Video: Soldier points gun at famous singer because he wouldn't shake hands

webfact

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bottom line is that the <deleted> or anyone else for that matter should not have been able to take a weapon into the club to begin with.  Now he will get a slap on the wrist and told "you naughty boy, do not do that again", he will wait and everything will be forgotten.  Truth is he should be locked up.

At 1.00am and a drunk is waving a pistol? Was he being served alcohol? Don't alcohol venues have to close by then? How did he get in with a gun? Does the establishment have a "responsible serving " of alcohol policy? Or is the the same as most venues, ie, we will serve you as long as you can pay, until you are unconscious? These incidents will continue to be ' grist for the mill' for the wowsers/zealots who would love to close them all down.

6 hours ago, jaywalker said:

I pack a Sig Sauer .357 almost everywhere I go in the USA. I'd never DREAM of taking it into a drinking establishment.....Granted Tawan Daeng is not a go-go bar...I've been there several times, got sauced & took a taxi home. There are many people sauced up, having a good time.

Bringing a pistol out and waving it around can get you 5 years or better in a country where people have an iota of brains...Err, where laws are enforced I should say.

I thank Baby Jesus the only things i have to "pack" when I go out in my home country are, keys, wallet and maybe phone,

9 hours ago, z42 said:

So a drunk idiot waves a loaded gun around because his ego was battered so easily.

This is the calibre of people in the armed forces. It obviously looks bad enough on first glance, but this is just pathetic. 

Wonder if the gunman will get any more punishment. If i was a betting man, my money would be on the uploader of the video to lose a ton of cash fighting spurious defamation suits.

I would say we'll see about that, but dreadful follow up reporting means we very likely won't

He is sure to be done for defaming the air force and under the Computer Crimes Act,  

13 hours ago, DM07 said:

Amazing Thailand- where you take a gun to a music pub and actually can get it inside!

And still wearing his uniform too. Ridiculous.

12 hours ago, RBOP said:

You'd think security/bouncers at a big popular pub would have metal detector wands at the entrance.

The Tawan Daeng on Rama 3 certainly does. I have been there many times and always been checked.

Reading this article from outside the LoS having recently been exiled. I am utterly flabbergasted that he was not arrested immediately but hey he is an indig. 

Blame the mothers for raising their little precciousssssessss self opinionated, never does anything wrong sons. 

These muppets really do need an uegent dose of the 21st century.

2 hours ago, The Dark Lord said:

Reading this article from outside the LoS having recently been exiled. I am utterly flabbergasted that he was not arrested immediately but hey he is an indig. 

Blame the mothers for raising their little precciousssssessss self opinionated, never does anything wrong sons. 

These muppets really do need an uegent dose of the 21st century.

You must be enjoying life again then

keep well all the best

10 hours ago, roo860 said:

I thank Baby Jesus the only things i have to "pack" when I go out in my home country are, keys, wallet and maybe phone,

That'ts all most folks pack. Fair enough.

Send me a picture of yourself. I'll be sure to mind my own business when a maniac waves a 9 mm in your face.

He was accompanied  by a fellow (officer?) soldier who clearly wasn't as joyful as the soldier in question when he was ordered to be questioned by police.

'Explaining' well the usual surreal excuses, and laughing nervously!

NOT some one to be in the promotion pipeline i think!

Fragile ego. Infantile behaviour. Symptoms of SPS - Small Pecker Syndrome.

Imagine what would happen if someone didn't give him face while he's flying a fully-armed F16... these militarymen - instead of being well-trained and a pillar of discipline, they walk around showing just how small they really are. Poor sods.

23 hours ago, Nowisee said:

scary to know that nuts with guns are in these music venues... not that I go, but damn.  

12 years ago there was a performance of Loso in my town.
I went to that performance on my own and was told by the security guards that it was not a good idea.
They let me in, but they asked me to stay at the place the put me and watch out.
The first band appeared and they made a good performance.
After 2 hours, about 9 pm, Loso appeared on stage.
At this moment, hell broke out and I could hear gunshots from everywhere.
A guard came to me and asked me to leave the grounds as Loso was not going to play.
The next day, I could read in the newspapers that 2 people died from gunshots and 4 others were wounded.
TIT

where I lived before, guns were handed in together with the overcoats.
no way, one would get in with a gun.
moreover, even behind metal detectors, security did spot-checks on the floor.
So in 2017, how the .... , can they let someone with a firearm into a concert hall.

This is what passes as 'maturity' in a third-world country.  
What?  Thailand?  You think you're not third-world?  Just look at idiots like this and your 'Roads of Death.'  You are third-world and destined to stay as such for a long time.

On 04/08/2017 at 6:47 PM, The Deerhunter said:

Face and ego problems here are always considered acceptable.  Your problem as a Farang is that you do not understand "Thainess,"

after 30 years  i certainly understand mate ! no face issue its called (  being embarrassed is loss of face ) he lost it over a handshake what a big man , no one can justify his actions as loss of face or trying to gain face  , no exception embarrassed is loss of face 99% of us don't wave a gun around to gain face , any of us in the military would not wave a gun around " over a handshake in public let alone take one to a concert  " loss of face is a perthitic excuse was an act of terrorism " waving a gun around in any other country u would be shot Dead As Terrorist " that's what he did terrorised a singer over a supposably no handshake , definitely not well trained military personnel thai or other , drop kick him out !! put him in the military prison loss of entitlements that would be loss of face and well deserved ""  if an officer family must of paid money to get him in the military definitely not smart enough to do by merit or by intelligence does not understand right from wrong " cricky thai stars can't advertise having a drink at a bar or where ever , country singer belittled by PM over to many pelvic thrusts at a concert loss of face or being embarrassed "  Really Dumb PM unelected government great promotional advertisement for military coup leaders in power " are here to stay its obvious nothing has changed since ww2 they were always in power ! just propped up the royal family prior well written in history who runs the country , this time after 49 coups " Recently arrested 3 girls for alcohol promotion and put them on tv news loss of face , " this military lunatic walks fn hell, kwailand pm army jaunta ,