Police formally ask prosecutor for extradition of Boss

snoop1130

12 hours ago, Denim said:

In the unlikely event of there ever being a revolution in Thailand where the people spontaneously rise up ( a la Tunisia ) and violently overthrow the established order, with corrupt officials , politicians and soldiers dangling from lamposts like grotesque baubles, who could not find some sympathy for the revolutionaries having suffered so much for so long.

Try reading Thai history books. Try getting out and listening to the people, especially in Isarn.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, colinneil said:

So what Amnat is  actually saying, we are not going to do anything, as we cannot do anything, due to the fact we have been bought off.

Or, be more factual and less accusing of taking bribes. Mr Amnat is saying that they are not going to do anything simply because they cannot do anything because they  have been  handed a document that cannot be processed properly and legally they cant do anything with it!

Which is pretty convenient for he who does nt want to be found and those that dont wish to look! 

5 minutes ago, DerekMarshall said:

Or, be more factual and less accusing of taking bribes. Mr Amnat is saying that they are not going to do anything simply because they cannot do anything because they  have been  handed a document that cannot be processed properly and legally they cant do anything with it!

Which is pretty convenient for he who does nt want to be found and those that dont wish to look! 

What he's intimating is when the police name the country of residence, he'll have enough time to warn the family to tell their scum to go somewhere else.

33 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Assuming he still has a passport - I've lost track whether it was rescinded as it should have been, or not - then wouldn't the database show where he last entered a country? Thai authorities enter his passport number and it spews out his record of travel. Or is that not possible? Seems to me it should be in this electronic age.

Of course, wanting to know his exact whereabouts negates all that, as it changes by the hour, even minute.

Not easy with 3 passports.

Lets see how the RTP works. If the brown envelopes are delivered on a timely weekly basis, the RTP takes very baby steps. For instance it took 6 months to get a translation done. Now, I can get a translation done for 350 THB per page in 4 hours. I think with training the RTP can do that too, but they really don't want those brown envelopes to slow down or stop altogether. So, while they take months for translations, they should be tracking this murderers travels. The word here is "should"! No they will wait until they ordered to by the higher ups beyond the brown envelopes. This is standard operating procedures (SOP) for the RTP. They are waiting for one of the charges to expire, so they will get more envelopes. The brown envelopes are the key ingredients for baby steps by the RTP. Lets see what happens in the next 30 days. Baby steps and more brown envelopes or tracking this guy down. I think baby steps will win. What do you think?

Edited by tomwct

How is a Red Notice issued?
1.Police in one of our member countries request a Red Notice via their National Central Bureau and provide information on the case.
2.The INTERPOL General Secretariat publishes the Notice after a compliance check is completed.
3.Police all around the world are alerted.

simply really.

51 minutes ago, MrPatrickThai said:

Try reading Thai history books. Try getting out and listening to the people, especially in Isarn.

Advice you would be well advised to follow yourself considering your head in the sand viewpoint.

I have probably read more Thai history books than you have heard of. Certainly know more of Thai history than the average Thai ( a very low benchmark ).

I have lived all over Thailand during my 35 year stay here and was fluent in Thai , written and spoken , 30 years ago. Living in Issan for a long time means I can also speak a fair bit of the local dialect and have conversed with them about everything under the sun.

If you go to Phatalung in the south there is a memorial there to the hundreds of Thai that were burnt alive in red oil drums by the military on trumped up charges of communism although many others suffered this treatment for no reason at all. Other suspects were thrown alive from helicopters into the jungle.

There are even monuments to the excesses of the military right here in Bangkok if you would only get out more and open your eyes.

The Boss case is just the typical scenario seen so often in Thailand where rich people use their cash and influence to evade justice. That you should make any comment trying to justify or mitigate it beggars belief.

Edited by Denim
spell check

I'm speechless and not forgetting he killed a copper. In any OTHER country in the world the police would bend over backwards to have this slug arrested. OHH not in Thailand, Money talks and shit walks. Shame on the entire system and the pathetic excuses used to delay and not act.

One wonders how he is allowed to travel considering his passport has been revoked. I assume he has a second country passport.

If his Thai passport is flagged he can be stopped at any immigration entry or exit point in Europe.

For all those questioning why the RTP doesn't take the murder of their fellow officer seriously, the answer is quite simple: They don't give a Sh!t about each other, it's all about how much each can grab for themselves. It's unbelievable how when they want to solve a crime, usually high profile, it will be done astonishingly fast, yet day-to-day laziness and incompetence rule. There is no sense of duty to the job, like you see in police forces around the world. Here it's all about how much can I grab and position myself for more.

The whole RTP senior core needs to be ripped out and trashed - no inactive posts, no transfers to a new desk - just sacked with no chance to return. Bring in outside (that is non-Thai) consultants to retrain the lower level police in a proper way and then rebuild from within. This would also entail raising salaries so the officers wouldn't need to resort to corruption just to make a decent living. Any future corruption would be severely punished with a prison term, the one thing police fear the most is going to prison with the people they put there.

I know this is fantasyland, but that's the solution. And for the Red Bull D'bag, he's not going to face justice until the whole of the Senior RTP is gone.

I'm only 3 months into my first trip here, so I'm not up to speed on a lot of things. On this subject is there a bounty on his head? Just asking in case I feel like tracking his sorry young ass and dragging him back to Thailand, literally.. dragging..

Just now, MrPatrickThai said:

Humour you, in what way? I work as a translator, what exactly do you want to know? The meaning of Greng Jai?

For starters, you implied I do not understand the Thai language, let's start by addressing that?

In your professional judgement, what did I misunderstood of the Thai language?

4 hours ago, MrPatrickThai said:

He could be any of our children or us, drink and drugs can affect anyone from any background. This is Thailand, and most of us know the way things work. Would anyone here actually NOT pay of the police to help their kid? 

Sick of hearing the same old replies. Accept that this is what happens in corrupt countries. I'm sure the family of the victim are happy their beloved was killed by a billionaire and not some nobody, who would have to pay 50,000 baht compensation. 

One may accept the situation , but still feel sick at the injustice of it. We have no power other than display our disgust on forums such as this. You may think it pointless and perhaps it is but that disgust is indicitive of all that is rotten in Thailand and why it must eventually change.

3 minutes ago, BasalBanality said:

For starters, you implied I do not understand the Thai language, let's start by addressing that?

In your professional judgement, what did I misunderstood of the Thai language?

Here we go, and the p***ng match begins by people professing to have a knowledge of the Thai language and have  a good position, yet acting like children in the "acting like children" syndrome as many do on this forum.  Grow up and address the posters original topic rather than trying to score childish points off one another.

I find it amazing the police can get an arrest warrant for a syrian and a Australian n 1 day for human trafficking of Moroccan women,  but take 5 years to get an arrest warrant for the " THE BOSS'.  Why did the authorities not  revoke his passport 5  years ago as being a flt. risk. Cannot the police ask interpol to help find the location ????? Follow the money trail and you will find "THE BOSS"