Transgender Day Camp

Scott

Let's stay on topic.   I think many, many gays can tell you that they were 'guided', sometimes rather drastically, toward being straight.   It doesn't work, it didn't work, and conversion doesn't work.  

I very much doubt that any straight kid could be guided toward becoming a transgender.  

At least one famous actor, James Garner, from the Rockford Files, and a very macho man, was forced to wear a dress in public by his stepmother.   It didn't seem to change his orientation at all, but he damned near killed her when he got a bit older.  

10 minutes ago, Scott said:

Let's stay on topic.   I think many, many gays can tell you that they were 'guided', sometimes rather drastically, toward being straight.   It doesn't work, it didn't work, and conversion doesn't work.  

I very much doubt that any straight kid could be guided toward becoming a transgender.  

At least one famous actor, James Garner, from the Rockford Files, and a very macho man, was forced to wear a dress in public by his stepmother.   It didn't seem to change his orientation at all, but he damned near killed her when he got a bit older.  

Do you think a 4  year old "knows" already? I didnt know anything at 4. I cant even remember being 4...........and even at 44 I still dont know a lot of things about "life"

6 minutes ago, kannot said:

Do you think a 4  year old "knows" already? I didnt know anything at 4. I cant even remember being 4...........and even at 44 I still dont know a lot of things about "life"

A lot of gay and transgender have very early memories of feeling different from others of the same sex.   Most young children couldn't put a label on it though.   Also, a lot of parents notice behavior that might indicate a sexual orientation or behavior that falls outside the 'normal' range.   

Just now, balo said:

Nonsense, let the kids be kids and don't do anything until they ask you certain questions when they are old enough.  

"Mommy, why is Jason wearing a bikini and a purse"

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2018 at 11:04 AM, HLover said:

"Mommy, why is Jason wearing a bikini and a purse"

Oh goodness.   He has bigger problems than a camp can handle.   Nobody wears a bikini with a purse.   Call the Fashion Police, quick, before it spreads!

Archived