Cell Phone Japan To Thailand

bjsanook

Been having even more problems calling Thailand cells from Japan. Seems I can connect to Pattaya area in 1 or 2 tries. Udon Thani takes 5-10. Sakhon Nakorn double and Chaiyaphum, 100 + and when it rings they can't hear it. Also I'll get this wierd sound, the gal saying no connection and someone answers, not who I'm calling but they can't hear me either. Wierd.

Anyone having these problems in country? Id it related to the company, for instance the Chaiyaphum number is a prefix 5.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

BJ Sanook

Been having even more problems calling Thailand cells from Japan. Seems I can connect to Pattaya area in 1 or 2 tries. Udon Thani takes 5-10. Sakhon Nakorn double and Chaiyaphum, 100 + and when it rings they can't hear it. Also I'll get this wierd sound, the gal saying no connection and someone answers, not who I'm calling but they can't hear me either. Wierd.

Anyone having these problems in country? Id it related to the company, for instance the Chaiyaphum number is a prefix 5.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

BJ Sanook

Telephone calls out of Japan are so expensive have you tried VOIP in the internet cafes? Japan's broadband is so fast, I get excellent results with Voice over internet there.

Failing that; consider the Japanese English speaking telephone operator to handle the entire call for you. So then you will only be charged if you get through and he/she will dial the number for you and switch over to you, upon answer.