Interpol issues “Blue Notice” to member countries to locate Red Bull heir

snoop1130

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Cadbury said:

A Blue Notice is worthless. To quote Blue Notice: To locate, identify or obtain information on a person of interest in a criminal investigation.

Only the RED notice counts. RED notice says:

To seek the location and arrest of a person wanted by a judicial jurisdiction or an international tribunal with a view to his/her extradition.

Key word "extradition". The money has been paid and there will be no extraction and that will be the end of the chase. 

BOY...... you are free as a bird.

yes remember that song from cabaret "money makes the world go round "and that was 30 years ago nothing ever changes!

Even if they did a Red Notice it only involves countries signed up for Interpol. He could just fly in his private jet to a country not on the list. Pathetic. The higher up police in this country do not seem to care that one of their own was "murdered by car."

16 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

That's a long time i.e. 2027 for the worst and last charge, I am hopeful he will be extradited, but will probably walk free from the Thai courts due to a technicality ?

If that is so,maybe Karma catches up with him and someone Will make him disappear,Forever!

16 hours ago, ramrod711 said:

I suppose there is no chance that they sent out a notice for Thaksin. Last I heard he was on the way to the Olympics via Dubai and several other stops to buy soccer teams and passports.

If they catch Thaksin and bring him back to Thailand and put him in jail and he should die in jail, what would happen ? Or even if he should survive jail and come out a free man, what/who will the junta then use as a bogeyman ? Think before you wish for somethings as it maybe worse than what you have at present.

It's all a formality and a charade.  His highness the bull heir has probably been warned beforehand and given advice where to stay where Interpol has better things to do or is non-existent and doesn't have an extradition treaty with Thailand.

Edited by smileydude

"Interpol Blue worked great, he has been located at [insert random adress] and we will now proceed with an arrest warrant"

[weeks later because that's how fast work gets done here]

"We need to reissue the Interpol Blue, seems like Boss moved locations and we don't have a valid mailing adress anymore to notify him of the situation"

Calling it now, these guys are too hilarious to not do that.

4 hours ago, scorecard said:

My bet is that they have announced the bit about interpol (lowest level) and it will now all go back to sleep for as long as possible, until someone again demands some comment, and then a week or more to develop some re-action with another blatant foolish and unprofessional excuse, then asleep again.  

It almost looks like a delay tactic, or it took awhile to figure out what to do to transfer responsibility.

1 hour ago, digger70 said:

If that is so,maybe Karma catches up with him and someone Will make him disappear,Forever!

He should have disappeared here in Thailand, you know how the Italians used to make cement shoes, that would be fitting, but the RTP are unfortunately not like other police forces around the world, i.e. respect their colleagues, and some would be seeking justice themselves when they system fails them, and I ain't saying there is anything wrong with that, do the crime, do the time, but if the system fails, then one has to do what one has to do.

35 minutes ago, gummy said:

Job for the Pink Panther here

Maybe Hercule Poirot.

5c569d983d6591e804bc8b3df4e94b93--tv-detectives-hercule-poirot.jpg.1813ec1fd5b20038a2c3eddcb491a65e.jpg

As an amateur TV detective I would recommend they try the Red Bull hospitality truck at the F1 Grand Pricks in Belgium this weekend...

1 hour ago, todlad said:

You are all forgetting one vital thing: the guilt, the remorse and the sleepless nights of the subject of this blue notice.

sorry, I am not a Grammer warrior, but it is the object's family who have the sleepless nights, grief and so on. 
Had the subject any of these, he would have turned himself in instead of disgracing the sports world.

Hey, at least they are doing something.   The issue may be that each country has a strange set of rules about extradition.  For instance, many countries will not extradite if the death penalty is on the table.  

The idea I think is to find him then notify the country involved that you wish him detained.  Then send the lawyers with the applicable paperwork.

Imagine if he ended up in the valley of the living asylums.  They would never get him but could then track his movements and once he left the west coast nail his hide.

18 hours ago, midas said:

I bet they would issue a red notice if someone was on the run after being caught picking mushrooms in a protected forest

what a crazy screwed up justice system this is:crying:

Or feeding fishes!

20 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

That's a long time i.e. 2027 for the worst and last charge, I am hopeful he will be extradited, but will probably walk free from the Thai courts due to a technicality ?

.....Big fat brown envelope technicality!

4 hours ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

When we express our disgust at the Thai so-called justice system, particularly as relevant to this case, no doubt there are some on here who are tempted to remind us that, if we don't like it, then we should get the first plane back to our own nanny states.

All that attitude does is reinforce the view that we are not allowed an opinion of our own. 

Peasents and other people of lower status do not believe they are allowed an opinion. 

Not gonna waste my time reading whole thread as all been said before;

If they really want this P O S, just freeze  the family assets until he surrenders... Is not gonna happen, this case just heaps more bad press for the Thai people as a nation,  how embarrassing for them, makes them look like a laughing stock

2 hours ago, KKr said:

sorry, I am not a Grammer warrior, but it is the object's family who have the sleepless nights, grief and so on. 
Had the subject any of these, he would have turned himself in instead of disgracing the sports world.

Sarcasm, alas, again we miss the.