Police search for foreigners caught having ‘sex’ on Rayong bridge

snoop1130

17 hours ago, sweatalot said:

Nothing to do for police?

no murderers to find? No traffic perpetrators? No red bull criminal?

pathetic.

those couple did it in a place where they would not expect to be seen. And the guy who filmed them and put it on facebook should be charged for being a peeping Tom. It seems he followed them secretly to peep. Without him no "public outcry" which in this case is pathetic , too.

"Peeping Tom"?   On a public bridge?   Oh wait, OK, once these morons decided they were going to have sex there, it became a "private" bridge, and everyone else had some mystic kharmic requirement to stay away, right?   Yeah, sure.  That just makes a whole lot of sense.

Come on now.  These two thought they'd get a thrill out of some sex in a public place, got caught on cam, and now it's a matter of something they were "entitled" to do there?      Puh - leeeeeezzz...  

If you think something like that is a sexual thrill, fine.  But roll the dice and take your chances, and don't expect to be able to concoct some case for unfair treatment if you get caught and pilloried on the web.   ESPECIALLY in a foreign country where you're just a guest.   The locals are well within their rights to find that behavior outrageous, and these two dim bulbs were most definitely NOT within any conceivable rights to have done it.  The 3rd party with the cam probably thought the whole thing was just pretty funny:  somebody with time on his hands, yeah, but a sexual deviant peeping tom - get real.   The public sex thrill-seekers, and possibly those most vainly trying to fabricate some case for them, are the more likely candidates in this story for deviant status.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Frotting said:

Yes, and Thai feet do not generally have heels (heel bone).  An excellent observation on Thai/Asian/Monkey plates of meat there.  Heaven forbid that you should ever be accused of racial profiling.  Merely pointing out the differences is being objective.

???????????????????????

No heel bones??

Using the monkey term will ensure your posts quick removal old mate

Edited by tryasimight

1 minute ago, hawker9000 said:

Resource intensive?  Maybe.  I have no idea.   But if it were THAT much "work", do you really think the BIB would bother to run it down?  

Sorry. That was another of my lame attempts at being sarcastic with a hidden meaning. In this instance it was if you want something investigated here you have to make a Facebook post. Please accept my apology.

lol....this is the news ???

news of the screws !!!

the police should certainly be worried about someone following young couples around and filming them...

I am feeling outraged too...as it seems to be the vogue nowadays...

can I please have some news to justify my outrage ?

19 hours ago, lonewolf99 said:

I risk being accused of racial profiling.....but those are "Asian feet" male toes down and female toes pointing up....the skin tone also is a give away. The female looks like she is young and not from a farming back ground i.e. Isaan. Rice pickers are more splayed and normally have the 2nd toe extending further than the 1st (big toe) with at least a 1cm gap.. Don't believe me ? check your Thai GF/wife's plates of meat.

very funny  i will look this evening waaaaaa

19 hours ago, lonewolf99 said:

I risk being accused of racial profiling.....but those are "Asian feet" male toes down and female toes pointing up....the skin tone also is a give away. The female looks like she is young and not from a farming back ground i.e. Isaan. Rice pickers are more splayed and normally have the 2nd toe extending further than the 1st (big toe) with at least a 1cm gap.. Don't believe me ? check your Thai GF/wife's plates of meat.

...looks like he's on the 'vinegar stroke'..small toes scrunching up in readiness.

20 hours ago, lonewolf99 said:

Exactly what I thought, I was going to say the same thing but you beat me to it but I think the gap should be 1.5 cm...

for God sake, he followed them for a week, after a live show, he complained. ???????? the couple just enjoyed themselves, they did not bother anybody, there was nobody at the bridge, only that one followed them for a week, they probably showed to him on purpose.  After watching the show and then complain .  

18 hours ago, Jeremy50 said:

. . . but as most Thais are too lazy to use footbridges, preferring instead to run across busy roads, it should be used for something.

Now, why didn't I look at it like that?  . . . putting the bridge to good use, now that it's become a private place. Thinking outside the box, I think they call it.

21 hours ago, JerryinTH said:

Nothing pleasurable about it. Had sex on a hard wood floor once.. never again. My knees hurt for a week. 

My mate complained about that once too...asked him why he didn't lay on his back...."couldn't stand the dog's breath", he quipped...555

10 hours ago, hawker9000 said:

"Peeping Tom"?   On a public bridge?   Oh wait, OK, once these morons decided they were going to have sex there, it became a "private" bridge, and everyone else had some mystic kharmic requirement to stay away, right?   Yeah, sure.  That just makes a whole lot of sense.

Come on now.  These two thought they'd get a thrill out of some sex in a public place, got caught on cam, and now it's a matter of something they were "entitled" to do there?      Puh - leeeeeezzz...  

If you think something like that is a sexual thrill, fine.  But roll the dice and take your chances, and don't expect to be able to concoct some case for unfair treatment if you get caught and pilloried on the web.   ESPECIALLY in a foreign country where you're just a guest.   The locals are well within their rights to find that behavior outrageous, and these two dim bulbs were most definitely NOT within any conceivable rights to have done it.  The 3rd party with the cam probably thought the whole thing was just pretty funny:  somebody with time on his hands, yeah, but a sexual deviant peeping tom - get real.   The public sex thrill-seekers, and possibly those most vainly trying to fabricate some case for them, are the more likely candidates in this story for deviant status.

Pompous ass!