British superstar singer throws weight behind Toon Bodyslam's charity run

rooster59

British superstar singer throws weight behind Toon Bodyslam's charity run

tnews_1510917748_2089.jpg
Image: Tnews

Singing superstar Ed Sheeran who appeared live in Bangkok has recognized the charity efforts of Thai rocker Toon Bodyslam who is raising millions of baht for eleven hospitals.

Ed signed a hat wishing the Thai rocker good luck as he was interviewed by TV Channel 3. Toon and his entourage are running all the way from betong in the far south to Chiang Rais's Mae Sai district on the Burmese border.

Ed proved that even though this was his first trip to Bangkok he was more than a little adept at handling the Thai tones.

Asked to say the name of the show he managed a very accurate rendition - he is well known to be good at languages, said Tnews.

Ed gave a good "Sawatdee khrap" greeting unaided and offered a very acceptable wai. Though he struggled with the words for 'thank you" and thought it was spring he was clearly keen to be corrected and learn from the presenter who gave him a gift.

Despite suffering from an injured arm he said he would complete the remaining legs of his tour.

He rounded off the interview talking about his many tattoos saying that they are based on his experiences - he added that he ought to get one that represented his trip to Bangkok.

He then drew a makeshift tattoo on the female presenter. 

Source: Tnews

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-18

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jip99 said:

Oh, please Bill....................... you are not THAT old, surely :smile:

(I know Colinneil is....)

I tossed that comment in with my tongue firmly in my cheek just to see the responses and it seems that quite a few posters agree with me.

I actually am that old and I do have a vague idea who Ed ? is, but my appreciation of good pop music died in 1991 when Freddie Mercury, from Queen died.

He had a fantastic vocal range and could sing almost any type of song.

I haven't heard anyone better or even approaching him since.

Just now, Hutch68 said:

You've all never heard of him as most of you on this forum are stuck in a time warp. You all need to get off your computers and get out more.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

If anyone is going to follow this advice, I’d recommend looking beyond mr ed.

There’s a lot better stuff out there. 

16 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

rejected him did they? well i'm sure he's ok with that in his multi million pound London townhouse

Only because people are stupid enough to spend their money buying his 'music.'

Let's be honest the only things that make successfull songs nowadays are the videos.

Stand these so called stars on a stage and get them to carry a song through without a loud group or half naked female backing singers/dancing girls to cover up their bad singing and it would probably be the last time anyone paid to see them.

Edited by overherebc