What do you miss about western women that you find difficult to get from a Thai woman?

Csaw

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

I wonder what story your 2 ex wifes tell.

Of course it is possible that you were very unlucky twice. Shit happens.

It is also possble that you cheated on them, or treated them as housekeepers.

Anyway I am happy for you having a respectful relationship in Thailand now.

I think they would both tell you I was a very good provider. My wife would tell you she was completely incompatible with me from day one. That's the disadvantage of both marrying as virgins. My defacto would tell you I was a pretty good lay, but unable to pick up on her more subtle emotional needs. She did come to me with a fair amount of emotional baggage, and flat broke. I never cheated on my wife, for 28 long years. I did cheat on my defacto at the end of the relationship. I certainly never treated them as housekeepers - if anything, I did more than my fair share of housework and gardening.

I'm sorry if I appear somewhat harsh in my views; however, you would have to experience it to understand it.

And I'm very close to heaven now.

1 minute ago, bazza73 said:

I think they would both tell you I was a very good provider. My wife would tell you she was completely incompatible with me from day one. That's the disadvantage of both marrying as virgins. My defacto would tell you I was a pretty good lay, but unable to pick up on her more subtle emotional needs. She did come to me with a fair amount of emotional baggage, and flat broke. I never cheated on my wife, for 28 long years. I did cheat on my defacto at the end of the relationship. I certainly never treated them as housekeepers - if anything, I did more than my fair share of housework and gardening.

I'm sorry if I appear somewhat harsh in my views; however, you would have to experience it to understand it.

Sorry to read your last sentence.

Peace.

56 minutes ago, owl sees all said:

How right you are!

Met a beauty on Pattaya beach. Took her back to the hotel. Put the shower on; she followed me in. SHE was a HE. Gave him 100 baht to go back to the beach. I sat shocked on the bed; "The best bit of stuff on Beach road and it was a feller."

Never mind; 'get back on the horse' so to speak. 

Walked down Soi Chyapoom and met the wife. Buddah works in mysterious ways!!!!!!

Why didn't my mum warn me?

Jesus wept. That would have put me off sex for months.

10 minutes ago, bazza73 said:

God bless you Sir.

46 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

They're all women, and any man they formerly lived with was a very bad man.

Ask your wife how bad her former lovers were ....."they bad men, they hit me, they cheat on me, they F%$k around lazy/poor/dirty" etc.

Which always made me think, do women really have no judgement? or do they just lie a lot about men they had sex with?

IMHO it's not a matter of judgment in Thailand, it's just the way it is. My Thai GF is constantly on my case to find a falang with jai dee to hook up with her daughter. I'm dreading the time when her granddaughter becomes eligible as well.

On 10/12/2017 at 6:46 PM, JLCrab said:

The reverse sinsod comment was not meant to be funny.

I believe oldhippy comes from a culture that takes pleasure out of insult as opposed to dialog.  Like when a Brit and Aussie meet for the first time and they insult each other in some unintelligible dialect until they get drunk and then sing Nationalist songs. Not that I'm implying oldhippy is a Brit or Aussie heaven forbid.  Offhand I'd say from the Balkans as they fight with just about everyone. 

2 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Indeed it does, its outdated and quite irrelevant these days.

Now I believe it's the catch em if you can after you get the job in the movie.  Take a shower with the fat old guys, get the money and then turn them in and make a fortune on the way down.  Women now seem to have finally discovered what a casting couch is used for as it's only been there since silent films. 

Edited by amvet

19 minutes ago, amvet said:

I believe oldhippy comes from a culture that takes pleasure out of insult as opposed to dialog.  Like when a Brit and Aussie meet for the first time and they insult each other in some unintelligible dialect until they get drunk and then sing Nationalist songs. Not that I'm implying oldhippy is a Brit or Aussie heaven forbid.  Offhand I'd say from the Balkans as they fight with just about everyone. 

Glasgow or Newcastle..UK... Disturbances every night... Lots to grumble about.

21 minutes ago, amvet said:

Now I believe it's the catch em if you can after you get the job in the movie.  Take a shower with the fat old guys, get the money and then turn them in and make a fortune on the way down.  Women now seem to have finally discovered what a casting couch is used for as it's only been used since silent films. 

'I can resist anything but temptation'. [Oscar Wilde]  And women know it..and they use it.

12 hours ago, dick dasterdly said:

As a Western woman I really shouldn't be commenting on this thread!

But it's given me a few good laughs, and the added bonus of 'recognising' a few posters' names that clearly need to be ignored in the future :laugh:.

Edit - mainly as per Sipi's post no. 27 (something along the lines of 'just seeing a Western woman makes me cringe') - and the numerous posters that agreed with his sentiment.  Thank you for making your extreme dislike so clear :smile:.

So, are you Penelope Pitstop or the pigeon? Not Muttley I guess.

You are completely right to comment on this, but you should take note that some guys have had bad experiences with the girls back home.

How about yourself, why did you come to Thailand, looking for Peter Perfect?

I like the weather first of all, and I also like Asian female physiques, with rather fewer large framed women or over weight ones to look at.

I said in an earlier post, making a match needs psychological alignment not just physical, and Thai women are far from subservient, but very feminine.

:wai:

Edited by George FmplesdaCosteedback
typo

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:56 PM, Thai Ron said:

I am British, not American. British mortgage brokers weren't the cause of the financial crisis; American brokers were

In any case, I wasn't a mortgage broker 10 years ago so epic fail on your first point.

You're the bloke who was banging on about having your girlfriend trim your toenails. Can't imagine where I got the slavery idea from.

Your protestations have become tiresome so take your own advice.

My girlfriend trimmed my toenails out of love for me. Are you saying she didn't know her own mind?

I rewired her family house for nothing. Does that make me a slave?

12 hours ago, George FmplesdaCosteedback said:

I said in an earlier post, making a match needs psychological alignment not just physical, and Thai women are far from subservient, but very feminine.

:wai:

Western women that have given away femininity in their relentless push to be pseudo men will never admit that Thai women are "feminine". No, they are all just doormats.

32 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

My girlfriend trimmed my toenails out of love for me. Are you saying she didn't know her own mind?

What does having her own mind got to do with it?

38 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

trimmed toenails  Vs house rewiring (inc fittings?)

I know which half of that deal I would take. PS I'm very gentle.

44 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

trimmed toenails  Vs house rewiring (inc fittings?)

I know which half of that deal I would take. PS I'm very gentle.

Every morning 6am my wife walks 4 miles to get my newspaper, then irons all the creases out and holds it up at the correct angle for me to read. When I rise, my socks are already ironed longways and neatly folded on the dressing table.

When she has dressed me, she can go about her daily duties, like polishing my bicycle, cleaning the light bulbs, and making sure I have enough money to go to the bars. I could never understand why my English wife refused to perform these essential requirements.