in Thailand someday. Im sure I will need some of your advice being there early on

hi everyone

just stumbled on this thread having joined what is a great website a few days ago. For someone like me, getting to grips with being in an Farang-Thai relationship for the first time, after travelling all over SE Asia for several years and never imagining that I would end up in one, its invaluable. "Thailand Fever" can only take you so far, this is real life. Tremendous stuff.

Cheers

Ernesto

Hello guys-

Tony here, just thought i would drop in and say hello now that i have some more spare time on my hands.

Been prety busy lately but hope to start contibuting to the forum soon.

Tony, you can sod back off to where you come from. We don't want you here. :D Think you need to get you're older mucker mandy over here, he would love it with all the crooked politicians around. :o

Only joking, welcome to ThaiVisa.

Thank you Moss for your welcome.

My apologies to you for the times I've fallen short, But believe one thing if nothing else. I did what I thought was right for our country and I came into office with high hopes for Britain's future and I left it with even higher hopes for Britain's future.

Tony.

• 3 weeks later...

Just want to say hallo from a new user from Norway. I stay 3 months in Thailand and 3 months in Norway. My next 3 months start 20.02.08. I am renting a house in Bang Saen wich is located about 1 our driving north of Pattaya. So if anybody from Norway see this and stays in Bang Saen, send me a email :o

I am 41 years old, and living whit my thai girl in Bang Saen. See ya.

Hello posters, lurkers and moderators........

This is my first post!!!

That's because I couldn't figure out how to do it. I can't help it, I'm American. You see, my horse kept looking over my shoulder every time I stopped at the internet saloon.

Seriously, I'm in need of help from someone in LOS. I'll be in Khorat and Bkk during the NFL playoffs and need to locate a pub, bar, saloon, or other location that televises real football. Not the "beautiful game", but the smash mouth, dirty, smelly, trash talking game with the ball with pointy ends.

I know it exists in Thailand, somewhere. My first visit to Chiang Mai, I went into a restaurant with a Pats shirt on, and got into a pretty intense discussion of the upcoming season with the lady owner. She picked the Chargers... But I was in heaven arguing over who is the real 81. T.O. or Randy Moss.

Sorry, I'm rambling.

Can anyone help me find a place to watch??

Thanks