Prayut ‘concerned’ about weapons cache

snoop1130

Prayut ‘concerned’ about weapons cache

By The Nation

43197687dfce5d45ccc0f80fa21ab8e1.jpeg

Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha

Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha on Monday voiced concerns about the recent discovery in Chachoensao of military weapons purportedly belonging to extremist militant Wutthipong “Ko Tee” Kachathamakul.

“The investigation is still ongoing but the thing is, will there be weapons elsewhere?” Prayut said at his weekly press briefing. “The first finding is that the [recently found] weapons belong to the same batch as found earlier. But to whom they are related will be investigated later.”

Last week, police revealed the discovery of weapons that were presumed to belong to the red-shirt figure due to the serial numbers found on them. Wutthipong fled to Laos in 2014 after the coup but his current whereabouts are unknown. There were reports a few months ago that he had been abducted and killed, which Thai authorities have denied.

Deputy Prime Minister and Defence Minister General Prawit Wongsuwan claimed last week that the discovery could indicate that the security situation in the country was not yet stable enough for the junta to lift its ban on political activity.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30333161

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-12-4

Gosh......this is scary. The reds are obviously tooling up secretly all over the country to start a revolution.

Hope the government cracks down and stops people eating sandwiches in public again.

Put the election on hold before it's too late !

:coffee1:

Dangerous times we live in. Elections should be indefinitely postponed until Koh Tee is caught and brought to a military court. Until then, the country should be in the safe hands of Gen. Prayuth & Gen. Prawit and the interior minister Gen. Anupong

12 minutes ago, saakura said:

Dangerous times we live in. Elections should be indefinitely postponed until Koh Tee is caught and brought to a military court. Until then, the country should be in the safe hands of Gen. Prayuth & Gen. Prawit and the interior minister Gen. Anupong

Absolutely ! But of course Ko Tee will have to be exhumed first and somehow reanimated .

The reds have had three and a half years to do this. They wouldn't do it now that there's 'supposed' be elections next year. This story is an insult to anyone with a grain of intelligence. Shows you exactly how out of touch these old dinosaurs are and exactly how little they care what people think of them. 

Edited by rkidlad

39 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha on Monday voiced concerns about the recent discovery in Chachoensao of military weapons

Yes, if only because of what it says, about the ability of the RTA to keep secure its weaponry, very worrying ! :cool:

13 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

The reds have had three and a half years to do this. They wouldn't do it now that there's 'supposed' be elections next year. This story is an insult to anyone with a grain of intelligence. Shows you exactly how out of touch these old dinosaurs are and exactly how little they care what people think of them. 

the current group seems at a breaking point;

even if they could tell the truth, people would assume sinister intent;

when , as they seem bent on telling partial and non truths, they betray their stupidity;

for them: lose/lose

27 minutes ago, saakura said:

Indeed dangerous times we live in with the 3 blind mice authoritative rule that gave Koo Tee reasons to challenge them. Country will be in safer hands without the 3 stooges.

49 minutes ago, coulson said:

“The investigation is still ongoing but the thing is, will there be weapons elsewhere?"

Yes. You will make sure of it.

It's not so much the lies and the constant bullcrap they come out with, it is the fact that they really seem to expect you to believe it which is so offensive...

Edited by baboon

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Prime Minister General Prayut Chan-o-cha on Monday voiced concerns about the recent discovery in Chachoensao of military weapons purportedly belonging to extremist militant Wutthipong “Ko Tee” Kachathamakul.

“The investigation is still ongoing but the thing is, will there be weapons elsewhere?”

scaremongering; and not even done well;

'concerned' ?; hmmm; i am concerned aliens will invade us too

43197687dfce5d45ccc0f80fa21ab8e1.jpeg.69

Prayut:  Anyway, that's enough of this shit about imaginary security threats and we all know how much you media boys & girls would miss our Monday meets if we stopped coming up with these turns.

What really matters is how nice you think I look, today. I spent all weekend going through my girly jackets and absolutely adored this royal blue one. And I do like the word 'royal', there. Who knows . . . one day you'll all see me as your HRH. Don't you think 'His Royal Highness' suits me more than just PM? And I might get some more jackets, too . . . I saw a Barbie Pink one on E-bay the other day so I ordered a thousand of 'em. Well, you gotta think ahead in this job, when you've got money to burn . . . like what I have.

As regards that weapons find, any more silly questions about us having rigged it and I'll really show you how bitchy I can be. OK, can I go home now . . . these media scrums do get me so stressed-out . . . with you wanting to know the truth all the time.

Edited by Ossy
omission

18 hours ago, Denim said:

Gosh......this is scary. The reds are obviously tooling up secretly all over the country to start a revolution.

Hope the government cracks down and stops people eating sandwiches in public again.

Put the election on hold before it's too late !

:coffee1:

You speak rubbish and should apply to become a mascot 

1 hour ago, Media1 said:

You speak rubbish and should apply to become a mascot 

Oh dear. I see English is not your native language and you are taking everything absolutely literally.

Click on these links and you will learn a new word today :

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/sarcasm

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=sarcasm