A Spanish tourist has gone online to issue a dire warning to the Thais about messing up their country

webfact

10 hours ago, Happy enough said:

he doesn't need to go home and his little complaints won't bother anyone. if he wants to clean up anywhere perhaps he could start with all the north Africans selling fake polo shirts and pissing on the beach in his own country. good place to start

Very racist comments

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jinners said:

The dump that Spain is? You've been going to the wrong places. There's a lot more to Spain that Benidorm.

Never been to Benidorm but a Google tour might swing my choice if looking for a family resort with some indication that those in charge actually give a crap.

benid.JPG.b75c6cdb8fae347193ae06c5951ea2a3.JPG

beni2.JPG.80b6875c448a3cd205c2be72f3dfa51d.JPG

11 hours ago, Happy enough said:

and to the Spaniard in case you read this. your dress sense is terrible. your sunglasses are cheap and tacky, your top looks incredibly camp. perhaps that's your thing. people here don't need advice from anyone that comes from a place that hasn't got it's own house in order

ahhh.... spain  the hub of muzzies 

Just now, Father Fintan Stack said:

If farang are the master race does that explain why all your prettiest women such as actresses etc are all half farang and why their mothers all chose farangs to partner with?

Would you expect paying customers to clean up after your staff had made a mess?

you're just looking for an argument and I can't be bothered, trust me, you are wrong old boy. don't believe me? take a look at yourself in the mirror? what do you see? seriously take a look

9 hours ago, Happy enough said:

I watched the video. He looks high on something. 

the dudette is a would be fashioneista  . the small hands and lack of any muscle tone coupled withi his piss poor taste in interview attire suggest the softness of a soon to be ladyboy . yea like that is all this beautiful country needs..... another short high heel wearing trollop cruising the bar streets  looking to suk something dry . yea that is his story and i am sticking to it .

Edited by mikiea

Just now, Father Fintan Stack said:

You haven't offered one single shred of evidence to support your nonsense postings here.

Not a one. 

Yet you are still here trolling away looking for responses.

Did you enjoy your swim in the polluted ocean?

It was a pool. honestly I wasn't trolling. just laughing at you

2 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

You haven't offered one single shred of evidence to support your nonsense postings here.

Not a one. 

and what evidence do I need? it's all there on video. tourist on drugs moaning. what else do you need to add? this is not trolling. this is honesty

10 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Not a one. 

For gods sake Father just give him a confession and be done with it.

1 minute ago, Happy enough said:

nope. I know what he said and he can do that back in spain

I dont normally post until I have waded through every post, only because I cant see the point of repeating what has gone before

I was on the second page I believe and had read four from you, I noticed it had upset you somewhat, thats why I quoted you

Its obvious you know what he said, hence your reaction

I will now do my social worker bit and advise you to lighten up and let it go, after all it will be forgotten in a twinkle

I will now move along as there is no way I am going to tackle another 18 pages of this material

Have a nice day 

Just now, oldlakey said:

I dont normally post until I have waded through every post, only because I cant see the point of repeating what has gone before

I was on the second page I believe and had read four from you, I noticed it had upset you somewhat, thats why I quoted you

Its obvious you know what he said, hence your reaction

I will now do my social worker bit and advise you to lighten up and let it go, after all it will be forgotten in a twinkle

I will now move along as there is no way I am going to tackle another 18 pages of this material

Have a nice day 

ok boss. heard and understood. can I not say one more thing though?

KOTO has been asking Pattaya City Hall for 14 years, to impose fines, make people do community service and jail time in some cases, he has also been cleaning the beaches, installing posters in many languages, with pictures, nothing much seems to have happened, msad to say

What a marvelous debate.  Shame about the mud-raking but nothing like a healthy bit of banter between expats.  All over a simple statement that is not even worth debating: Thailand has a severe litter problem regardless if it took a Spaniard, a Ugandan or a Papua New Guinean to highlight the issue. Fact.

Spanish people know better than anyone the folly of taking tourists for granted. Over a period of time prices went up , service went down and holiday makers became simply a cash cow. 

Then one day the Brits , Germans etc decided enough was enough , they simply stopped going to Spain , there were plenty of other destinations happy to take their money. 

Spanish tourist industry took a hell of a hit , it took a lot of time and an awful lot of investment before it recovered.

Of course Thailand thinks it is special , it could never happen to them , but it could and it could happen very suddenly.

12 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Obviously a newbie !

Nobody told him, some people here don't get that for murder !

To actually fine someone for littering on a beach would probably be a first! Now if you were feeding the fish ..............?

12 hours ago, Happy enough said:

555 hilarious. he's basically saying take care of your place or it will end up being the dump that spain is. I'm sure that's what he's saying. there are many laws here that should clean the place up where it needs to be. pretty sure the powers that be don't need advice from young Spaniard. jog on young lad.

Lad you're a laughable FOOL !  The guy is damned RIGHT and he admits he came for the FIRST time to Thailand. Were you the tough wise guy when you came here for the first time ?
Everything he said makes HUGE sense and he did it in a teachable manner, no offense meant ! But as we know here on TV are always the wise guys... sigh.

Your ranting about the Spanish beaches has NOTHING to do with what this guy tries to show the authorities here...  i hope that crazy tourism minister sees this video ! (although i'm sure she will neglect it like most hi so Thais, thinking they know it better and there is no money involved...)

12 minutes ago, smudger1951 said:

So, it's his first trip to Thailand and he makes valid points but he does'nt understand thais are very proud of their country and he is just a farang and if he does'nt like it go home. As they say "up to you".

Ah, that old chestnut - "if he does'nt like it go home"

And if the Thais are so proud of their country should they not be taking care of it a bit better by cleaning up some of the filthy beaches like Pattaya instead of expecting tourists on their holidays to do it for them?

6 hours ago, Happy enough said:

they do listen to the people. and the young guy can go swivel and start in his own country which as far as I can see is a complete shit hole. there is progress being made here

"they (sic) do listen to the people....."  Really? :whistling:

Define "progress" as it applies to Thailand. They cannot do in 600 years what Singapore did in 50!

2 minutes ago, lvr181 said:

"they (sic) do listen to the people....."  Really? :whistling:

Define "progress" as it applies to Thailand. They cannot do in 600 years what Singapore did in 50!

Haha! Yeah, establishing a satellite Chinese commie police state trading port with the "dressing" of a democracy!

Hahahahahahah! I nearly threw up my fortune cookie. Hahahahahah!

Edited by FrankyFreedom

1 hour ago, Happy enough said:

you're just looking for an argument and I can't be bothered, trust me, you are wrong old boy. don't believe me? take a look at yourself in the mirror? what do you see? seriously take a look

"you're just looking for an argument" :cheesy: 

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

While we appreciate your efforts to beautify Thailand, asking us if we pick up trash, is a bit like trying to convert us to Christianity, or telling us we are infidels because we are not Muslim. It is something you do because you feel it is the right thing to do. Right? So, live and let live. It is not your responsibility to change the world, thank you very much.

Stay on your "meds."