Latest int’l sighting of fugitive Red Bull heir is on Interpol wanted notice…finally

webfact

The police and junta could have had him behind bars years ago, but obviously they are too happy to accept the ‘dare I use the word bribes to keep him out of prison, and let him enjoy his life to the full playboy life style, and I would bet my shirt on it he will never spend a full day in prison in Thailand any time soon or ever in the future.  So why the sudden interest in him now possibly a distraction for other news to be hidden by the junta.  

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite subject: Red Bull as it defines justice in Thailand!

"The Interpol site goes on to say, “Interpol cannot compel any member country to arrest an individual who is the subject of a Red Notice. Each member country decides for itself what legal value to give a Red Notice within their borders.”

In short that means Thailand can say arrest him or not once found in the membership countries. Lets see! Thailand has only another 15 years to do so . LOS :-) LOL = Land of Laughs

17 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Interpol publishes Red Notice for arrest of Red Bull heir

red-notice.jpg

The Interpol has published a Red Notice for the arrest of Red Bull scion Vorayuth Yoovidhya, a suspect in a hit-and-run case, at the request of the Royal Thai Police’s Foreign Affairs Division.

The Red Notice contains details on the name, date of birth, place of birth, and physical description of the suspect.

It also says Vorayuth is wanted in Thailand on the following charges: Reckless driving causing the death of another person; reckless driving causing damages to another person; did not stop to aid the injured person and did not report to the officials; driving under the influence of alcohol causing the death of another person; and, driving more than the allowed speed limit.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/interpol-publishes-red-notice-arrest-red-bull-heir/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-09-12

To me, the fact that they have listed three charges that have passed their statutes of limitation, say the whole exercise is a total waste of time. They either know where he is and that it is outside Interpol's jurisdiction, or they want other countries to disregard it based on 75% of the charges are out of time. I cant wait to see the total <deleted> up by the legal team here if by some miracle of God he ever gets actually arrested somewhere. This <deleted> aint coming home and going to jail and we all know it.

“Interpol cannot compel any member country to arrest an individual who is the subject of a Red Notice."

Translated:

Even internationally, the rich and connected are allow to escape the justice system; all others fill the jails.  
But now the onus is on the entire international policing community instead of wholly on the BIB.  Simply needs to hand out brown envelopes internationally for 10 year until the SOL has expired.  

3 hours ago, lust said:

Please don't tarnish the image of rats by comparing them to this scum.

don't forget some of the Thai cops and immigration helped this man so where does that put them in the laws eye, surely if he comes back there will be a few swinging with him?

Edited by johnarth

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Another "Request !"

Can't see too many countries bothering their arse if they find him.

I disagree. Whilst the Thai police nay not have done a lot to get him police in other countries will be more likely to consider he killed one of their own and arrest him

1 hour ago, Chris Lawrence said:

Just some recent articles.

Mum won't be happy.

Wrong, after each said what they said, called Mum close friend and donor don't worry just making a show for the media this is all smoke and mirror, he is safe just like Yingluck we use the same route.

They waited until he could get his legal ducks lined up as to where he can sit out the rest of the statute time on the last charge and then submitted the Red Notice on a charge that no civilized country would give him bail.  I gotta do better with my investments.