What Did You Do to Your Bike Today ?

canthai55

Had my ride out today, all good the bike is like clockwork,  85 mph is a nice steady speed. 

I have 6 gears set up motogp so I ride like, 1st move off down to 2nd, then double shift 3/4th, then double shift 5/6th. It works so good for me anyone same or do you always just go through all gears.  

• Haha 1

Sounds good Kawa. But made me smile at my situation CBR 150r I have wring the neck of it to even get 125 kmp and that only occasionally. Its fine with me not really complaining but between my fat ass and small CC's  I loose sped usually dripping in to 5 it just wont sustain the rpms But I am quite content to do 90 on the highway and considerably less elsewhere.

But cheers  just hearing  85mph is a nice steady speed  gave me a grin I can tell you thanks man.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Randell said:

Sounds good Kawa. But made me smile at my situation CBR 150r I have wring the neck of it to even get 125 kmp and that only occasionally. Its fine with me not really complaining but between my fat ass and small CC's  I loose sped usually dripping in to 5 it just wont sustain the rpms But I am quite content to do 90 on the highway and considerably less elsewhere.

But cheers  just hearing  85mph is a nice steady speed  gave me a grin I can tell you thanks man.

You could sell your 150 and get a CBR250R at a small extra cost and it would be more relaxing they do a 100 in comfort and 120 easily for overtaking, a bit more if you're up to it. 

I don't go full speed on my bike I just like it to have the power there if I want it, it's not for everyone I know. 

My bike at 75 & 85mph just has a nice purring sound at 5000 rpm.

18 minutes ago, Randell said:

I full intend on doing that Kwasaki. But life has intervened at the moment . Just have been diagnosed with stage 4 Lymphoma and will be having the 3rd of 8  IV sessions on the 30th and then 3 weeks apart. So it is taking all my strength, time and money at the moment. But a very high likelihood of a good to best prognosis. So for the time being  still quite content with  my  small CBR.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, life's sucks sometimes I will hope and wish all success with your treatment. ????

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rhys said:

Took a spin around the block and began to think again of my long desire trip down south..

Hear you - wanted to return to Singapore last year - don't look like it will happen this year either

• Like 1
  • Sad 1