US pedophile fugitive and English teacher arrested in Koh Samui

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, lonewolf99 said:

maybe he stole a new face as well as an identity ?

I understand the comment about why the urgency with the westerner....LoS has its fair share of homegrown sick pedos but some of them get away with it with bribes and Wais....catching any westerner makes for good press with international coverage. 

Plus the Americans pay a very handsome bounty.

4 hours ago, lonewolf99 said:

I understand the comment about why the urgency with the westerner....LoS has its fair share of homegrown sick pedos but some of them get away with it with bribes and Wais....catching any westerner makes for good press with international coverage. 

Maybe so, but it still took a year and he had time to do several teaching jobs and even produce a child of his own.
With solid charges to face back in US and no doubt pressure from there, was there reall much undue urgency.

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

Not a very smart pedophile at it either, you want to  evade

capture you can easily run away to a neighbouring country and

not to Samui the idiot.....

Sounds like he came in from Cambodia so presumably he already tried that?

It wasn't really "urgency" on the part of the police as this guy (Hall) has been in the news for months. The ex-husband (Mr Beetge) of the Thai woman (Nittaya) gave the police some current information as to the whereabouts of his ex-wife, which led the police to her. She then told them where Hall had moved to.

From what I can glean from old stories, Hall has been in Thailand since at least April of 2015 (when it is thought he had started the relationship with Nittaya). He had been arrested in Alabama in sometime earlier in 2015 for raping and sodomizing a 5 year old child.

Amazingly, he was out on a measly $50,000 bail. He then acquired/stole someone else's (Tyler Smith's) passport and ended up in Cambodia before crossing into Thailand (apparently on 6 Oct). 
(Maybe he met Nittaya online and started a relationship with her months before actually entering Thailand ?)

The previous story on TV was from back in March 2013 (https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/973284-thaivisa-exclusive-missing-thai-girl-is-“protecting-us-teacher rapist”/)

Edited by Kerryd

3 hours ago, Darron said:

I'm really happy with the result. The person on the inset of the picture is me, not Jackson Hall. It's terrible editing by Thai Visa and I hope they will correct it by placing Hall's image there, as I have supplied plenty.

Will the real Mr. Smith please stand up.

2 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

It wasn't really "urgency" on the part of the police as this guy (Hall) has been in the news for months. The ex-husband (Mr Beetge) of the Thai woman (Nittaya) who was helping this guy gave the police some current information as to his whereabouts, which led the police to the ex-wife (Nittaya) who then told them where Hall had moved to.

From what I can glean from old stories, Hall has been in Thailand since at least April of 2015 (when it is thought he had started the relationship with Nittaya). He had been arrested in Alabama in sometime earlier in 2015 for raping and sodomizing a 5 year old child. Amazingly, he was out on a measly $50,000 bail. He then acquired/stole someone else's (Tyler Smith's) passport and ended up in Cambodia before crossing into Thailand (apparently on 6 Oct). 
(Maybe he met Nittaya online and started a relationship with her months before actually entering Thailand ?)

The previous story on TV was from back in March 2013 (https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/973284-thaivisa-exclusive-missing-thai-girl-is-“protecting-us-teacher rapist”/)

No he was in Cambodia first. Applied for a job with Nittaya in March 2016. Came over to Thailand to work for her and they started their relationship. She stole her friend's credit card and ran up charges of over 150000 Baht and they moved to Laos in June 2016 and then to Cambodia in July 2016. They came back to Thailand in October 2016 when he worked at a school in MapKha, Rayong.

Look at him signing those forms in the Video...... just a minor detail they didn't think to make public,... that would have ruled out 90% of the worlds population, and may have alerted any school he was teaching at.......:coffee1:

6 hours ago, inThailand said:

Why such urgency and action for this one criminal? Because he was a falang?

Because he is a pedophile working as a teacher. Would you be happy to have a pedo child rapist in charge of your son or daughter?

Hopefully this time he will be shot while trying to escape or accidentally fall out a window....30 floors up.

6 hours ago, tonray said:

Good...they like pedophiles in US prisons....he won't have a good holiday at the Gray-Bar Guesthouse

One of the mrs old customers (she is a teacher) got arrested last year and was given 22 years for sex with a 14 year old and a 15 year old, filming and distributing.  Dobbed in by an ex the FBI waited until he landed on US soil before getting him rather than asking Thai Police to arrest him. He will probably die in prison, good thing too.

6 hours ago, worgeordie said:

I hope not, a few years in a Thai prison would do him the World of good.

regards Worgeordie

On the receiving end for a change would be an ideal arrangement, and then handed over to the US authorities. 

6 hours ago, bamukloy said:

Maybe my eyes no good but this guy look nothing like the pic in the earlier article.

Seem like two different men to me

The face in the circle on the right in the source article is probably Tyler Doran Smith whose identity he has allegedly stolen... While the face of handcuffed guy taken care of by the police is pixelated, so hard to say...

32 minutes ago, simtemple said:

Because he is a pedophile working as a teacher. Would you be happy to have a pedo child rapist in charge of your son or daughter?

Hopefully this time he will be shot while trying to escape or accidentally fall out a window....30 floors up.

"...Would you be happy to have a pedo child rapist in charge of your son or daughter?..."

Good question indeed!

3 hours ago, Darron said:

Hahaha and still wearing the same style of pants he wore at the English camp he did in Rayong.

14500699_1239909376051264_8710889770145034070_o.jpg

Good news he has been caught. 

Struggling to see what his style of shorts has got anything to do with it unless they were  what helped catch him. 

7 hours ago, inThailand said:

Why such urgency and action for this one criminal? Because he was a falang?

Are you serious???  He is wanted on multiple very serious felony charges including raping a child.  The man is a pedophile and has apparently been hiding out here for almost A YEAR!  That's not very urgent they should have caught him a long time ago.  I hope they keep him here and stick his ass in a Thai prison.  "Why such urgency" you gotta be kidding!!!