Acid-Coated, Brain-Bursting Alien Worms Invade Bangkok

snoop1130

Acid-Coated, Brain-Bursting Alien Worms Invade Bangkok

By Chayanit Itthipongmaetee, Staff Reporter

eating_j-696x471.jpg

A New Guinea Flatworm preys on a snail in Pathum Thani province. Photo: Nonn Panitvong

BANGKOK – Aliens appeared on Halloween in Bangkok with skin-burning acidic goo and deadly, brain-swelling parasites.

When Mongkol Utachai found 15 worms that looked like slimy slugs in his Bangkok backyard on Oct. 31, little did he know they were snail-eating New Guinea Flatworms, or nhon alien in Thai, one of the world’s most invasive species.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2017/11/08/acid-coated-brain-bursting-alien-worms-invade-bangkok/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-11-8

23 minutes ago, madusa said:

And does this Bob worm also comes out of the penis or the testicles? well, it comes out of the ear, I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out of the penis.

f don't know. Bob and I aren't all that close, we've never really talked about his orientation.

31 minutes ago, tallfarang said:

f don't know. Bob and I aren't all that close, we've never really talked about his orientation.

Imagine you make love to your gf and found this worm wriggle out of her little sperm receptacle. Wouldn't that be big news in Thaivisa forum?

11 hours ago, madusa said:

Imagine you make love to your gf and found this worm wriggle out of her little sperm receptacle. Wouldn't that be big news in Thaivisa forum?

Well as I said before, Bob and I are not that close. if that did happen Bob and I would have to sit down and have a serious conversation about boundaries. Hopefully it never comes to that.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:03 PM, Juan B Tong said:

Police should initiate road blocks to check drivers for these worms.  It may be the cause of the poor driving and road rage.

images.jpg

Juan B. Tong. Great idea!!!!. What do you propose as your program? Please outline your idea for these roadblock screenings because I am dying to know how you propose to make this work. My head is still spinning.......