Prayut says Yingluck in Dubai now

webfact

Prayut says Yingluck in Dubai now

By The Nation

220044ef85cb0df7b30b0b1613189c7b.jpg

Fugitive former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra is now in Dubai, Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha disclosed on Thursday.

Yingluck was sentenced to five years in prison yesterday after the Supreme Court found her guilty of negligence in preventing corruption and irregularities in her government’s rice-pledging scheme.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30327894

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-09-28

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yingluck in Dubai, passport to be revoked: PM

By The Nation

31c6681a7bdb5c1f6d1e3abd605c3dd3.jpg

Fugitive former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra is now in Dubai, Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha disclosed on Thursday.

Yingluck was sentenced to five years in prison on Wednesday after the Supreme Court found her guilty of negligence in the management of her government’s rice-pledging scheme.

Prayut said the Foreign Ministry had reported to him about Yingluck’s whereabouts.

Yingluck fled the country days before the court was scheduled to read the verdict on her case on August 25. The court rescheduled the verdict reading to Wednesday.

Reports said Yingluck fled the country to Cambodia, and then on to Singapore, before reaching Dubai where her brother and fugitive former premier Thaksin lives.

On Tuesday, Prayut revealed that he knew about Yingluck’s whereabouts as he had spies.

He had promised to reveal more details after the court had read the verdict. Before the court read its verdict on Wednesday, Prayut had only said that Yingluck was in a foreign country.

Regarding the court verdict, Prayut said: “I told you that the law is the law. Everyone is under the same law. When a verdict is issued all have to abide by it.”

Prayut said an arrest warrant would be issued for Yingluck and efforts made to have her extradited.

“But whether we can get her back depends on the country where she resides.”

“I don’t see any difficulty. Let the police do their jobs,” he said.

Prayut said the Foreign Ministry is in the process of revoking Yingluck’s passport.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30327896

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-09-28

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hopefully we can see the photo above like a bye bye now. Nothing more to do regarding these people in politics. The sooner all people understand that, the better.

I know people going to speak about marionettes, puppet masters and so on..... but that is also only destructive for Thailand and it´s economical and political reputation in the world.

Time to forget the past and start building the future. I guess that was just a dream. Just pinched myself and realized quickly that this was a 100 year plan.

It´s the thought that counts, right???

Edited by Get Real

1 minute ago, Get Real said:

Hopefully we can see the photo above like a bye bye now. Nothing more to do regarding these people in politics. The sooner all people understand that, the better.

I know people going to speak about marionettes, puppet masters and so on..... but that is also only destructive for Thailand and it´s economical and political reputation in the world.

Time to forget the past and start building the future. I guess that was just a dream. Just pinched myself and realized quickly that this was a 100 year plan.

It´s the thought that counts, right???

The best thing is another coup. The old farts are useless dinosaurs.  Any longer and the country will fly a China flag.

3 minutes ago, Get Real said:

but that is also only destructive for Thailand and it´s economical and political reputation in the world.

Many people on the run are hiding in Dubai these days, i wonder what the Leaders of Dubai think about that since it's ruining their reputation.

2 minutes ago, Media1 said:

The best thing is another coup. The old farts are useless dinosaurs.  Any longer and the country will fly a China flag.

The best thing would be a new and real policeforce who get decent salaries and really write fines for offenders.

Only then can will thailand be able to grow and prosper.

3 minutes ago, Media1 said:

hmmmm....??? Would you please elaborate on that one a little bit more. Just maybe you can make it understandable for the masses.

Did you get the China flag from the railway expanding plans? That my dear friend is a co-operation project. Not anything that is going to change the flag of the country.

1 minute ago, Get Real said:

Did you get the China flag from the railway expanding plans? That my dear friend is a co-operation project. Not anything that is going to change the flag of the country.

Just go have a look in the Paragon supermarket, all chinese expats there now....they are working here and even have permits it seems.

3 minutes ago, Thian said:

Just go have a look in the Paragon supermarket, all chinese expats there now....they are working here and even have permits it seems.

Yes, sure! There are a lot of mexicans that are working legally in the states too. Not seen them change the flag, though. :cheesy:

5 minutes ago, Get Real said:

hmmmm....??? Would you please elaborate on that one a little bit more. Just maybe you can make it understandable for the masses.

Lol they should buy a shoe shine kit for the Thai leaders to offer the China president . A.shine

The masses haha what crap. For the generals to get filthy rich.

Just now, moegreen said:

That would be illegal, And grounds for deportation.

Why would it be illegal, there are millions of people in the world with legal dual nationality, The UAE authorities would not have grounds to deport her based on her entering the country on a legally issued passport from another Country. Her brother has been there for years like that!

2 minutes ago, Mattd said:

Why would it be illegal, there are millions of people in the world with legal dual nationality, The UAE authorities would not have grounds to deport her based on her entering the country on a legally issued passport from another Country. Her brother has been there for years like that!

If she did not lie and used her real name. It would be public record. No one has any idea where she is. She could be dead for all we know.