rooster59

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Mansell said:

Another person wasting their life at the expense of others. 

All the more reason to put him to death, as I also hear his girlfriend disappeared, i.e. him disposing of her and not letting up, for the families sake at least to put her to rest.

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I just don't understand men who feel the need to resort to violence when a mate sleeps with "their" girlfriend/wife, the female is not their possession, the mate, is a mate who has urges like any other human male, the accused included, so why not just walk away and say to one self, you know what, I have no control of what happens in my life, and I have to accept whatever outcome there will be in my life, and during my journey in this life, expect betrayal form all close to me, including girlfriend/wife/mate, and if during that journey I am not betrayed, all the better my life will be.

In my opinion for what its worth, a woman will only sleep with your mate if she is either attracted to him, is a tramp who only looks out for herself, or is not satisfied with how you have treated her as a human.

Can't say he doesn't deserve to get what he is about to get, perhaps in his next life he would have learned, as for his girlfriend, well, one can only try to accept that a snake is a snake, is a snake, and one always need to handle a snake with care and be prepared for that bite.

Image result for picture of a snake taking a bit

I don't know about a snake but this one is a rat, or is it a dog?

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Good one. This happens, and you either work things out, and admit you have been a poor husband or boyfriend, and are somewhat culpable, or admit she is a poor wife or girlfriend, and a terrible choice, and you walk away. That is what real men do. They either own up, or walk away. But, to take the life of another, because he slept with your woman? That is so old school. It does not surprise me that he is Israeli. How "old testament" of him. He is obviously unhinged. Some time in the slammer might do him some good. Certainly, he will now have alot of time to reflect on this stupid and inane act. And no doubt, he will make some new friends in the slammer. I am sure they like fareng guests. 

The real problem I see here, is that so many fareng guys seem to come here, and move too quickly, not allowing themselves time to really get to know who this woman is, that they have decided to be with. The bottom line is this. Take your time getting to know a woman here, or anywhere. Time is your ally. It is rarely their ally. They are usually trying to step up the timetable. We need to push back. We need to assert control. An environment like this allows us to do so. Take advantage of that. Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. Start making the decisions, and stop saying "honey what do you want?". "What will make you happy?" "Where do you want to eat?" I have so many friends, who come here, and from the very start, make the same mistakes they made back in the West. Except here, they do not need to make those mistakes. The environment does not dictate that they behave like lambs. Many do not know, or realize that, or they succumb to "force of habit". Every ship needs a captain. If the man is not willing to be the captain of the ship, the woman will take over, here in Thailand. Most women here seem to want a strong man. But, if they end up with a wimp, they will take charge. Someone has to.

Always remember, if it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are problems, or if she is a big baby, who only looks like a real woman, but in reality is a 13 year old, or if she is a con artist, if she is only in it for the money, those realizations will manifest themselves over time. Time allows clarity. Never, ever move too quickly. That is the undoing of most of these guys. Be like Bond. be a real man. Man up. Do yourself proud. 

The biggest part of the problem here, is the extreme emasculation that is taking place in the West. Most men, in the US, Europe, and Oz, are no longer real men, when it comes to dealing with their women. Their women have made their lives so difficult, and alot of women have gotten so far away from their innate femininity, and have become dominant, and super controlling, and men just go along with it. Most men have become so hungry for love, or emotionally desperate for some kindness, and TLC. And most are so desirous of being around a real woman, who knows how to act like a woman, and manifest the dignity, within femininity. So, it is easy for the con artists, to take advantage of emotionally wounded men, who seem to be willing to do anything to regain a semblance of normality in their lives, with a decent woman. 

Brilliantly said.

You hit the nail on the head.

Totally agree with what you have said.

The problem I believe is that men in their 50's-60's-70's have watched too many movies and are convinced that the man has to be a gentleman, WRONG !!!

Spoiling any woman will bring a man down, woman want a man to be the leader, the provider, the lover and the guider.

Woman throw emotions into play to confuse the males, a bit like a Cobra spitting its venom when under threat, the sooner males learn to walk away from a damaged female, i.e. one who carries her emotional baggage, the better off they will be

Edited by 4MyEgo

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Good one. This happens, and you either work things out, and admit you have been a poor husband or boyfriend, and are somewhat culpable, or admit she is a poor wife or girlfriend, and a terrible choice, and you walk away. That is what real men do. They either own up, or walk away. But, to take the life of another, because he slept with your woman? That is so old school. It does not surprise me that he is Israeli. How "old testament" of him. He is obviously unhinged. Some time in the slammer might do him some good. Certainly, he will now have alot of time to reflect on this stupid and inane act. And no doubt, he will make some new friends in the slammer. I am sure they like fareng guests. 

The real problem I see here, is that so many fareng guys seem to come here, and move too quickly, not allowing themselves time to really get to know who this woman is, that they have decided to be with. The bottom line is this. Take your time getting to know a woman here, or anywhere. Time is your ally. It is rarely their ally. They are usually trying to step up the timetable. We need to push back. We need to assert control. An environment like this allows us to do so. Take advantage of that. Be a man. Step up. Pay tribute to the gender. Refuse to lay down anymore. Refuse to be a doormat. Refuse to check your cajones at the door. Start making the decisions, and stop saying "honey what do you want?". "What will make you happy?" "Where do you want to eat?" I have so many friends, who come here, and from the very start, make the same mistakes they made back in the West. Except here, they do not need to make those mistakes. The environment does not dictate that they behave like lambs. Many do not know, or realize that, or they succumb to "force of habit". Every ship needs a captain. If the man is not willing to be the captain of the ship, the woman will take over, here in Thailand. Most women here seem to want a strong man. But, if they end up with a wimp, they will take charge. Someone has to.

Always remember, if it is good, it is only going to get better. If there are problems, or if she is a big baby, who only looks like a real woman, but in reality is a 13 year old, or if she is a con artist, if she is only in it for the money, those realizations will manifest themselves over time. Time allows clarity. Never, ever move too quickly. That is the undoing of most of these guys. Be like Bond. be a real man. Man up. Do yourself proud. 

The biggest part of the problem here, is the extreme emasculation that is taking place in the West. Most men, in the US, Europe, and Oz, are no longer real men, when it comes to dealing with their women. Their women have made their lives so difficult, and alot of women have gotten so far away from their innate femininity, and have become dominant, and super controlling, and men just go along with it. Most men have become so hungry for love, or emotionally desperate for some kindness, and TLC. And most are so desirous of being around a real woman, who knows how to act like a woman, and manifest the dignity, within femininity. So, it is easy for the con artists, to take advantage of emotionally wounded men, who seem to be willing to do anything to regain a semblance of normality in their lives, with a decent woman.  

Interesting points and I do feel that it deserves its own thread (due to replies might go off -topic).

5 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

I thought he would need a police clearance to live in Thailand. Hard to see how he got that with an extensive criminal record

Clearance not really needed, it depends on when and where and the type of visa you get, and of course if the criminal report from the home country is proper.  One can get visa and then extensions while in Thailand and that doesn't require a home country check.  One could initially get in via a tourist visa, visa exempt etc.

3 hours ago, gtm2k said:

Someone with such a long criminal record, becoming a police informant !
A case of similar feathers flocking together :ph34r:

Or "it takes one to know one" comes to mind............Police/Criminals synonomous??:smile:

2 hours ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

Why do you wonder that?

The father and friend have typical Israeli names and was courious what name the father gave his son.    I know, dumb reason, hope I didn't disappoint you!

My understanding is he has already been transfered to Israel , not sure if they offer the death sentence there, maybe they can send him to Palestine with a suicide belt. 

Now i do remember a redbull heir murdering a Thai policeofficer. Did he get death penalty? For now he is playing allover the world, never mind his action. Or not as they finally revoked his passport after very long time, but still alive and i thought never senteced to death penalty. 

Or a drunk doctor murdering a Thai security officer, will he get death penalty?

Or the Thai father killing his son in law and some moments later on his daughter, as she was fliming it?

lots of executions to go in Thailand. Guess thats why many murder cases end up in suicide, otherwise they have daytime job in death penalties. Or what about drunk driving and killing people as on many occasions happen in Thailand.

DOnt understand why Thailand let him be in Thailand, due to his crminal record, served both jails in Israel and Thailand, however was a police informant??? Amazing

3 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

Clearance not really needed, it depends on when and where and the type of visa you get, and of course if the criminal report from the home country is proper.  One can get visa and then extensions while in Thailand and that doesn't require a home country check.  One could initially get in via a tourist visa, visa exempt etc.

I wrote that badly, what I really meant to say was they should have a police clearance, but thanks for the clarification. 

11 hours ago, bbbbooboo said:

hmmm..... he will be a great loss to society

He must be guilty is The news say so

what happened to the Burmese ?

gone a bit quiet on that 

oh yes thaivisa don’t like that story 

get banned for talking about that one

well I am sure a real news article shall show the execution that those two serial killer manulplating old lady scum bags death and I shall be proud to see thai justice give back to those 2 teenagers families

12 hours ago, RandG said:

Served time in both Israeli and Thai jails, but still allowed to be in the country.

13 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

I thought he would need a police clearance to live in Thailand. Hard to see how he got that with an extensive criminal record

10 hours ago, Graemej100 said:

Aso totally missing from the ThaiVisa report is that he is, now, in jail in Israel. Not in Thailand. Read the Times Of Israel Report.

6 hours ago, balo said:

My understanding is he has already been transfered to Israel , not sure if they offer the death sentence there, maybe they can send him to Palestine with a suicide belt. 

3 hours ago, BigC said:

Can validate he was a police informa or just a rumor that to fill stories

how could be be on the run and be a police informa????

stick to printing facts not facts mixed with gossip

There was a detailed account of his "career", movements and whereabouts on the previous topic (some months back). Couldn't be bothered to look it up, a bit late, and perhaps a Rusty Nail or two too many, so might have mixed up  up some details:

He was a criminal in Israel, imprisoned, did a runner, ended up in Thailand (that was years ago), and was involved in crime here as well (murder and hiding the body, think more related to the latter). Kicked back to Israel, imprisoned again, turned informant in some drug case, released and headed back to Thailand (about 2-3 years ago). Then the OP, still imprisoned in Thailand.

As to how he got into the country first time around, fake ID (and/or immigration control issues). As to how he got in country the second time considering his record, I think it was, at least in part, a give and take between respective police forces.

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

There was a detailed account of his "career", movements and whereabouts on the previous topic (some months back). Couldn't be bothered to look it up, a bit late, and perhaps a Rusty Nail or two too many, so might have mixed up  up some details:

He was a criminal in Israel, imprisoned, did a runner, ended up in Thailand (that was years ago), and was involved in crime here as well (murder and hiding the body, think more related to the latter). Kicked back to Israel, imprisoned again, turned informant in some drug case, released and headed back to Thailand (about 2-3 years ago). Then the OP, still imprisoned in Thailand.

As to how he got into the country first time around, fake ID (and/or immigration control issues). As to how he got in country the second time considering his record, I think it was, at least in part, a give and take between respective police forces.

Thanks, amazing prior history to be able to travel O/S, let alone settle. Bet he wishes he had a Rusty Nail to numb the evening.

15 hours ago, dddave said:

Totally missing from this report is the fact that his wife who was at the center of the affair has been missing and also presumed murdered.  He refuses to say where the body is, pointedly spiting her family in denying them the opportunity to give her a proper burial.

The reason for that is that he hasn't been charged with anything relating to her, has he?

6 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Now i do remember a redbull heir murdering a Thai policeofficer. Did he get death penalty? For now he is playing allover the world, never mind his action. Or not as they finally revoked his passport after very long time, but still alive and i thought never senteced to death penalty. 

Or a drunk doctor murdering a Thai security officer, will he get death penalty?

Or the Thai father killing his son in law and some moments later on his daughter, as she was fliming it?

lots of executions to go in Thailand. Guess thats why many murder cases end up in suicide, otherwise they have daytime job in death penalties. Or what about drunk driving and killing people as on many occasions happen in Thailand.

DOnt understand why Thailand let him be in Thailand, due to his crminal record, served both jails in Israel and Thailand, however was a police informant??? Amazing

You'll find that not only did the Red Bull heir not murder anyone and so wasn't charged with murdering anyone but he couldn't get any kind of sentence because his case hasn't been to court yet.

20 hours ago, Graemej100 said:

Aso totally missing from the ThaiVisa report is that he is, now, in jail in Israel. Not in Thailand. Read the Times Of Israel Report.

The Times of Israel reported that Biton was found guilty of robbing and attacking an old woman in Israel in the 1990s. He was sentenced to five years in jail but escaped before entering prison. He was caught four years later in Belgium and extradited to Israel where he served two years, then fled to Thailand during a furlough.

He was eventually extradited back to Israel after spending time in jail in Thailand for concealing a body, and became a police informant following his release from jail two years later.

You are confusing the 2 cases. this is the extract from the Times of Israel and it was a murder that he committed in Israel in the 1990's that he was extradited back to Israel, at present he is still in custody here in Thailand.