How and where to watch the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight in Thailand

Jonathan Fairfield

A Good UFC Fighter like McGregor can use his hands, feet, knees and elbows, as well put a good sleeper hold on him or tackel the guy to the gound and do some Ground and Pound. So if this was the rules he would stand a good chance. 

But McGregor agreed to a boxing match with one of the worlds best, in Mayweather. Nice to think McGregor has a good chance and pulls off the upset of the century over Mayweather. That would be good for sport to. 

But the reality of it all is McGregor doesn't stand a hope in hell against Mayweather. His biggest accommplishment would be able to last 5 rounds without getting knocked out, and I don't think he will make this unless the Ref stops the fight first.

We all mostly like McGregor, and Mayweather, but it is time to get real here. 

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, kaffeburk said:

Anyone know how to buy this PPV livestream in Thailand?

3 hours ago, Bradleythailand said:

Is anywhere in pai showing the fight?

5 hours ago, Gregster said:

...on the basis that you become a member first by providing your credit card details to some overseas bookmaker

No thanks :)

5 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Their website says so. There's a news item at the top of the home page.

According to its updated schedule, Workpoint TV will be broadcasting the fight live in Thailand.

Sunday 27.8. from 8 AM - 12 Midday  

Workpoint TV is available on cable and digital and can be found on channel 23.

Edited by ALFREDO

8 hours ago, ALFREDO said:

According to its updated schedule, Workpoint TV will be broadcasting the fight live in Thailand.

Sunday 27.8. from 8 AM - 12 Midday  

Workpoint TV is available on cable and digital and can be found on channel 23.

You can watch the live stream via YouTube or your browser... Stream starts at 8am

http://www.workpointtv.com/live

Yeah i think the ref was right stopping slightly early, McGregor was just taking a beating, hands down

Yeah Conor wasn't gonna come back and even though he said he wanted it, getting KO'd or TKO'd was inevitable so I'm glad it was stopped when it was.

Yeah Conor wasn't gonna come back and even though he said he wanted it, getting KO'd or TKO'd was inevitable so I'm glad it was stopped when it was.
Yeah i actually think he was so tired he wanted mayweather to knock him out but mayweathers punches weren't powerful enough to finish the job

Yeah i actually think he was so tired he wanted mayweather to knock him out but mayweathers punches weren't powerful enough to finish the job

You must kidding..... if Mayweather had been allowed to continue, the foul mouthed McGregor would still be asleep as I write this.

Sent from my padded cell using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

15 hours ago, GOLDBUGGY said:

A Good UFC Fighter like McGregor can use his hands, feet, knees and elbows, as well put a good sleeper hold on him or tackel the guy to the gound and do some Ground and Pound. So if this was the rules he would stand a good chance. 

But McGregor agreed to a boxing match with one of the worlds best, in Mayweather. Nice to think McGregor has a good chance and pulls off the upset of the century over Mayweather. That would be good for sport to. 

But the reality of it all is McGregor doesn't stand a hope in hell against Mayweather. His biggest accommplishment would be able to last 5 rounds without getting knocked out, and I don't think he will make this unless the Ref stops the fight first.

We all mostly like McGregor, and Mayweather, but it is time to get real here. 

He went 10.

25 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

McGregor took an awful lot.

Not many would have taken that and still standing on their feet.

How can a brain survive this undamaged?

I doubt it.

The Mother in Law wasn't impressed, however. I think she was hoping for noses to be bitten off, eyes gouged out and knives pulled...

40 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

McGregor took an awful lot.

Not many would have taken that and still standing on their feet.

How can a brain survive this undamaged?

I doubt it.

It doesn't. I haven't exactly done any research myself or looked into it for a second, yet I've heard about it numerous times now from various sources relating to contact sports.

You can probably just take a crosscut presumption it having similiar effects with NFL players, who are prone to getting CTE from their careers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_traumatic_encephalopathy