No alcohol sales for 9 days in Hua Hin??????

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An immediate question, if true,  is: does this pertain solely to HH or is it regional or nationwide? It would not surprise me if this was implemented nationwide. If not,  there will be heavy traffic to Cha-Am.

Edited by Seligne2

3 minutes ago, topt said:

I think the poster you quoted was taking the pish.............:saai:

So what is the problem here ? Wow the farangs having a problem they can't buy/ drink alcohol bc they don't want to pay respect for the Late King Bhumibol. Dombo's......

6 minutes ago, Wim1954 said:

So what is the problem here ? Wow the farangs having a problem they can't buy/ drink alcohol bc they don't want to pay respect for the Late King Bhumibol. Dombo's......

And what about the international tourists that arrive on day one of the ban with no chance of "buying in advance" who expect to have a drink on thier holiday? 

31 minutes ago, spiritr7 said:

Bangkok ban is only on 13th 24th 25th and 26th 

Someone actually taking a shot at answering his question, thanks, a change from all these 'Schoolboy" remarks.....

1 hour ago, Wim1954 said:

So you gonna close your sex shops in respect.....?

Bet you don't answer....tongue.gif.2f63618abbdbb3fc318062430cd1817c.gif

I live in Cha-am and we have not heard anything about it here. We are of course in Phetchaburi province and Hua Hin is in Prachuap Khiri Khan, so I think periods of prohibition will vary from province to province ……. I wish they'd done it here for Songkran week this year  ?? ??

1 hour ago, wanderluster said:

what does it matter.  everyone knows of some mom and pop shop that is going to cash in on the no alcohol sales anyway.  this is thailand there is always someone going to sell you whatever you want whenever you want it.

maybe not on the exact day