Prayuth Tells Frog His Fairy Tale Dream On Isaan Goodwill Tour

webfact

Prayuth Tells Frog His Fairy Tale Dream On Isaan Goodwill Tour

(Photos)

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

prayuthfrog-696x522.jpg  

Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha addresses a frog as local officials, members of his cabinet and a puzzled farmer look on from the bed of a truck at a royal farm project Monday in Nakhon Ratchasima province.

NAKHON RATCHASIMA — Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha took a break from his hearts-and-minds tour in the northeast Monday to chat with a frog, some cows and grandmas.

Touring Isaan with his cabinet to promote the military government’s efforts, Prayuth on Monday rode on the back of a truck and chatted with various animals, including one large frog, on a tour of a royal farm project the Non Daeng district of Nakhon Ratchasima province.

Full story:  http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2017/08/22/prayuth-tells-frog-fairy-tale-dream-isaan-goodwill-tour-photos/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-08-22

After this fish feeding BS I think it's too bad there are no laws regarding frog petting. On the other hand, now I have to rethink my opinion about Trump as the most insane leader of a nation.

Edited by Lupatria

1 minute ago, greenchair said:

I thought there was a law saying no more than 5 for political gatherings. 

Define political gathering. ...

Anything that Prayuth and his masters disapprove of, even that if that "gathering" consist of one person sitting at a BTS station alone, eating a sandwich and reading a copy of 1984... petting frogs, however, is ok mostly... see earlier posting on the matter.

16 minutes ago, greenchair said:

I thought there was a law saying no more than 5 for political gatherings. 

Define political gathering. ...

The invitation came from the frog which has no proper address to sent him an invitation for AA or the arrest warrant.

3 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

We can clearly glean from the OP pic what went through grandma's mind. But how about the frog? Did he feel intimidated or embarrassed?

don,t know, I think Grandma ate the frog