BREAKING: Big-leg beggar already in Europe, seen ‘working’ in Amsterdam moments ago

snoop1130

BREAKING: Big-leg beggar already in Europe, seen ‘working’ in Amsterdam moments ago

By Laurel Tuohy

ljhmj.JPG

Photos: Ben Bogaerts

Oh, man. Just yesterday, Coconuts reported that nefarious big-legged beggar Benjamin Holst was sick of Asia after being booted from South Korea and Taiwan on this trip to the East (as well as being denied a layover in Bangkok due to previous blacklisting). He announced his plans to go to Amsterdam and never return to Asia just before boarding a flight to Beijing yesterday.

Apparently, he was serious. He must have immediately bought a ticket to Schiphol since one of our sharp-eyed readers just got in touch to say that he is begging on the street across from Central Station in Amsterdam AT THIS MOMENT. He was seen at 10:30am local time in the Netherlands.  

His leg is looking very bloated in these exclusive photos, sent to us by Dutch friend and reader Ben Bogaerts, but as one of our editors pointed out, he’s most likely swollen from a lot of flying over the last 24 hours.

Full Story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/breaking-big-leg-beggar-already-europe-seen-working-amsterdam-moments-ago/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-9-27

41 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Yea... so I wonder why do we get constant updates with stories such as this and Nong Nat's German husband, but more serious storeis rarely get a follow up.

I don't mind reading about this, but what's up with selective "journalism".

agree with you, don't mind reading about this, too 

but e.g. what happend in the murder case of the Pattaya boiler room tycoon - police seemed to be involved, too.

To the mods: Why not create a regular topic "What happend with ...? where everybody can post things like this Pattaya subject above? (I hope not too much OT)

58 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

.... most likely swollen from a lot of flying over the last 24 hours.

this picture was taken at the Taipeh airport before he flew to Seoul 2 days ago.

59cb972f1beb6_Benjaminbigleg.JPG.b5071a121d620d2ccef8e53f502b7119.JPG

I take it he requests an isle or bulkhead seat, he could crush other passengers with that damn leg.

Much easier to get money in Europe , but he can't find cheap accomodations there like in Thailand. And soon it's winter and very cold. I guess he will regret his decision soon . 

1 hour ago, balo said:

Much easier to get money in Europe , but he can't find cheap accomodations there like in Thailand. And soon it's winter and very cold. I guess he will regret his decision soon .

are you joking? there are shelters for the homeless everywhere

13 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Something has to give.  Swelling and bloating are one thing, but at some point circulation and nerves and things stop working.  Does the fellow have any medical options?

not sure if this is true but if it is lymphatic filariasis it can be treated

Seem like Mr. Holst from Flensburg's life is easy to trace, for those interested; it's just checking his Facebook page, as he seem to post everything himself there – like flying out of Beijing to Amsterdam yesterday, and already left it again, and is now in Cologne/Köln – might be he will post that he is at Canary Islands tomorrow...:thumbsup:

22 hours ago, balo said:

I think he will put up a sign that he was just fine before he went to Thailand on holiday and came back with Elephantiasis..............that will harbor a lot of sympathy..........I wish him luck, people afflicted with something like this don't live very long...........an amputation will pbly save his life, but I doubt he will go thru with it.

That should be lucrative.  I expect the average donation is much higher than in Thailand for example.  I expect he'll be back out womanising and boozing in next to no time, which is just as well, because winter is just round the corner.

He gets about, doesn't he?  Must have tons of air miles.  Perhaps he'll fly first class.

Edited by mommysboy

On 9/27/2017 at 8:55 AM, gk10002000 said:

Something has to give.  Swelling and bloating are one thing, but at some point circulation and nerves and things stop working.  Does the fellow have any medical options?

Yeah, I've wondered what else could be going on with his health, hauling that leg around has to be a strain on the heart, at least, as well as a modified circulatory system.  If I had been told I have a condition that will probably abbreviate my life I might take an eff-u attitude toward the world too. 

On the other hand sitting on the sidewalk, especially in a SE Asian country, uh, I don't even want to think about it!  Talk about a death wish.

12 hours ago, bendejo said:

Yeah, I've wondered what else could be going on with his health, hauling that leg around has to be a strain on the heart, at least, as well as a modified circulatory system.  If I had been told I have a condition that will probably abbreviate my life I might take an eff-u attitude toward the world too. 

On the other hand sitting on the sidewalk, especially in a SE Asian country, uh, I don't even want to think about it!  Talk about a death wish.

He could buy a single roller skate and that would be easier for him to get around.